[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Yeah... I was bored... so I wanted to make a laugh out of some serious scenes. lol.
Make more please. We now have to wait until next Wednesday.... and don't know about you but I have to survive 2nd life. It really touched me how he longs for her and waited for her but can't touch her.

There are funny parts though because I find Rachawadee curiously funny. The best part is him making her remember their love so he is courting her again ... BUT she is already love with the man in her dream. hahahaha :naughty2:

Sometimes, I wish I wait until the 3rd life time to watch this lakorn. Knowing that they can't be together is so sad for me already. 3rd life time better have lots of hot scenes between Son + Vill!!!

@lakornkiki Hahah, you're ruthless! I like! :risas3:At least Vill listens to her fans, though. She's very sweet.

I just got done subbing Episode 5, should be up by tonight. Spot checking it right now. I haven't even watched Episode 6 yet, so will check for news, comments at Pantip and stuff in a bit.:cheer:
Warned you. I love hard and I am demanding. :risas3::risas3:

I love you for doing all the translations for SonVill. My speaking is fluent (it's my reading that has errors so I don't go on pantip much. Only if I am desperate. lol ) so I haven't seen your FB posts but can you post all of them here? I'll post it around too so there'll be more views for you na. :icon12:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Maan Kaew stayed with Tan Chai because they held funeral services for her. I hope when Tan Chai died, they were buried or if cremated, keep their urns together.

Haha, for one, I'm not a Rachawadee at all. I would never:

1. Walk by myself at night in an old palace area, too many scary stories.
2. If I ever heard music out of nowhere, I'm running the opposite direction.
3. If the only thing you wear is white, Tan Chai, there's something wrong. Hahah.

But then, it's Rachawadee's fate to be drawn and yearn unknowingly for Tan Chai.

I can't wait to sub Episode 6 because there were so many little things that made the entire episode bittersweet for our OTP.

Some things I absolutely love about this version:

1. I love how they make us see how the Riverside Manor, the wedding house, looks like in reality versus when Tan Chai magically makes it beautiful again.
2. I love Vill as Rachawadee and Son as Tan Chai. Vill brings so much cuteness, bubbles, and innocence to Rachawadee. And Son, every time I look at him, I just cry. I'm so touched by Son as Tan Chai.
3. I love it that they had Rachawadee travel back in time and met with Aunt Ap and Kamhom. That was so bittersweet and when they disappeared...sad.
4. Our Tan Chai and his persistence in trying to make Rachawadee remember is sooo sweet. The things that he says to her and then the stuff that she says in return. Very good dialogue and it's so combative between the two which make it soooo interesting and fun.
5. Even though this drama involves serious elements but it's such a good and relaxing drama to enjoy in the very end. I love all of the scenes and interactions between our leads. They only add to the solidness of their love.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill really makes those headaches or migraines look painful. Hahah.

I was on Pantip, a lot of fans are starting to write longer comments and reviews, which means one thing...they're watching and have soooo much to say, both positives and negatives. But hey, any news is good news. The views alone on Youtube is saying more and more people are paying attention to this drama. Yay!

Son is slaying it as Tan Chai.

@lakornkiki These are our links. I'm teaming up with quite a few people to make the English subs happen. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ratings.:confused0:

Oh, well. It's still an amazing remake. Episode 6 was really good.

They're moving really fast aren't they? Tan Chai and Rachawadee just met and now Rachawadee is going to meet Ying Thae already in the next two episodes? o_O

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Rewatched EP4 and EP5.

Got teary eyes again when Maan Kaew hugged her father for the last time. Wondering why she kept silence at the moment. Choking with pain and unable to speak? Can't bear to break her old papa's heart? Want to save her last words to Chai Yai?

In the baidu forum, several questions are raised. For instance, with a wedding banquet outside, it seems Maan Kaew can get warm water our hot soup anywhere; why in this specific room? And if Payia is part of the scheme, why she was sure Maan Kaew and only Maan Kaew would drink the poisoned water? It could be Chai Yai, and it seems Ying Thae was targeting two, instead of one.

Ying Thae turns rai, wears purple color dresses, and lurks in the darks. The scene where she goes to meet the dying Chai Yai, she walks as if the Grim Reaper arrived. She should be proud of herself. With just one shot, she successfully kills both Maan Kaew and Chai Yai and does them apart. Does purple color carry any special meaning in Thai culture?

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
It's her body so maybe she immediatly knows there's no way to survive from poison.
So she wants to finish their wedding for Chai Yai and herself. :confused12: just thought :fighting3:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Just a quick question, I haven't start watching this lakorn yet, but is the third life in modern time? I don't recall seeing any images of the cast in modern attires from the bts images when they were filming, or maybe I might have missed it???

And just want to thank those who are working so hard to subbed this lakorn. I really do appreciate it :D

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Just a quick question, I haven't start watching this lakorn yet, but is the third life in modern time? I don't recall seeing any images of the cast in modern attires from the bts images when they were filming, or maybe I might have missed it?
Yes, the third lifetime is in the modern early 2000s.

Okay, this picture isn't the best, but this is them during the modern era.