Question game

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
switzerland.

would you choose a high paying job that you have no interest in or a low paying job that you have passion for?  

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Death. Even though I know it's hard to get away from it >.< 

Would you date Nadech or Mark? LOL :D 

P.S. I'm also scare of zombie too.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As much as I think Mark is the more handsome of the two, he cannot keep a steady relationship. I would choose Nadech; he has more personality and seems like a jai diew type of guy LOL

How do you feel about children?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i adore children. they bring joy to the people around them (most of the time thou they can be a pain in da s at times) and sometimes they make me so envious of them esp their way of thinking which is so naive. innocent and simple but we grown ups tend to makes things complicated. that stage of life is just too precious and short-lived. 

how do you feel about guys around your age dating women who can easily pass off as your mom? 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well, I feel disgusted and I don't believe that they are together for true love, at least for 80% of their cases.

What would you do if you had tapeworm?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i will go to the pharmacists and get medication to kill it. but still, ewwwwwwwww!!! i heard that after taking the medication it will come out together with your poop, yucks..!

will you feel the same if your best friend did plastic surgery on his/her face? 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i will tell him to move on, haha kidding. though he doesn't need to be THAT attractive, i need to at least find him pleasant looking in order to date him, right? who knows, he might have a great personality to cover up for his lack of attractiveness :)

what will you do if you found out that your boyfriend/husband is cheating on you behind your back with a guy?!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would get really pissed off, yell at him, and just never talk to him ever again. Maybe even cry a little

If you could take one horrible thing away from the world, what would it be?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Evil doings by humans like war, cruelty, destroying our nature, crimes etc.

If you can be a famous celeb for a day, who do you want to be?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
biasness. esp gender bias, like at home, the guys don't do the chores, only the women does it. and its not like they are handicapped. *roll eyes* 

if you can change something about yourself, what will you change? 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
be more diligent in terms of my education and stuff

Do you think hate is a strong word?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes I wish that we could live like 80's and sometimes I really appreciate it.

What makes you really mad?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Yes, just look at the inventions! Technologies, cures etc.

What will you do if you know that the world is gonna end tomorrow?