[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg I just wanna share!! Ohh gosh going back to watch TooMo's interaction in KNK!! Ughh this kiss is just like on replay! eeeek Toomtam is one of the best kisser ever!! i love his kisses ohh goshh he is soo good and then with Mo too MORE HOT!!  :woot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8a9IsGPR70

credits goes to loveplan evilplan 

ThaiLakornFan<3

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, I have been reading all your updates and I finally made an account xD I'm also a fan of Mo and Toomtam. I am very excited for this sitcom and like you all have said I hope their chemistry in here is better than KNK although their chemistry in there wasn't bad too but they could improve on it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGG. Mo looks amazingggg!!!!!!!! She looks so fierce and sexy! I absolutely love Mo's style. She has such a unique and fashionable sense of style.

cr: momonchanok

Mo is in Korea right now with her two managers and Bella and Bua. I think a few others too. It seems like it was a surprise trip.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ThaiLakornFan<3 said:
Hi guys, I have been reading all your updates and I finally made an account xD I'm also a fan of Mo and Toomtam. I am very excited for this sitcom and like you all have said I hope their chemistry in here is better than KNK although their chemistry in there wasn't bad too but they could improve on it.
Hello! So excited to know and befriend another TooMo fan! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: Hope to see more of your comments on this thread now that you've created an account!  :kiss: :flowers: :heart:

I hope this sitcom doesn't disappoint us. I'm not sure how much it will focus on and give us of TooMo, but I'm worried it might not be much at all. My fear is that we'll get even less than what we did in KNK. Since this is a comedy about spirits, powers and dharma, and it's targeted towards both children and adults, I'm afraid that that's all it's going to be about, with just a very tiny bit of TooMo. Since children are supposed to be able to watch this too, that means the scenes between TooMo have to be appropriate for all ages. So I'm worried that that will restrict TooMo from showing their full potential together...yet again.

TooMo actually have a lot of chemistry together and I'd say Mo has the best chemistry with Toomtam out of all his costars. The storyline and lack of love scenes in KNK was to blame. And I'm afraid it'll be the same in here. But TooMo are so compatible in every aspect. It's just a little unfortunate that the hype for their pairing isn't as high because Mo isn't the most beautiful, gorgeous, or popular. Still, she's his best match even in terms of looks. I hope that with this, more people will realize their compatibility together. :dude: :dude: :dude:

And then place them in a hardcore slap-kiss drama after with lots of love scenes and good development of their characters, and we'll be able to see how much chemistry they truly have together. As you can see, most of us here can already see that they have LOTS of chemistry together despite the poor projects they've been casted in. :yes: :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope my wish comes true for a TooMo reunion in a slap-kiss lakorn, preferably in the near future. :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I'm imagining Toomtam as Pong in this mv, and TooMo would seriously be so hot and sizzling together. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRyeEwpWZ4

And it would be even better if Mo plays as twins, like in the fanmade mv posted by huajaikaungtur. Also, if Mo as the bad twin is dressed like how she did for her Vogue photoshoot and for her Korea trip (whether the bad twin is the nang'rai or the twin turned bad to get revenge). :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I even made a gif combining their scenes from their separate lakorns to see how they would look in an rscene together.  :loool: :loool: :loool: Desperate times call for desperate measures. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
omgg I just wanna share!! Ohh gosh going back to watch TooMo's interaction in KNK!! Ughh this kiss is just like on replay! eeeek Toomtam is one of the best kisser ever!! i love his kisses ohh goshh he is soo good and then with Mo too MORE HOT!!  :woot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8a9IsGPR70

credits goes to loveplan evilplan 
Hehe. This was one of my favorite scenes.  :pervie: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just wish it wasn't cut so short. :annoyed:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm hoping for some slap-kiss scenes in here but I highly doubt that'll be possible, considering kids can watch this, and I don't think slap-kiss scenes are age appropriate for kids. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
And...just because, I saw on RLSR's thread that before Push and Lily were casted, most people wanted Toomtam and Mo for it. And I agree. They would've been perfect for it. They're both reminiscent of Tik and Aom, appearance wise and acting wise, especially Mo. Although I am anticipating Push and Lily, I still wonder how it would've been if TooMo were casted.

^Scene I recreated from original @6:58. Mo's crying and expressions are spot on. So reminiscent of Aom's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpHRBdVddbE&t=6m58s

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a gif I made of their interaction from the opening ceremony. Mo is so cute tapping Toomtam and making that cute innocent face.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

TT: "So Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo is about.. let's say the story is about good moral standards. If you do good you get good. If you do bad you get bad in return. In the story, it's about inheriting special abilities. Being able to see ghosts/spirits and/or have abilities to do magical things (?) *couldn't understand this part* So I become a spirit doctor to help the people.
Interviewer: "Being a modern spirit doctor too?..."

(...)

Interviewer: "Ohh! N'ek!"

Interviewer: "So beautiful!"

TT: "Yes" (krup pom"

TT: "Uh huh, it'll talk about doing good and receiving good. and our sitcom lakorn will focus on the fact that kids can watch it. Adults watching it can teach the kids. We want it to insinuate... it insinuates Dharma's teaching, moral standards, uh... *looks at Ak* To preserve the commandment."

Director: "From the title, Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, we know it's definitely comedy. But as well as comedy we want to slip in Dharma teaching. Just as Toomtam mentioned, doing good and receiving good. Doing bad, you will receive bad. It will focus on teaching people to perserve, The 5 percepts of Buddhism. If we can preserve it, there won't be any evil doings. It will teach kids to learn about meditation and practicing it. We will have this in every episode. About what will become from meditation."
@x0unerthanlater  :thanks:  for your translation. 
I experienced many emotions as I read your translation : from fear to relief,and then, bliss.
First, "a drama with good morals and standards" or "Adults watching it can teach kids". Me : Hm so sweet but does it mean no real kiss?! Alright, I can accept no Rscene :r-scene-pop-corn:  but no real kisses :kiss3: . Sorry I can't  :no:  :no:  :cry:
Secondly "ghosts and spirits" : Oh no no :faint:  :faint:  :faint: . I don't want another scenario where the ghost is the main focus! :yuck:  Not a second KNK! 

Then "it's definitely a comedy" :phew:  Phew! It was a close call!  :dance1:

Btw I  :heart: Toomtam's comment regarding Mo!  :spin:

x0unerthanlater said:
Mick's part...

Interviewer: "In the sitcom what is your role?"

Mick: "I play Pookong Kiew and will be together with P'Dee the whole time. I will be competing courtship for N'ek. I don't know why someone like me would have anything to compare to Toomtam. I don't understand but since they invited me, I hurriedly accepted it!"

Sitcoms are usually once per week. At most 2 times a week. I'm not sure how OneHD will run their sitcoms, they might do it differently... It might be every day.

And finally it comes... the absolute happiness : 2 guys fighting for Mo!!! Love it, love it, love it. 
I think it's the 1st time Mo's having 2 love interests in a lakorn  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Better late than never.

It would be perfect if the episodes run everyday.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
First, "a drama with good morals and standards" or "Adults watching it can teach kids". Me : Hm so sweet but does it mean no real kiss?! Alright, I can accept no Rscene :r-scene-pop-corn:  but no real kisses :kiss3: . Sorry I can't  :no:  :no:  :cry:
Secondly "ghosts and spirits" : Oh no no :faint:  :faint:  :faint: . I don't want another scenario where the ghost is the main focus! :yuck:  Not a second KNK! 
OMG I didn't even think about that! Since this is supposed to be appropriate for all ages, let alone slap-kiss scenes, we might not even get any kiss scenes between TooMo! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

And that's exactly what I was thinking too. I was reminded of KNK when I read that this will be about dharma and ghosts and spirits. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TooMo are seriously the cutest. They have such a natural onscreen and off screen chemistry. :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: bambuboo

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
hi anony i love this topic but this pics and vids what you are doing  soawesome and cool   , can not wait to see this sitcom really ,mis toomtam and mo
Awwwww. Thank you so much. Hehe. :kiss: :flowers: :heart: :heart:

And yes, I can't wait to see TooMo onscreen again. I miss them so much! :spin: :spin: :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ThaiLakornFan<3 said:

Thanks for joining us on this thread! :) Hope to see more of your posts on this thread and on other threads, hehe :D
Welcome!~

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If it's like other sitcoms, esp. BRS9, that the director worked on previously, there probably won't be any real kissing or even kissing in general. If there are any romantic interactions it'll be mostly flirting, teasing, maybe cheek kissing/sniffing. That sort of cutesy stuff. Sitcoms aren't big on "love scenes". It took about 6-7 yrs for the leads in BRS9 to even confess. Lol But, who knows how MBGGG will be. It may be a lot cuter than other sitcoms since they want to make it as enjoyable as possible.