Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
some people say they look alike some people say they don't lol but ish ok we have different eyes lol waha dat nana nana boo boo smiley is cute lol anyways, if pan aint too tall for cee then they should do one together. i sink pan so perdy even though dere seem to be lots of haters lol but i think she PERDY but i aint never seen any of her lakorn haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
When Pan first started I did not think she was pretty at all lol. The first lakorn I saw her in was Seub Sao Rao Ruk with Nam Rapeepat and she really did not look hot in there as she does now. I was annoyed of her in that lakorn but at the same time I've never been a fan of Nam Rapeepat either so two people I was annoyed of together in a lakorn made it horrible because i was biased haha. But then I gave Pan's lakorn with Win called Liem Petch Carat a try and I liked it so from then on I started watching her lakorns and became a fan. I think she matches the light brown hair color more than black so she should stick with that.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I didn't think she was pretty either In her lakorn with Nam. And I think Nam is suited for supporting then leading. Everytime he leads a lakorn its alwayz...errr..I dunno I think he tries to hard :rolleyes: . He shine when he's supporting B) . Anyhow, back to Pan :lol: . I liked her in Liem Petch Karat too. She was HOT and fiesty I like it B) . If my dream ever come true..LOL..I wanna see Pan-Cee together. I've been waiting for Cee-Yui J and still waiting :rolleyes: . But I think Cee-Pan is gonna happen sonner or later. She's quite tall but hey put her in flat and put Cee in heel and they'll look good together :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't think she was pretty either In her lakorn with Nam. And I think Nam is suited for supporting then leading. Everytime he leads a lakorn its alwayz...errr..I dunno I think he tries to hard :rolleyes: . He shine when he's supporting B) . Anyhow, back to Pan :lol: . I liked her in Liem Petch Karat too. She was HOT and fiesty I like it B) . If my dream ever come true..LOL..I wanna see Pan-Cee together. I've been waiting for Cee-Yui J and still waiting :rolleyes: . But I think Cee-Pan is gonna happen sonner or later. She's quite tall but hey put her in flat and put Cee in heel and they'll look good together :p
LOL man heels are in trend so ish ok LMAO ew but i hate hearin dem click cause it makes me burst out laughing. oh my garsh she did a lakorn w/ win? did he wear heels?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Of course..LOL..Cee and Win is about the same height :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I didnt watch Pan's first lakorn with Nam..the first I watched of hers was Plik Din with weir....I'm a fan of hers but I barely watch any of her lakorns...maybe I'm biased on praeks...the only ones I watched of hers fully was Plik Din Soo Dao, Wimarn mungkorn, and Khun noo Tewada....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^....thanks.

okay so i got this from siwatfamily who they got it from pantip so iono how accurate this is but it said that por and noon are getting married in this one.......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha they should've married since the last one and have everyone else marry in this one but oh wells. I'm excited to see it!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh really?! That's so cool! Gun-Anchan getting married ^_^ So if they are, im pretty sure their going to have a baby too, am i right? :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'd be mad if Noon & Por didn't get married in this one! :lol:

I hope Cee & Cheer get married too! if not engaged or something!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. I prefer a willing. :rolleyes: It's sweeter. hahah.

The only time I want to see Rawr scene is of Ken & Krit. :wub: but mostly Krit because he's the expert! :loool:
LOL Noy talueng eek laew na! Ya luem see wah mee dek dek yoo tee nee :lol:. I kid wah Nina pben dek noi tae tummai chob r scene gau mai roo na Nina! Dek bah haha :p!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL Noy talueng eek laew na! Ya luem see wah mee dek dek yoo tee nee :lol:. I kid wah Nina pben dek noi tae tummai chob r scene gau mai roo na Nina! Dek bah haha :p!
Nai!! What are you talking about?! :lol: you were the one who told me to 'keep the dirty talk in KF II thread ONLY' & that's what I'm doing! :loool:
remember???

Noy, Noy, Noy we're supposed to keep the dirty talk in the KF II thread only, because there no one will attack you LOL. See this time I'm not lying (inside joke for the sarNies who are reading this and thinking WTF Nai_1_1 is totally crazy lol) ^_^.
lol. It's okay to be Ta Lueng! the guys can't have all the fun now! :lol: