SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, i know what you mean... no subs then no fun... but once you watch it, you would laugh so hard. ;D especially the hoster, kang ho dong... he's one of my favorites! ^^

oooh you only take HQ files? i only have LQ in 130MB+up size... ^^" i wish i can keep those 700MB but i got to save some space. ^^;;

let's see which episodes have subs.

- epi24-25
- epi28-29
- epi34-35
- epi43-44

those episodes are only having minwoo in it. i have junjin, andy, and shin hye sung but no subs. >.<

sisii, lmao i remember that minwoo and brian's part... they're sooo adorable!!! especially brian where he went wrapping his arms around minwoo's legs then wagging his legs in the air. haha. as for between chun myung hoon and brian, my favorite part is that kang ho dong said that brian has a natural cuteness then brian said i can't help it that i'm cute. haha! so hilarious.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, here's two pictures of jang young ran!

also, there's two scenes where jyr surprisingly chose lsj instead of minwoo. so is lsj, too! very shocking moment right there... O.O i thought he would choose chu so young. TT.TT because he was like pointing at her and i guess he wanted to surprise us all. ^.~

then at end, lsj played around with necklace then get a cheek kiss from jyr. ^^

clips made by me [kitkat] + imageshack.us for hosting

finally, i'm done with gifs. hehe.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
season 01 - fave couple of eric's...

eric / ha ji won

eric / han ji hye

credited: caps by me [kitkat] and imageshack.us for hosting

you know i'm having a HUGE crush on eric... so you would see me talking about eric often later on. lol be bear with me... ^^"

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thanks for the pictures of Jang Young Ran, kitkat. I've seen her before! Not on Love Letter but I think she was on Heroine 5. I only saw the one with YG Family, and she was one of the girls on. However, no one seemed to like her though...it was sort of sad. I think she is pretty though.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, i never watch any heroine shows since i only like xman and love letter. lol anyways, back to topic- well, i think jyr's pretty darn cute, too but it's just that the way she acts... she just makes me sooo *arugh* or makes me wanting to choke her so badly. but she's so good at making people sick of her. hehe.

she's also on one of those xman show, too. i can't remember which episodes she was in. ^^;; have you notice that every shows she was in any shows, she always make any cheers... like 'whoo!' in young kid's voice. lmao. when she does that, people always give her 'disgusting' looks. haha.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG that girl got to kiss Eric.. so LUCKY!!! is that from the older xman eps??? dang I think I should go DL it now ahahlol... It looks like a very good... but dang no subtitles ahah ARGH!!

so that how JYR looks like.. I dont think she is bad looking I think she is cute.. but I guess people just don't like her attitude ahahlol..

thanks Kitkat for sharing all these.. and thanks for the list of minwoo eps.. I think imma go find the HQ version now ahahlolo... yeah the HQ version do take up alot of your space that why when I DL it I burn them on a disc right away so i can have more room space ahahLOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, umm... it's not x-man, it's love letter... if it's x-man then i would post it in x-man thread. lmao. it's season 01 epi07-08. her name is ha ji-won (one of my fave korean actresses!)

well, don't you know how love letter works? as for season 01: it's usually 6-9 guys [first 4 episodes, it only has 8 guys then episodes 05-07, kim jong min joins.] with 1 female so guys have to win a girl's heart. at end, whoever guy wins by girl's choice then guy gets a cheek kiss.

as for season 01 and half: it's same as season 01.

as for season 02: there's a lot of guys and girls unlike first two seasons. i think 7 each of guys and girls. it's almost same as first two but at end, 1 girl gets to choose any of those guys so if she chooses that guy then she has to wait for 3-5 seconds to see if there's any objections from other girls including guys can, too. if there's none, but it depends on guy if he doesn't want her then her lost and goes on...

i'm not good at explaining for season 02 but it's pretty much like that. once you watch it, you will pick it up easily. ;]

sisii

I just finish watching some parts of episode 46 with my cutie oppa Brian :wub: he was acting all ghetto and saying "I don't know you dayumm" and snapping his finger LOL :loool: awwwww he soo adorable :wub: how many episode of Love Letter do they have right now?

Heroine is pretty funny too

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sisii said:
I just finish watching some parts of episode 46 with my cutie oppa Brian :wub: he was acting all ghetto and saying "I don't know you dayumm" and snapping his finger LOL :loool:  awwwww he soo adorable :wub: how many episode of Love Letter do they have right now?

Heroine is pretty funny too
[post="100556"][/post]​
i agree hes naturalli cute :wub: n did u watch da episode when he was fightin with myun hoon? it was so funni :loool: dat myun hoon guy was like" u...sky fly...., u no more fly to da sky, u down to da sky!!, u no wat? u back to da sky!!!!" LMAO
n u can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl8t11UTHrY&search=hwanhee

sisii

mini_mouse said:
i agree hes naturalli cute :wub: n did u watch da episode when he was fightin with myun hoon? it was so funni :loool: dat myun hoon guy was like" u...sky fly...., u no more fly to da sky, u down to da sky!!, u no wat? u back to da sky!!!!" LMAO
n u can watch it here:
[post="100567"][/post]​
haha I know! And he is always making fun of Hwanhee hehe It's mean but really funny and he does a really good impersanation of Hwanhee too. I've never been this crazy over Brian before. But now eeeeeeee he's soo kyoo and sexy in a way! I'm in love with him :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sisii said:
how many episode of Love Letter do they have right now?
[post="100556"][/post]​
right now, i think it's up to episode 124. i don't watch any of newer episodes after episode 44 since there's no shinhwa. =_____=

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
mini_mouse said:
n u can watch it here:
[post="100567"][/post]​
Hahaha! I love the cuteness battles between Chun Myung Hoon and Brian. Lol, and that english battle was funny as heck! I laughed so hard when I first saw it! :loool:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i guess many people really like that part of cuteness competition. lol. gosh i wish i have that kind of cuteness brian has. i mean the features of his face is sooo young but CUTE! great combination. haha. as for cmh, i'm so disappointed that he lost the cuteness the past. i wonder how old is he? is he really old or what? because i look at his past pictures.. he's darn cute but now, he isn't... his attitude is cute. haha.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Just some screen caps from the past two episodes. I love the Brian and Jimin couple! They were cute together...I didn't see why Brian didn't pick her in the end :( He spent more time with her than Seulgi...maybe it's because Seulgi is pretty lol. Anyways, I love Kim Kibum! I don't know how anyone can not think that he's cute...his smile is so adorable ^_^

kitkat I don't know how old CMH is...but I can try to find out if I remember. :D

edit: I have the date for that episode wrong. Part 2 is actually April 1, 2006 :ph34r:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow that's brian? so different from that picture.. it's probably because of HQ pictures. haha i love his smile, too! whoa that's lee seung gi? i hate his bang... o_O haha. as for jimin, she's cute. seul gi is very pretty as well. i guess brian picks her for her prettiness? who knows. haha.

hey here's a GIF of dance-off from season 01 episode 03 HAN GA IN.

GO ERIC GO! :w000t: :wub:

sisii

eeeeeee Brian oppa soo kyyoo :wub: yeah Jimin is cute but there is something about her that bothers me... Thanks for the caps JaM

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey y'all, after i finish uploading all episodes of xman shinhwa collection then i might upload all epis of love letter shinhwa collection, too... let's see ... =)

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
okay you guys are making me what to DL these eps now.. so I will start to DL it now!! ahhaLOL it looks so GOOD!!! but I'll start with the first season since Shinhwa is on there adn even though I wont know what they are saying.. I wish someone in her could understand korean and HELP us out!! ahahlol

hey that so NICE of you kitkat to upload all the eps. are you uploading the HQ or the LQ cause man the HQ will take you forever haahlol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^thoyting, well, i wish i can have HQ files but i only have LQ but video is pretty clear, though. ^.~

yes GO D/L IT! ^^