Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Those two pictures are so cute. I love it so much. :heart:

MAIKO!!! Welcome back, I miss you!!! The thread was so quite without you. I hope you are doing fine. :kiss:
I agree that there warobes match!!!!
Those pictures are so lovely :loved: :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
Those two pictures are so cute. I love it so much. :heart:

MAIKO!!! Welcome back, I miss you!!! The thread was so quite without you. I hope you are doing fine. :kiss:
I agree that there warobes match!!!!
Those pictures are so lovely :loved: :)

Aw, thankies, Minny! :flowers: :kiss: I am doing better now, knowing how much you guys love and support me...thanks. :cry: :blush: :kiss3: Hehe, I'll get back to you in details later after work; have to prepare for it now. :yuck: Indeed, those pictures are super adorable and lovely! :wub: Later, Minny dear! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Rewatching Pan Rai Pan Ruk and Sood Sai Pan makes me miss this kissing machine. May Sirin is so lucky to have Toomtam :heart: I wished I was her. I want to meet Toomtam at least once in my life. :cry:

Btw I hope they finish filming this lakorn soon because I am missing the kissing machine. And I just found out that thai people pronounce Toomtam's name Thoom-Tham.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, it's been too long since you've been on this thread. But yes, we understand you must be busy. Oh, work must be so stressful, eh? And internet connection problems are the worst. I don't think I can survive without internet, LOL, JK. It's just I'm always online.
Yes, ToomVill is too lovely. I wish they were holding hands, oh well, let's just imagine :coverlaf: 
I think the blue and pink complement each other very nicely even though I would prefer them wearing similar colors or similar shirts. Maybe Toomtam should wear one saying "Vill's my girl" and Vill wear one saying "Toomtam's my boy." LOLOL, I'm thinking too much now  :rofl: 
It's completely fine, your main pic is still very nice. The coloring go well together and I can still see their cute facial expressions.

Goodnight, Maiko :)

Minny: Oh girlll, I know right. Pan Ruk Pan Rai & Sood Sai Paan -- I love both of Toomtam's characters   :clap: 
And same here, that's one of my life goals -- to meet Toomtam at least once. My friend's sister met him and seeing the photos made me so envious, hehe.
Ohh, I've always pronounced Toomtam's name as Thoom-tham. I remember when I first found out about Toomtam, I basically researched him (how his name was said, his lakorns, songs & everything I could find, :coverlaf:  ). 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason i thought the older version was more about business and the clothing kob wore were more womanly.

vill and toomtam dress so casual; jeans and shirts esp. coming from vill.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nangfah11 said:
for some reason i thought the older version was more about business and the clothing kob wore were more womanly.

vill and toomtam dress so casual; jeans and shirts esp. coming from vill.

Really? I had no idea but I would love to see them in less casual wear.
Guess we'll have to wait for more photos? ;)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Really? I had no idea but I would love to see them in less casual wear.
Guess we'll have to wait for more photos? ;)
Agree too they both are wearing to casual they should wear something better. Hope to see more pictures soon too. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just a few photos I found while scrolling down my facebook page. And wow, the scenery of the first two photos is beautiful.
Toomtam and Vill look so good, too. Vill's so pretty in the blue dress & love her hair. Especially love the side angle of her, her body is amazing.
As for Toomtam, he's super handsome in the yellow and glasses. Aww, such a dork :thumbsup: 

Toomtam's facial hair is starting to match him more and more every time I see him with it.
I'm so excited to see his acting with the new look!!

And the picture of him and Gaam -- he's such a sweet guy. So handsome, ugh :weee:  :spin:  :drool:  

Credit: Toomtam's channel @ facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ToomtamsChannel)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for those lovely pictures Marina!!! I am drooling at the last pic of Toomtam. He such a hottie. I feel in love with Vill's dress it's very pretty lol yeah it reminds me of SSP too much I can't wait till it airs!! :O ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
Thanks for those lovely pictures Marina!!! I am drooling at the last pic of Toomtam. He such a hottie. I feel in love with Vill's dress it's very pretty lol yeah it reminds me of SSP too much I can't wait till it airs!! :eek: ^_^

No problem, Minny :) I know right, he's so hawt & his masculinity shines through with the facial hair.
Yeah, Vill's very pretty although her dress doesn't remind me much of SSP. It's more of a modern dress. At least they won't be wearing such casual wear, right? ;)
Same here!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
orchieY said:
Thanks for those pixs too @huajaikaungtur...love...love it. They are so cute.

No problem. They are super cuuuute :3

Here are a few more photos :woot: These photos make me even more excited.
Love Toomtam with and without the glasses. He's so handsome. :pervie: I'm loving the photos of ToomVill on the bike. They're so amazing together.
Vill and Aom are very beautiful women. Love their photos together and their smiles.
Toomtam, Vill, and Navin's photo made me laugh -- the one where they're attempted to make a heart .... not quite sure if that's what they're doing but it's so cute. Love Vill's expression there :clap: 
Toomtam, Vill, and Gaam are so hilarious with their poses, hahaha  :coverlaf: 

Credit: Toomtam's channel @ facebook (https://www.facebook...ToomtamsChannel)

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* So much for catching up...hopefully, I can catch up to my favorite thread (at the moment :lol:) on Wednesday... reason why I'm currently spending more time on my review(s) for Leh/Ley Nang Fah is because I'm saving the best (NJ's thread) for last. :lol2: Not to mention, I still heart this thread a whole lot more. :D

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU so much for sharing those lovely pictures, Marina girl! :flowers: :kiss3: :woot: :bravo: You beat me to sharing them, but I don't mind! :ghehe: I'll just share the others later. :bhehe: I'll get back to your comments regarding the pictures as well, but let me say this; I freakin' love, love, :heart: the photos of ToomVill on the bike. :drool: :wub: :spicy: :faint: Eek! I squealed hecka bad when I first saw them. :spin: :blush: I just heart their wardrobe and everything about them...they're so PERFECT together! :thumbsup: Gah, I hope this means we'll get plenty of ToomVill scenes in Ngao Jai! Hope Aom doesn't disappoint us! :worthy: Their bike situation looks promising and exciting! :dance1:

Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It's completely fine, Maiko ;) I'll have to check out the Leh Nangfah thread after this one :D But yes, I thought it'd be nice to lighten up your load and upload some photos ^__^
Can't wait to see more though and yes, their bike photos are so awesome. Agreed! From the first set of photos, I was getting a farm-ish kind of setting but now, it seems to be more of a variety. Woot! Woot! :dance1: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
It's completely fine, Maiko ;) I'll have to check out the Leh Nangfah thread after this one :D But yes, I thought it'd be nice to lighten up your load and upload some photos ^__^
Can't wait to see more though and yes, their bike photos are so awesome. Agreed! From the first set of photos, I was getting a farm-ish kind of setting but now, it seems to be more of a variety. Woot! Woot! :dance1: 

Hah, I was going to go back to sleep, but it's impossible now, even though I'm still so tired. :yawn: :lol: Will have to prepare for work in two hours or so... :cry1: I :heart: you so much for sharing photos with us! You and Minny are fantastic for sharing photos. You, Minny, and the others are all awesome! Love you guys for talking with me in here and other threads. :grouphug: :kiss3:

Ooh, I know what you mean! I love the variety of settings that we're seeing in NJ. :woot: So exciting! Woot woot indeed! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Is anyone here reading unique's fanfic?  OMG! Sooooooo good! 

Hehe, I am, Ceda_lee! :coverlaf: I keep checking it constantly for updates. Dang, I need to show support for Uniq/Unique by letting her know. :smack: :spin: It's just as raeng and interesting as SSP, even though Uniq's Thit is meaner and moodier. :lolyup: She's a gifted writer! Keeps me anxious for how Thit and Gan's story is going to unfold! :woot:

preetam said:
Where can I read it ?

Here you go, Preetam! :D

Uniq's Fanfiction.

OR

http://uniqnovels.wordpress.com/love-and-revenge/.