Request

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
sallysosilly727 said:
i have pics on him and im working on the banner rite now what do u want tp say on it???
[post="58809"][/post]​
umms..thanks heaps!!! umms if it's not too much hassle could you write" Dan naruk jung"...if not then you can just write "Dan"..thanks sooo much!! :D :)

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone make me one of Leh Ratree with Ann Alicha and Pepper UHT, I don't have any pictures but I'll look for some!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Can someone please....pretty pretty please make me a very nice wallpaper of Mike He (he's the main guy from Devil's Beside You) I am so in love with him right now....he's sooooo damn hot...lol thanx a bunch if possible....

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Twinky said:
Can someone please....pretty pretty please make me a very nice wallpaper of Mike He (he's the main guy from Devil's Beside You) I am so in love with him right now....he's sooooo damn hot...lol thanx a bunch if possible....
[post="67510"][/post]​

i can try to make one :)

Twinky

sarNie Elites
sallysosilly727
i can try to make one
Sure sally thanx a lot....the more the better because I am soooooo in love with Mike He right now...lol :lmao:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Twinky said:
sallysosilly727

Sure sally thanx a lot....the more the better because I am soooooo in love with Mike He right now...lol :lmao:
[post="67674"][/post]​

ok i'll go look for some pictures or you can give me some that you like

chacha

sarNie Egg
Does anyone minds to make two banners for me :D One is Pinky & Chakrit and the other is Pinky with Vee. Thanks :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
chacha said:
Does anyone minds to make two banners for me :D One is Pinky & Chakrit and the other is Pinky with Vee. Thanks :D
[post="69300"][/post]​

i can try and make your banner...but i don't have or can't find any pics of them...do you have any pics of them?

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Hi can someone just make me a banner with a collection of Pepper UHT pictures in it. :) Doesn't even matter where the photos are from! Thanks so much in advance!! :) Oh and i tried to look for photos myself but had no success... hoping someone can help!! Thanks!