[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I just really want to know what genre...errrr. We probably won't know until they announce it, officially, since Vill rarely has events so there's no need to look forward to her confirming it. Haha.

Same here I want to know what genre is this, since she is so close to P'Aom so yet we don't need her confirming.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know that Aom puts in 1000000% into producing her lakorns. We can tell by all of the gorgeous locations, filmography, and such. Aom personally arranges everything, is the captatin in everything, had to take time out and such to make sure everything was good. However, the weakest link was the directing and editing. It's such a pain to see all of Aom's hardwork wasted when the final product doesn't deliver.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I know that Aom puts in 1000000% into producing her lakorns. We can tell by all of the gorgeous locations, filmography, and such. Aom personally arranges everything, is the captatin in everything, had to take time out and such to make sure everything was good. However, the weakest link was the directing and editing. It's such a pain to see all of Aom's hardwork wasted when the final product doesn't deliver.

The editors wasted all of P'Aom hardwork. She did really work hard on everything in NJ SO SAD

Hope she change editor for this lakorn and her future lakorns

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I think Aom needs to stay as a producer and grab SSP's acting coach to help her, grab P'Art to direct it, and then the editor for Leh Ratee to edit it. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yes. I think Aom needs to stay as a producer and grab SSP's acting coach to help her, grab P'Art to direct it, and then the editor for Leh Ratee to edit it. Hahah.

Let pray for everything we want!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I hope it's Son! Hahahah!
aha I'm hopping for SonVll more than ToomVill and PushVill
Although I'm OBSESSIONS ToomVill these days

LET PRAY FOR NEPAL AND OUR SONVILL REUNION

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Let's pray for SonVill and Nepal.

You know, I still find it odd how Tui is in here.

Well, the thing is, the person who started the thread didn't name Tui, it was a clue given and then fans posting on that thread just picked it up as Tui. What does that nickname even mean anyway? Someone care to shed some light? And how did Tui get it? Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know! It's too random but One HD has been pulling actors from everywhere so we never know. But the only knot is Tui and Aom?!?!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, chances are we won't get any answers. Haha, yet. If this doesn't get confirmed in the next month, it's bogus.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Gosh, chances are we won't get any answers. Haha, yet. If this doesn't get confirmed in the next month, it's bogus.

It might be bogus too cuz the pair is so random, seem like unreal to me. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Does Aom even talk to Tui? It's is kind of out of the blue thing. Tui is picky about his roles too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess it's not that odd for Aom and Tui then. From Ninja.

NinjaKKN said:
Not one bit surprising. Aom and Tui have a pretty good relationship. Tui and his wife even went to Aom's wedding. And Aom once said on WWYWY that she called him for parenting advice so they're on good term with each other.