Por Malai Rimtang(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^he can do leekay but not normal aggressive looking lakorn b/c it seem to be out of his range .. he's better fit with boran but seriously .. EVEN BORAN DON'T FIT him .. no offense .. *i feel terrible each time i open my mouth on chaiya :( *

fun

Expired Sarnie
don't want to sound too harsh or mean..but this guy needs to stop playing pra'ek..he doesn't even sound like a guy...
its isn't at all. ppl have different taste, but i agree about taking him off the lakorn business. lmao.

You guys lol It's no biggie. Chayai is Chayai. Nothing could change him. That's the way he his. Anywho, this lakorn isn't confirmed and might never be announced. Most lakorns are like that. It's just a little thing from Ch3, but it might not be real... :D
we still have hope since its not confirm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news, aff isnt the n'ek but turns out to be donut instead. ughh as much as i want to see more of donut but i rather not let her be in here with chaiya. i hope they chane the pra'ek

credit to joe @ tv3 and nat for the tran

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yah donut!!!! boooo ~ mitchai i could watch him in boran lakrons but with regular lakorn it's a no-no.

cecilia

Staff member
great news, aff isnt the n'ek but turns out to be donut instead. ughh as much as i want to see more of donut but i rather not let her be in here with chaiya. i hope they chane the pra'ek

credit to joe @ tv3 and nat for the tran
same here. chaiya should be ban from modern lakorn :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Poor, donut :eek: . I wanna see her w/Dan again <_< . I'm glad Aff, doesn't have to be in it w/this guy though :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i reawll want to see aum and donut i think there really cute together... seriously anyone else agreee?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i wanan see donut with dan again too poor girl have to pair with chaiya =.= he should stick to boran... not even that lols; just stick to singing; but then again if the prea'k is likay then chaiya can do it i guess cause no other pra'ek would match :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Donut. I am glad she is playing nang ek roles again but with Chaiya. Oh what a disaster.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man...I love donut but if its with chaiya then...i have to pass on this one...i hope they change the lakorn...i mean the praek

cecilia

Staff member
i wanan see donut with dan again too poor girl have to pair with chaiya =.= he should stick to boran... not even that lols; just stick to singing; but then again if the prea'k is likay then chaiya can do it i guess cause no other pra'ek would match :loool:
muahah. me too. i wanna see her with dan again ..
agree, he should just stick to singing or do what he 'fit' best ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
no. at first n'ek was said to be aff but looks like its donut now. she must be tv scenes fav. daughter along with yard since she has been starring in most of their lakorn

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ugh that sucks with chaiya.. eww
oh well at least she's back to nang'ek status
hope they give her more lakorn
i want to see her and dan again also
love them together~