[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I dunno? I thought it was a sitcom? o_O But yeah, I know which one you're referring to. Not sure how I feel about the story line though. When the female leads are fighting over the p'ek, they can make them act very annoying...:rolleyes:
Since this is comedy so I think nothing would be serious. It's kind of good though. I need to laugh

Since this is comedy so I think nothing would be serious. It's kind of good though. I need to laugh
Ohhhh that's good. If it's comedy then I don't think their roles will be annoying. :D

And he looks so much younger than Toomtam. I think it's because his face is rounder and softer whereas Toomtam's is a bit more sharp and angled :sing:. But it's all good cause Vill looks good with anybody. :partyhat:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I heard this is going to air sometime in September :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they air all of Vill's lakorns this year including Nike, this one, and New's so we can start 2017 with Son and Sean for Vill! Yayyyy!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We're in August now...we'll see if this will air in September or not. Lol Since there's a whole lineup next at Ch. One.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
We're in August now...we'll see if this will air in September or not. Lol Since there's a whole lineup next at Ch. One.
Well I hope we get some new because Aom seems like to tease us lol We will know about the Lakorn with Sean only when this air.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill looks so pretty. Man, I don't know how this lakorn will roll out. I surely didn't like Vill with Oil, but that could have been the storyline. Lol So not too sure how Tui and Vill are going to come out like.