[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko and Mahalo *sigh* I need to be more active against CH5! Well, not against, but...like you know...need to make my voice be heard...or something like that...get it?  HAHA.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Maiko and Mahalo *sigh* I need to be more active against CH5! Well, not against, but...like you know...need to make my voice be heard...or something like that...get it?  HAHA.

I got you. :console: Seems like this is hitting you much harder than me, dear. :huh: I'm already used to disappointments, especially when it comes to Gilly, so the initial shock only lasted a couple hours. I'm really looking forward to Push and Lily's version. :) Don't let it get to you, dear Phatman. :kiss: By all means, please do join me for being vocal towards Channel 5; I sure can use the secondhand help. :ghehe: :highfive:

Am I the only one hyped for this lakorn?
I haven't seen Leh Nangfah but there is something about Push that really captures my whole attention. I find him very adorable and handsome at the same time. From Lyn's lakorn blog, it seems that he is a very good actor for a newbie. As for Lily, I love this girl! She was great in all the lakorns that she was in!
Then, there's my babe, Chin! Oh snaps!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I haven't seen Leh Nangfah but there is something about Push that really captures my whole attention. I find him very adorable and handsome at the same time. From Lyn's lakorn blog, it seems that he is a very good actor for a newbie. As for Lily, I love this girl! She was great in all the lakorns that she was in!

No, not just you. :wink: Marina and I are excited as well. I don't find Push adorable or handsome, but I am looking forward to how he will pull off Kongpope's role.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Aom/Tik set a high bar for this. Not too sure how the remake will compare. Never seen Push and Lily is ok I guess. I'm just glad it's not Vill. At times she seems to be the only Exact n'ek.

Chin is so fine, looks alone I think he would've made a better Kongpope. So he's not exclusive to Ch.7? I hope he goes to Ch. 3 and pair up with Yaya and the other young actresses there.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

Oh yes, I'm excited as well! :) I'm liking the cast!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg! after leh nangfah, ive come to adore push!! soooo excited about this!!! as for lily...lemme go find out who that is real quick and come back here. i'll let u know if im still excited after i see her. lol

ok, im back...i have no idea who she is. looks wise, she doesnt seem bother me...yet. acting wise...gonna have to wait and see, i guess. ha

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
lilly's acting is really good, saw her alots of exact lakorn with nicky . cant wait to see her with push. now push has 2 lakorns with exact hope for more and more and someday with vill again:)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Push is a good actor for a newbie. He seems like a promising actor. I'd say he's one of the actors that I look forward to besides Guy and Toomtam. However, since this is a remake, we'll see how the pra'nang do. I wanted Mo for this, but I'll guess it'll do with Lily. I've never watched her lakorn before so I look forward to seeing how she does in this lakorn. I'm also glad that it's not Vill.

If I were a director or producer, I wouldn't cast the same pra'ek and nang'ek over and over. CH5 doesn't have many daras that are pra'ek and nang'ek material. They seem to recycle Pong, Son, Mo, and Vill over and over. They're all great. Son needs improvement but he is steadily improving. Mo is what you would call "maa raeng". I think Push has great potential to be a shining pra'ek. So does Lily. We all can't be sure until we give them a chance at different roles, see what their strengths and weaknesses are. Lily portrays comedic roles well, as she did with New Chaiyapol in "Reuan Sanaeha". Who knows? She could be a top-notch nang'ek for Exact after "Roy Leh Sanae Rai". Producers and directors must see this character development in them to cast them. You really can't judge a dara after one or two lakorns...I just think they have potential. Mo, however, has greatest potential out of all of the newbies for Exact. Give Lily some time.

*PS- Remember how most of us doubted Noona and Bie as Angsamalin and Kobori? They sure did prove me wrong.*

That being said, I think Exact should promote both Aerin Yuktadatta and Fang Pichaya more. They seem to get nang'rai roles all the time. Most of all, I want to see Aerin paired with Bie. They were so adorable in "Hua Jai Sila". I ship them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
That being said, I think Exact should promote both Aerin Yuktadatta and Fang Pichaya more. They seem to get nang'rai roles all the time. Most of all, I want to see Aerin paired with Bie. They were so adorable in "Hua Jai Sila". I ship them.

Do you mean Bie & Fang were adorable in Hua Jai Sila? Since Aerin was never paired up with Bie. I really loved Bie & Fang though <3
Aerin being paired up with Bie would be great. I like the idea of them a lot, too :)
And agree with you about actors & actresses being recycled a lot.
I believe Lily will be a great na'ek for this remake.

Adora said:
I agree with you. However, the only actress that Exact really recycles over and over is Vill. The others like Mo, Charebelle, Cee, and Gypsy appear in a lot of Exact's lakorns, but rarely ever as the main nang'ek. That's my problem with Exact. They need to promote their other young actresses as nang'ek too for more diversity and to give them the opportunity to reach their full potential. A few of them really do have a lot of potential to be Exact's top actresses, but Exact fails to promote and upgrade them.
Lily doesn't appeal to me and from what I've seen, she doesn't strike me as a strong or interesting actress, but I'll see if she changes my mind once this lakorn starts airing.
I guess my only real problem with Lily in here though is that this is one of the BEST and most BELOVED lakorns in history. And Lily, being an inexperienced actress, taking on the lead female role...? I don't know. I'm all for giving actresses more opportunities to advance and excel in their profession by taking on more challenging roles. But for a role like this, I would've rather preferred someone more experienced (heck, maybe even a veteran) and with better acting. Lily has potential; however, she's not quite there yet to take on this role, I feel. She might do fine, but I don't think she will be able to bring the most out of Namneung. If Exact wants to promote their new actresses (Gypsy, Panpan, Lily, etc), which I think is great, I think they should just stay away from casting them in remakes of hit dramas so early in their careers. That's all.

Agree with your thoughts on others not getting the na'ek role. Exact definitely needs to promote underrated actresses more often.
At first, Lily didn't appeal to me, too. Now, she still doesn't fully appeal to me but I'm excited to see her as na'ek. I haven't seen many of her roles, only saw her in one lakorn so I can't fully judge her acting quite yet.

@huajaikaungtur- Crap, I meant Fang and Bie. LOL. For a minute, though, I got confused between Peemai Sumonrat and Aerin in Hua Jai Sila. I thought Bie and Peemai are cute together too!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@huajaikaungtur- Crap, I meant Fang and Bie. LOL. For a minute, though, I got confused between Peemai Sumonrat and Aerin in Hua Jai Sila. I thought Bie and Peemai are cute together too!

No worries, I gotcha :) Oh yes, Peemai and Bie were super cute! I adored their interactions, miss that girl.
The ending just had to kill me :/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahhh Push and Lilly?? I'm excited! Push is so adorable and Lilly as well. I've seen all the lakorns with Lilly in them and I think she'll make a good Namnueng.. Also its a change of face. Exact tends to have the same faces as nang'ek lol Vill, Mo, Gybzy, Pang.. As much as I love them it is refreshing to see a different face.