Rook Kard (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LOL, Thanks :D
I just had to make an avatar out of that picture :wub:
eeeep! He's so cutee! haha :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. if only it were true. but i doubt it. Kelly's out if his mind in KF. :lol:

Ooooohhhh you know what would be cool Diamend!? If they brought Dok Mai back from the dead! ekkkkkk!!! Run everybody!!! :ph34r:
LMAO bring her back from da dead? and make it a action/ghost lakorn HAHAHA oh my garsh u so fonny

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL flower girl protecting por from her grave lol man i wanna watch dis now lol while i'm still hyped for it

Mann

if noon is not in it then i'm skipping LOL she was the main reason i watched it, but then i realized how much i loved Oh/Cee eheh and Cheer grew on to me, and i already like Por ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL flower girl protecting por from her grave lol man i wanna watch dis now lol while i'm still hyped for it
haha. & the flower girl will try to make Noon's live miserable. :lol: Imagine that!

I am so off though. LOL. I know they won't turn this into a ghost lakorn.

if noon is not in it then i'm skipping LOL she was the main reason i watched it, but then i realized how much i loved Oh/Cee eheh and Cheer grew on to me, and i already like Por ...
I want noon to do some fighting! Cee starting growing on me again. hehe.

Mann

i know ikinda miss the flower girl, yes noon is willing to do some action and i want her to!!! LOL, hopefully she will but her character is prim and proper .. but i hope she becomes strong seeing howw kelly killed her baby haha, maybe her baby can become a reborn of flower girl! yes? haha she can be called dok gaew LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know ikinda miss the flower girl, yes noon is willing to do some action and i want her to!!! LOL, hopefully she will but her character is prim and proper .. but i hope she becomes strong seeing howw kelly killed her baby haha, maybe her baby can become a reborn of flower girl! yes? haha she can be called dok gaew LOL

hahah. omg that would be crazy! Ohh... what would be even more interesting is if Dok Mai magically reappears & she has a face off with Noon... :eek: :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. that suit makes him look delicious. i wanna eat him... :drool: lol.
Tell me afterwards if he's tasty :lol: :p! Damn we are bad! No not we, you are just talueng nit nit haha, have you heard the song talueng by Thaitanium? At first I liked the song because of its hot beat but when I actually watched the mv and payed attention to the lyrics I'm like OMG i'm listening to such a horrible song LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i listen to a song i don't hear da lyrics lol i'll have to listen to it A LOTT then i'll start hearin da lyrics lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO mann, dok gaew? dats cute though lol yah should submit some of ur ideas to ch7 LOL
yeahhh we should... let's all come up with crazy ideas & submit them! lol.

Tell me afterwards if he's tasty :lol: :p! Damn we are bad! No not we, you are just talueng nit nit haha, have you heard the song talueng by Thaitanium? At first I liked the song because of its hot beat but when I actually watched the mv and payed attention to the lyrics I'm like OMG i'm listening to such a horrible song LOL.
haha. I'll let you know Nai! I'm sure he's tasty... tasty!!! :lol:

I'll have to check out that song from Thaitanium. I like Come back to me & I know you love me. hhehe. but Ta lueng, i haven't heard it yet... but just thinking of it sounds very... inappropriate! Me Like... :D

Mann

hahah that would be funny.. noon and dok mai face off. oh wait what if maybe she had a twin and the real dok mai is alive, the other one was dok gaew and so kelly killed her and they go back and forth switching off because they can't take kelly and his nonsense and living in that house and they secretly hide back and forth LOL; ok tooo much imagination there hahah

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mann..LMAO..that's some wild imagination :lol:

I think they should have Aof play the villian :p . I seriously think he and Kelly look alike :lol: . He can be Aof brother or Son or something..LOL>.

But I think Louie should be in it :p . Plus Amy Morrakot..hehe..she's HOT in action B)