Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unfortunately, there are couples that are in between. Where they are just OK and stayed married. Some thinks they rather be OK then try their chances of having a divorce and run into something that is even worse.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I heard that people who look like each other tend to be more attractive to each other. How long have Peter & Ploy known each other before they got married?

Maybe they were so attractive to each other & married each other in short amount of time after dating, they did not get to know each other much, know each other's personalities/traits, know their differences so now it leads to this whole issue :scratchhead2:?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if anyone is tired of this news yet but the latest update is that there's this anti-Ploy facebook page that is accusing her of having an affair. It went as far as to say that Puma is not Peter's child which is why he left them and refuse to come home and take care of his family. It said that Peter shouldn't take care of a child that isn't his. Here's what I have to say about this shit (the page and Peter) (sorry for my profanity). Whether that is true or not does not excuse that shit head because there isn't just Puma but also Panther and well all can see that Panther is his child. Did he go home to take care of that child? No. When Panther was in the hospital, did he go back to check on his child? No. They can't say that he tried either because we all saw on fb that he was riding around doing events and merits in other regions.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I pity that FB page admin for stooping so low to ruin a woman's image who is making 2 ends meet to take care of her kids. Idk if she had affair, even if she had, it will not change my opinion on 'Boss' :nono1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Whether she had an affair or not, she's the one raising her two kids, I respect that more than a douche going around and not knowing his responsibilities. Seriously, evidence? Where's the proof? Wouldn't be surprised if Peter himself or his group is the admin for this page.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Peter just need to go home and take care of his problems, no need to make an anti FB. Man up Peter!!!!!!

Ms.Zoe

Ha! Now blaming it on the wife/mother...is that the best excuse that page could do for Peter? If he thinks his wife cheated on him & Puma is not his child then seclude himself somewhere by himself instead of (as it seems like) having the fun of his life :smack: but what the excuse for not being there when Panther needs him??. I don't think he is capable of doing merits when he is not a good father specifically & a good man in general.

Is there an Anti Peter page? I would like to join haha...I'm joining for those kids :).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanookhttp://news.sanook.com/1902334/
Peter Comes Out to Speak About His Wife and Children After Disappearing Along with News of His Failed Marriage

It was a surprise to everyone when Ploy came out to expose Peter Corp Dyrendal's ninja ways after he allegedly disappeared for many months without returning home due to work.  Ploy Ployphan and her two sons, Panther and Puma, eventually reached out to reporters to send a message to Peter, telling him whenever he's ready, please come back home to talk things out. For this event, Peter came out to reveal his thoughts regarding the news pertaining to all that has happened for the past months. Until this day, Peter still hasn't had the opportunity to clear the misunderstandings between him and his wife. However, he misses his children so much to the point of dreaming about them. In addition, Peter reiterated his relationship with Annie, the model he worked with for the motorbike program. There is nothing going on between them like everyone thinks. For certain, he will go and clear things with Ploy and the elders as soon as he can.

How is your relationship with Ploy right now?
Uh, I admit that we don't see each other very often (No shizz Peter. I think we all know that) because right now, I am working out of town frequently. I'm still working on the Ride With Me program. Thank you everyone for stirring up news for me. Right now, the program is famous before it even began filming (laughs).  

Before this, there was news that you had returned home.
At this moment, let me conclude everything at home first . I ask to not speak about my private matters. After I speak with Ploy and clear things back at home, I'll come back to speak with you about it again. But right now, I think it's best to talk about work (laughs).

So this means that you barely speak or see each other right?
I'm usually out of town. This program involves a bunch of bikers riding together on the road.

So this means that since you're busy filming this program, you don't have time to see each other?
Yes, I'm busy with work.  

There's news that you sent an elder to go speak with Ploy.
Right now, there are so many rumors circulating. I don't know who started them. Honestly, there isn't anything as exciting as that. All that's left is to decide what to do next. However, one rumor that I'd like to correct is that I do miss my children very much. Anyone who says that I don't love my children are misunderstanding me big time.

Have you found ways to get in contact with your children or Ploy?
Not yet krap. Right now, with all the news that's been circulating, everything has become chaotic. I'm so busy resolving these news that I haven't had the chance to talk things out together. Instead, I have to clarify rumors that aren't true. I'm asking everyone to please stop stirring up new rumors. It'll make it easier for us to speak to one another.

Have you had the opportunity to Face-time your children?
No krap. If I were to Face-time them, watch it turn into news or some other problem that I'd have to resolve.

Have you considered when will be the right queue for you to return home to clear things?
I have to have a queue for that? (laughs) I have. But right now, I don't know how it'll turn out so I'll have to wait first. I'll go and talk things out real soon along with the elders so that things can settle quickly.

Which direction will it take? Will it be good or bad?
I can't answer that because it's a matter between two people and my family. I don't want to say anything that will cause us to drift apart. I have to think about my kids first. The problem between me and Ploy will have to be cleared another time. 

Will love help aide the situation?
Right now, whatever happens, I have to think about my kids first. I admit that during the time that we barely spoke, there's been news from outsiders that escalated things. Honestly, there are many things that are untrue. They didn't happened. I don't know where the news came from. After I try to resolve them, they end up becoming even bigger problems. Please don't try to resolve things or swarm around them because it'll affect the people around us.  

Do you think everything will end well?
What's best for the children will be what's best for the situation. Right now, it depends on how we'll talk things out to make that possible.

Has it been long since you've last seen your children?
Long krap. It's been months now.

You can say that you miss your children and want to see them.
I dream about them everyday.

Before this, there was news surrounding a third hand. How do you want to clarify this?
The third hand from the program I'm working on now right? (laughs) I really have to thank you for this because the program is already famous before it even began shooting. Honestly, there's nothing krap. Do I see her often? Yes, because we work together for the program. 

But there's nothing more between the two of you like the news made it out to be right?
There's nothing krap. She's the host and a business partner of the program.

Is she stressed because the news is pretty harsh?
I have to tell you that she's stressed krap. But before that, I told her not to say anything yet because it'll be a hit and miss. Because no one will believe her anyways. She'll have to wait for me to come out and clear myself, but she felt uncomfortable. She was also mad at me. I apologized and told her to cool down first.

To sum up, you'll wait for your mom to come and clear things also?
If we are able to speak nicely to one another without being hostile then we should be able to talk.

Is there a high chance that this family will return to being the loving family it once was?
Have to wait until things are cleared krap.    

What do you want to tell people who are listening to this news? 
Anyone who has followed up with what has happened know that I was the center of many news. Honestly, you all know me for 20 years. You know that I live life  understanding mistakes and consequences. With every news that you hear, don't believe everything. How I've been is how I am for the past 20 years. I didn't just change over night. 

Lastly, what would you like to tell your family?
I hope things will be cleared very soon. As for my children, I miss you. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I stopped reading after the 3rd questions...honestly no matter how much he is busy a father will always make time for their kids. I don't put much value on him as a father. It seemed the more I read about him the more I am annoyed by him.

When he tried to explain himself all I hear are his lame excuses. Nothing will justified him being away from his kids for so long. If he has a problem with the mom...he should still make his presence be known...they do have Skype and many other things...he's wealthy enough.

I saw the last part where he said he has been this way for 20 years. Another word, he's just an irresponsible, selfish person. Well, if Ploy takes him back for abandoned the family so long..then she deserves it. She has seen what he's capable of no need to repeat history but the choice is hers but with that choice she will have to pay the consequences.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's all BS. How do you miss your kids but not try to contact them??? What are you scared of? What can possibly go wrong with Skyping or Facetiming your children? He's busy with work? I'm sure he doesn't film this program 24/7. They're allowed days off so he can fly in and see his kids once in awhile. I always say that if you care, nothing is ever impossible. It's all about if you care enough to make the effort. 

Ms.Zoe

I read the whole interview :spicy: & was rolling my eyes most of the time :rolleyes:. If I was the reporter, I would be so annoyed by him, his laughs & his answers. I would literally want to wack him with the microphone :smack:. From the interview, I sense that he cares about his works above his family & is glad that the show he is working on is popular. I don't think this whole issue is a publicity stunt to popularize his show, if it is then the people who keep track of this whole issue like myself have been deceived & shame on the people who created it.

It is crazy how he said he wants to clear things out fast but yet he said he is very busy with work & so resolving things out will have to wait....hmmm yea wait until his show ends then he will have time to clear things out with his wife & see his kids...the guy is contradicting himself, could not manage time & could not prioritize things - work, family & etc. He said he has been resolving fasle news but there would not be different news if he was not so busy with work & keep in touch with his family...a big DUH to him.

I don't have any comments about his looks before but if I did thought that he is good looking then now I would not care about his looks, I think he is not good looking because his actions are a BIG TURNOFF.

I don't believe in his answers of dreaming about his kids....if you love them then go home & see them instead of dreaming about them & saying you love them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He is so full of shit. Is he really telling us that he's too busy with work to go home? Yeah ok, so he has time to go to these events and do promotions and interviews but can't take a few minites to go home? How is it that everyone on the team such as the cameraman and other hosts are able to go home but he can't? Did he like have amnesia to forget where home is? And if you truly care and miss your children you would facetime, skype, or call them regardless if the content will be leaked or not. Bunch of bs excuses. What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH I'm embarrassed for him, how can he stand there and lies or saying all those bullshit about missing his family? brrrrr shaking my goosebumps off LOLz :rofl: 

So glad I wasn't his fans and never watch his work, even the one with Ann or else I will feel so bad right now for praising him. :nailbiter: :sweat:

For the kids, I think is best to be fatherless then having an idiot of a father around. Having just a mother does not mean they're having less love, in certain situation is better to have just one parent that love you unconditionally than having both parent that is physically there, but was never actually there for you emotionally.  Be strong kids, you will be just fine without a father like that in your life. :thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

It was a fail interview if he thought that it would help him clear out the assumptions that he does not love his kids. A MAJOR FAILURE! He just made a fool out of himself if you ask me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me it's him laughing at one of his answer...since I didn't read all of it I don't know how many times he laughed. Anyway, if this is the kind of interviews Peter intends on giving he is better off sitting in a corner and shut up.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he was trying to make light of the situation to get people to stop bashing him. A little too late Peter. He should had dealed with this from the get go instead of dragging it for so long.

Ploy's counter comments were so spicy though lol.