Por Malai Rimtang(Tv Scene)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love the boran lakorn he did that the n'ek was a horse then she change n became pretty...n that lakorn he has a lot of wifes....i just think chaiya is a bit short for donut...

Katerine

Butterfly123
donut in it now :lmao: so sad i;m plzed its no aff but donut :lmao: i want her to have more n'ek roles but not with HIM!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Chaiya looks so small. The one thing I don't like about Chaiya is his voice!!!!!!!!!!! For singing it might be ok but not talking it just sound girly and weird.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay donut.. but omg... ahhhhhhhh .. chaiya.......ahh .. >_< ..... OMG.. poor DONUT ...

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
I'm sad... cuz the p'ek is ugly. man... suck for donut, she never get to work with good p'ek. Hopefully she get more nang'ek role and get to act with a better p'ek.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i watch episode 1 and have to say i like the song although i don't understand it. anyways waiting for the next episode.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
although i dont like the thought of them two being together in the lakorn, i do have to say that donut is really pretty in this one. yeah donut. i'm looking forward to this one a bit because i like donut, i dont know what to expect from the guy though.