Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 12 was great. Yeah it's funny how p'ek know n'ek is pregnant before she is. Can't wait to see next week's episodes.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg that scene at the end of episode 12 made me cry like a baby.....damn paul youre soo good! i love every bit of this episode, in my opinion it was by far the most intense episode ever...and noon's servant is so funny she always cracks me up man everytime!....oh i wish there were more scenes with the doctor and thana...next episode seems reallllly hot

cecilia

Staff member
^you mean .... very very sad ... :(.. .. i can't believe it's ending soon .. plus another 7 days waiting.. this is by far the best one ... so intense and so hot!!!!!!!

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
Wow really loving this lakorn right now. I'm starting to really like Paul...i hope he get some award for this role. He's really good.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
wow i teared up with him when cried, hugged and said sorry to Noon. she was soo clueless as to why he was crying but she wrapped her arms around him anyway. :(

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yes, I must admit that has to be the most touching moment of the lakorn or any lakorn for that matter. ^^^^^^^^^ He seems so much in love with her. I'm so glad that Noon for once let him hold her and not pull away. It's was just bliss~~~

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I haven't watch the episode when paul cry...can anyone tell me why he was crying while noon was asleep? i really want to know why....it seem so cute...and sad...i love how paul develop his love for her...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's because he thinks he has put her through so much already..and to just find out that she's pregnant with his child made him feel even more sorry. It was definitely sad...he was great and Noon was exceptional at the receiver's end. definitely worth the attention people are giving this lakorn. :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww man .. can't wait.. and man I have to admit .. Paul did a splendid job on this lakorn... and although the R scene was not much the rest of the lakorn makes up for it ..

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
esp. 12 was so good! It's about time p'ek know n'ek is pregnant before n'ek. In other lakorns, p'ek's always the last to know. Good thing Paul has the hookup at the hospital. The preview for eps. 13 looks awesome! Paul's finally going to give the ring to Noon and Noon overheard him tell his dad that he's not going to marry the other girl. Go Paul!! Looks like Noon's gonna be pissed at Paul again when she finds out she's pregnant :( I hope not for too long though.

vina_lek

whoa... that was so precious how Noon hug Paul back as he hugged her while crying. :wub:

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
i agree wif everyone..love it when noon woke up to see paul crying and hugged him to comfort him..so sweet..gosh so touching~ :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
you know..they have to have this OUT IN DVD..i mean it..i mean..i'm crazy about this lakorn..would so get a copy of it.. Oum Ruk was even out.. they outta make this..it'll be one bIG hit oversea or for revenge'love genre lovers like us..^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oooo!It seems so cute.Hopefully i get to see the crying part!Noon still doesn't know that she's pregnant yet?