Rook Kard (Dida)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nai!! What are you talking about?! :lol: you were the one who told me to 'keep the dirty talk in KF II thread ONLY' & that's what I'm doing! :loool:
remember???

lol. It's okay to be Ta Lueng! the guys can't have all the fun now! :lol:
Hahaha. No but seriously though isn't Ninak 13? I thought that's what Ana said lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wow only 13? ew no rape scenes please. gross gross gross. if nina's only 13 then noy watch ur mouth lol or u dohn censor LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahaha. No but seriously though isn't Ninak 13? I thought that's what Ana said lol.
Lol. yesh she's 13 :lol:

LOL wow only 13? ew no rape scenes please. gross gross gross. if nina's only 13 then noy watch ur mouth lol or u dohn censor LOL
hold up... hold uppp! why censor me!?! :eek: Nina brought it up! I didn't say I want a rawr scene I said I wanna willing! :lol: Nina wants the rawr scene. haha. So i'm innocent! ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ohhh u said somethin bout ken & krit back dere hahaha oh but damn nina's a freaky kid she want a r scene. dash scary lol for real though look at da affect rape scenes have :wacko:

nina07

sarNie Adult
:lol: You guys are so funny.
Yes, i did mention the r scene. I mean you have to admit, it is going to be more interesting/entertaining if there was an r scene or something like that :loool:
LOL But i really can't wait to see the action/fighting in here as well :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL ohhh u said somethin bout ken & krit back dere hahaha oh but damn nina's a freaky kid she want a r scene. dash scary lol for real though look at da affect rape scenes have :wacko:
hahah. Oh I don't want the real rape thing! no noo..... I want a willing with Ken & krit. :lol:

Willings are always best... it makes me :blush:. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: You guys are so funny.
Yes, i did mention the r scene. I mean you have to admit, it is going to be more interesting/entertaining if there was an r scene or something like that :loool:
Oh yeah... rawr scenes are always entertaining in lakorns... & only lakorns! real life... that's a no no.

I didn't like the willing scene Por & Noon had in KF. it weird me out... :blink:

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I aint big on r scene either :rolleyes: . It's just so wrong -_- . Willing scenes are cute :p.

I admit it's entertaining in lakorns sometime BUT JUST LAKORN k..lol..

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wanna see them fight though :D
Especially Cee :p maybe teaching kids or Noon-Por kids how to use the kom faek :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL!! I aint big on r scene either :rolleyes: . It's just so wrong -_- . Willing scenes are cute :p.

I admit it's entertaining in lakorns sometime BUT JUST LAKORN k..lol..
that's the only time it's entertaining. haha. if it were real life, oh gosh, it'll be just too much.

I wanna see them fight though :D
Especially Cee :p maybe teaching kids or Noon-Por kids how to use the kom faek :lol:
This is what I wanna see happen:

a guy gets in between Cee & Cheer. Cee catches Cheer with 'the guy' & he gets mad so he takes her away & do the deed! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^..LOL...I want kiss/slap>>Jealousy :lol: . I think the best thing in lakorns are jealousy :p
ahhh you read my mind Ana! :lol: I loveeeee it when pra'ek gets jealous! They get all crazy & aggressive.. hehe. me likey! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG when n'eks get jealous, hell freezes over haha j/k. But when they get jealous they make the lamest attempts to prachote the pra'eks and I'm just like whatevers man. I'll have him instead LOL.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL..4 real :rolleyes: . She'll be mad till god knows when and sometime the p'ek doesn't even know y the hell she's piss :rolleyes: and so tis the non-stop begging eek I HATE it -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG when n'eks get jealous, hell freezes over haha j/k. But when they get jealous they make the lamest attempts to prachote the pra'eks and I'm just like whatevers man. I'll have him instead LOL.
LOL..4 real :rolleyes: . She'll be mad till god knows when and sometime the p'ek doesn't even know y the hell she's piss :rolleyes: and so tis the non-stop begging eek I HATE it -_-
thook tong na CRAP! so annoying when nang'ek get jealous but it is annoying when nang'ek make pra'ek get jealous on purpose but dat usually happens because nang'ek is jealous first LOL oh boo it's annoying on both sides (sometimes lol)

Mann

lolz already 18 pages? wow kf girls lmao. omgg haha n'nina and noy so funny, r scenes lmao, n'nina is young but i bet mature hehe. i agree w/ noy that the willing was weird cause of por's chest hair lmfao but i like willing scenes too, r scenes are sadd but i like it when the p'eke loosen up i wanna know if they gonna star filming or not and when this better not be until like the end of next year.. ooh lol edit: thanks for the info thip at pantip LOL that rhyme but if they get marry and have a baby i want there baby named "ganchan" haha or dokmaiiii she can reborn lmao but if it a guy what if kelly kidnap him and make him turn bad? LOL ok too far there.. and if cee/cheer get married i want them to have a chinese wedding and cee singing "muay ja" LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO mann HAAAAAAAAA maak! lol aw i like ganchan LOL dat is so cute lol and cee singing muay ja LOL oy khum taek luey