[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Tui and his wife was on Wan wan . I'll have to go back and watch it. Maybe she forgave him.

However I still don't believe this is true though. There are several times fans just spread rumors of pairing to start the 'krasae' or just joking around.

Aiyaja what nickname are you talking about?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh good so they're on good terms now. That's good. They've put their past behind them. If so then there's a good chance for him to take part in Aom's production. Perhaps as an act of apology for the bads he's done to her in the past. :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, this explains it.

NinjaKKN said:
Ting krajom is the name of Kwan and Tui's fanclub. In Fah Jarod Sai, Tui and Kwan had a love scene in the tent so that's the krajom part. And ting is just a word for being a big fan, so combined it you have ting krajom.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. Not that tent love scene!! Those chapped lips, those sweaty sandy bodies rubbing against each other!!. Sorry, I just had to. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah. Yeah....what a funny yet odd name.

So I guess, with everything cleared away, Tui's chances of being in here are pretty high then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Hahahah. Yeah....what a funny yet odd name.

So I guess, with everything cleared away, Tui's chances of being in here are pretty high then.

Haha. I guess I'm eager to know....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know Tui, he likes dramatic lakorns, so this may be a slap kiss....watch, it's a comedy. Hhahaha!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
You know Tui, he likes dramatic lakorns, so this may be a slap kiss....watch, it's a comedy. Hhahaha!

Yeah he does love drama. He's very picky like Tik, but were his lakorns as successful? I've only seen like three or four of his lakorns, and I didn't really like 'em. The only one I liked was Panthai Norasingh which I only liked because of Aom and Tui. Haha. 

If he decides to do comedy I'll be excited to see it. I wanna see Tui in comedy for once. HEHE.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Good. I hope they're still casting for the pra'ake then. Hopefully, Tui is too busy or whatnot. Lol

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Let him busy for until they casting Pra'ake LOL it's okay  if he is Pra'ake of this lakorn as long as Vill is leading actress :coverlaf: I won't mind watching him with Vill :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind Tui but I prefer someone else. Haha. Someone single please. I can't imagine the possible backlash Vill may receive if she were to have any rumors with Tui. And if Vill tries any harder than this to keep her distance, how awkward her acting will be and ruin the lakorn. Ugh! So many double bladed swords. Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has rumors with single guys and it makes her run into a shell, imagine if she has a rumor with Tui that's already married...that's even harder to overcome. She probably try her best to not be close to Tui and make it awkward and it would not help her acting. And she seemed to have bad luck with her male co-stars but at least they are young and single.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I don't mind Tui but I prefer someone else. Haha. Someone single please. I can't imagine the possible backlash Vill may receive if she were to have any rumors with Tui. And if Vill tries any harder than this to keep her distance, how awkward her acting will be and ruin the lakorn. Ugh! So many double bladed swords. Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

byebye said:
She has rumors with single guys and it makes her run into a shell, imagine if she has a rumor with Tui that's already married...that's even harder to overcome. She probably try her best to not be close to Tui and make it awkward and it would not help her acting. And she seemed to have bad luck with her male co-stars but at least they are young and single.

OMG, you guys are making me worry more and more
OMG P'Aom please not him >.< Please some one who's single