[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the surprise is the reunion. Fans has been asking for their reunion for so long and now they finally get what they wanted. It isn't much of a surprised though cus we already knew they would get reunited so we had our excitement already.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wha!!!!!?????!?!?!?!  I LOVED Num and Anne's version.  I love the properness which added to their forbidden love story, whether in life or death, they couldn't be together (oh so saaaaad! lols I love this lakorn).  I thought they had really good chemistry and both played their characters well.  Num's acting has always been bad for me lols but I love it still because I just love him haha.  But I thought he did well playing this sad character.

gosh, I'm not really a fan of anyone at Exact....I'm hoping it's a good pair and that they are able to portray the characters well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well I don't object to this at all. I like these two together. Hoping Exact can fix the mistakes Num and Anne's version had. Nok and Jariya's version was perfect, straight to the point and no dragging.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
สน ยุกต์ แง้มเร็วๆ นี้จะมีละครให้ได้ชมกันทางหน้าจอช่อง ONE 31 อย่างแน่นอน ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เจ้าตัวจะได้โคจรกลับมาร่วมงานกับนางเอกสาว "วิว วรรณรท" อีกครั้งด้วยเรื่อง "แต่ปางก่อน"

พระเอกหนุ่ม "สน-ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล" เผยถึงความรู้สึกที่ได้ไปร่วมเดินพรมแดงในงานประกาศรางวัลละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่นประจำปี 2015 ของสถานีอันฮุย ณ กรุงปักกิ่ง ประเทศจีน พร้อมขึ้นเวทีไปประกาศรางวัล ท่ามกลางดาราดังแดนมังกรมากมาย โดยเผยตื่นเต้นและเป็นเกียรติมาก ส่วนการร่วมงานกับทางประเทศจีนนั้นตอนนี้ยังเคลียร์งานไม่ลงตัว เพราะยังติดคิวถ่ายละครไทยก่อน แง้มเร็วๆ นี้จะมีละครให้ได้ชมกันทางหน้าจอช่อง ONE 31 อย่างแน่นอน ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เจ้าตัวจะได้โคจรกลับมาร่วมงานกับนางเอกสาว "วิว วรรณรท" อีกครั้งด้วย ‪#‎สน‬ ‪#‎oneบันเทิง‬ ‪#‎ช่องวัน‬
Cr: One บันเทิง

I can't read Thai so I used google translate and saw this lakorn name

HELP!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill Thai fan club is already confirmed that Vill is really here with Son! now all I need is OneHD to announce, it's really or not lol 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
VILLNAN said:
สน ยุกต์ แง้มเร็วๆ นี้จะมีละครให้ได้ชมกันทางหน้าจอช่อง ONE 31 อย่างแน่นอน ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เจ้าตัวจะได้โคจรกลับมาร่วมงานกับนางเอกสาว "วิว วรรณรท" อีกครั้งด้วยเรื่อง "แต่ปางก่อน"

พระเอกหนุ่ม "สน-ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล" เผยถึงความรู้สึกที่ได้ไปร่วมเดินพรมแดงในงานประกาศรางวัลละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่นประจำปี 2015 ของสถานีอันฮุย ณ กรุงปักกิ่ง ประเทศจีน พร้อมขึ้นเวทีไปประกาศรางวัล ท่ามกลางดาราดังแดนมังกรมากมาย โดยเผยตื่นเต้นและเป็นเกียรติมาก ส่วนการร่วมงานกับทางประเทศจีนนั้นตอนนี้ยังเคลียร์งานไม่ลงตัว เพราะยังติดคิวถ่ายละครไทยก่อน แง้มเร็วๆ นี้จะมีละครให้ได้ชมกันทางหน้าจอช่อง ONE 31 อย่างแน่นอน ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เจ้าตัวจะได้โคจรกลับมาร่วมงานกับนางเอกสาว "วิว วรรณรท" อีกครั้งด้วย #‎สน #‎oneบันเทิง #‎ช่องวัน
Cr: One บันเทิง

I can't read Thai so I used google translate and saw this lakorn name

HELP!!!
Son confirmed he is in this lakorn with Vill :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
if they're confirmed in this one, are they still in the other one?
The other one got changed to Push that's what I heard, but not confirm yet...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Heheh I was about to post this lol

ip.smilez said:
I have goosebumps just thinking about this because Pangia did make a video of SonVill using TPK OST. With the confirmation, I'm ready for them! 2015 has got to be the best year for reunions esp with my favorites.

http://youtu.be/dwZiiee08vc

C: pangia

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Haha I forgot about this mv even after I read the news. Then at work, I remembered about it lol I'm excited !!!
I don't forgot about it lol I was just thinking I should post or not, when I decided to post you already did 
there is also fanmade pics I'm going to find it again.
.. I'm excited too!

I'm gonna have SV fever again...