SEG looking for girl singers

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
THANKS SEG.
i do know the hard work it takes.
i've never done anything myself,
but i can tell it takes hard work just to get people and production to have some faith in you to take you on.

i havent been in hmong habited areas for a looong time,
so im sooo lost on what's new now and days for hmong people.
but being away for so long, i can see what needs to be improved and what should be done.

i notice that there's A LOT of hatin' and dissing out there,
but hey, those are there for the artists to do better and to prove those wrong.
trust me, i think there are more fans that antis in the end.

anyways, just work hard SEG. just work hard.
there will always be some 'mistake' or something 'wrong', cause that's what people and critics are there to point out.
even big american stars have people doubting them.

i would support you all the way. in my thoughts or by buying cds. all the way :D

you remind me of a little lee so man trying to build his little korean music business.
see where he is today? :p or JYP.
as you can tell, i like korean music. :)
but it's a good thing because you can learn from other peeps who've done what you're doing now. right?

keep those trainees working hard!!!! push ups!!! :p teasing.

good luck.
lol..true, true. u know what ur talkin about. i can see that..lol n JYP is an AWESOME agency thingy...lol I LOVE the WONDER GIRLS! esp. sun mi, i think she's the hottest...iono, but i kinda dig shy girls..lol but it takes more work to get to kno them..lol

well ne ways, back on topic..it's good to kno u will be supporting SEG. i kno FORSHO that i will...lol n she'll remember a good fan like u

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
THANKS SEG.
i do know the hard work it takes.
i've never done anything myself,
but i can tell it takes hard work just to get people and production to have some faith in you to take you on.

i havent been in hmong habited areas for a looong time,
so im sooo lost on what's new now and days for hmong people.
but being away for so long, i can see what needs to be improved and what should be done.

i notice that there's A LOT of hatin' and dissing out there,
but hey, those are there for the artists to do better and to prove those wrong.
trust me, i think there are more fans that antis in the end.

anyways, just work hard SEG. just work hard.
there will always be some 'mistake' or something 'wrong', cause that's what people and critics are there to point out.
even big american stars have people doubting them.

i would support you all the way. in my thoughts or by buying cds. all the way :D

you remind me of a little lee so man trying to build his little korean music business.
see where he is today? :p or JYP.
as you can tell, i like korean music. :)
but it's a good thing because you can learn from other peeps who've done what you're doing now. right?

keep those trainees working hard!!!! push ups!!! :p teasing.

good luck.

it's not dissing and hating...
it's criticism and people's opinions...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
it's not dissing and hating...
it's criticism and people's opinions...

^^ i know where you are coming from.
but sometimes criticism and opinions are more mature than someone saying 'they suck!'
i've seen it before. i've done it myself before when i was younger.

dissing and hating is not even giving the artist a chance, and not even seeing all the hard work that they put in.
it's walking by the booth and keep walking by what you quickly see and quickly hear.
you see the cover and the first pages, but you havent even got the story.

yah, you can judge the film and the artist by previews,
but until you've seen the whole thing, it's not really anything but a quick judgement.
and im not pulling anyone out or pointing to anyone who does criticize or give their opinions.
i was just saying what i say.
i was just telling SEG that people will be quick to diss and hate.
there will be the criticism and the opinions, of course. but there will definitely be dissing and hating too.
and maybe even after they see all the hard work and all, they can still hate and diss. it'll still be there.

i lost myself :|
but, side note, nkaujhmooblauj, i like you posting here.
your posts are always so fun to read!!!!! thanks!! :D

like, when i was in thailand, blah blah blah,
i saw a lot of artist perform, and i had some prejudgments before i saw them,
but after seeing them on stage and actually do their best they can do,
i was like.... dude, this takes real energy and real passion.
some artists perform the same song over and over and over and it's still as good as before.
im sure i would get bored of the same song :p

all im saying that these girls that SEG does get, or any artist in general,
they better have real energy inside themselves and real passion because the fire can die really fast.

my rants.
brb.

take care my whangstas.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
^^ i know where you are coming from.
but sometimes criticism and opinions are more mature than someone saying 'they suck!'
i've seen it before. i've done it myself before when i was younger.

dissing and hating is not even giving the artist a chance, and not even seeing all the hard work that they put in.
it's walking by the booth and keep walking by what you quickly see and quickly hear.
you see the cover and the first pages, but you havent even got the story.

yah, you can judge the film and the artist by previews,
but until you've seen the whole thing, it's not really anything but a quick judgement.
and im not pulling anyone out or pointing to anyone who does criticize or give their opinions.
i was just saying what i say.
i was just telling SEG that people will be quick to diss and hate.
there will be the criticism and the opinions, of course. but there will definitely be dissing and hating too.
and maybe even after they see all the hard work and all, they can still hate and diss. it'll still be there.

i lost myself :|
but, side note, nkaujhmooblauj, i like you posting here.
your posts are always so fun to read!!!!! thanks!! :D

like, when i was in thailand, blah blah blah,
i saw a lot of artist perform, and i had some prejudgments before i saw them,
but after seeing them on stage and actually do their best they can do,
i was like.... dude, this takes real energy and real passion.
some artists perform the same song over and over and over and it's still as good as before.
im sure i would get bored of the same song :p

all im saying that these girls that SEG does get, or any artist in general,
they better have real energy inside themselves and real passion because the fire can die really fast.

my rants.
brb.

take care my whangstas.

Wow! girl...who are you? you are so clever.
whatever you say is truth. but i think i was the person who makes nkaujhmooblauj did all the talk talks..lol
at first seg said he was looking for girls .... so i mentioned about the overweight girls...so yeah....
BUT! if i dont say it then who would know what type of girls SEG really want and this nkaujhmooblauj wouldn't concerns so much.
Thanks to me...and thanks to all of you. I've learn alot. and im lucky to be part of sarn member.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Wow! girl...who are you? you are so clever.
whatever you say is truth. but i think i was the person who makes nkaujhmooblauj did all the talk talks..lol
at first seg said he was looking for girls .... so i mentioned about the overweight girls...so yeah....
BUT! if i dont say it then who would know what type of girls SEG really want and this nkaujhmooblauj wouldn't concerns so much.
Thanks to me...and thanks to all of you. I've learn alot. and im lucky to be part of sarn member.
lol...SEG is a she not a he...lol

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm not hating on anyone...
or saying anything bad about SEG
i'm just saying what i think... lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
im sorry to say.. but SEG. you can talk the talk but you cant walk the walk. just my opinion. no hard feelings. ^_^

good luck in finding the most perfect girls to sing 4 you. Just remember, we have a small "hmong" community, you cant be too picky and expect
too much from them or you will never find anyone.

btw, who/what are you looking for? girls with looks? or what.. lols.. i can see your imaginations are towards -> kdrama...

well good luck anyways.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well, is seg saying she dunt want any overweight/underweight gals to sing 4 her??...confused...so what type of gal doest she want...sorry to say this but u know what some overweight girls can even sing way better than 'pretty' stinky voice girl...i beileve good voice sells more than a pretty face..to tell the truth n i am honest can't tell any more lies..i think advent vibe's voice kinda sucks...dunt care wat peeps say but i'm honest n not like these peeps n here whose trying to be sooo nice not telling the truth about what they think..its dumb if guys only want pretty faces to expose ur music....i guess u r smart enough to know that now n days peeps only care for nice voices not pretty/handsome faces..i've been to a couple of the band's show n their voice sucks...dancing picking up girls to show talent...hummm...they could do that during their mv..but on stage..they almost once going to break the stage @ orville new year...for those peeps whose saying we dunt support then should know we do...tats why we show criticisms for them to improve...n if seg wants to find any good singers..why put it n the internet??...why not post poster up or something tats gonna help..internet is a bad way to advertise...i don't care what anyone say but as long as i know i'm telling the truth i'm happy about it n if people say im hating then it's up to them because they do have their own opinion..
--if any of u guys r n seg's movie or band...sorry for offense but i'm telling the truth..though i do support u guys...i have to tell u guys some neg. thoughts i have....if anyone wants to go against my opinion go ahead...i don't care..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
well, is seg saying she dunt want any overweight/underweight gals to sing 4 her??...confused...so what type of gal doest she want...sorry to say this but u know what some overweight girls can even sing way better than 'pretty' stinky voice girl...i beileve good voice sells more than a pretty face..to tell the truth n i am honest can't tell any more lies..i think advent vibe's voice kinda sucks...dunt care wat peeps say but i'm honest n not like these peeps n here whose trying to be sooo nice not telling the truth about what they think..its dumb if guys only want pretty faces to expose ur music....i guess u r smart enough to know that now n days peeps only care for nice voices not pretty/handsome faces..i've been to a couple of the band's show n their voice sucks...dancing picking up girls to show talent...hummm...they could do that during their mv..but on stage..they almost once going to break the stage @ orville new year...for those peeps whose saying we dunt support then should know we do...tats why we show criticisms for them to improve...n if seg wants to find any good singers..why put it n the internet??...why not post poster up or something tats gonna help..internet is a bad way to advertise...i don't care what anyone say but as long as i know i'm telling the truth i'm happy about it n if people say im hating then it's up to them because they do have their own opinion..
--if any of u guys r n seg's movie or band...sorry for offense but i'm telling the truth..though i do support u guys...i have to tell u guys some neg. thoughts i have....if anyone wants to go against my opinion go ahead...i don't care..
even though I'm in the movie I do agree on some of the things that you said...thanks for the honesty...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't mean to attack MTV
but i think he's just too dramatic on stage.
and i also think that he's trying to hog all the attention

i don't think it like that probably he sing too much tats why it seems like he's too dramatic.....
i think his voice is too soft...for a guy...but who cares its seg's choice to choose her singers..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think it like that probably he sing too much tats why it seems like he's too dramatic.....
i think his voice is too soft...for a guy...but who cares its seg's choice to choose her singers..
MTV voice may be soft for a guy but when i listen to their songs, MTV's voice seem to overpower the other 3 singers voice

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i don't mean to attack MTV
but i think he's just too dramatic on stage.
and i also think that he's trying to hog all the attention
well actually I don't think MTV is doing it intentionally because he does have a very unique singing voice. I agree he do tend to be dramatic but maybe it's because the other members aren't dramatic enough so that makes it look like MTV over does it...do you get what I mean? well anyways I think that MTV has that unique voice, KML has the careful singing voice, Angel's is pretty good with her singing but I haven't heard Brad sing that clearly so I can't say about him but he's adorable so who cares....lol....

all i got to say is they sound better recorded than live because when they sing live they tend to go off the beat of the song. oh well i still can't wait until their album comes out so i can listen to some of the songs...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
one questing...why seg put angel up for rap n i haven't even seen or hear her rap in any show singing they went to??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well actually I don't think MTV is doing it intentionally because he does have a very unique singing voice. I agree he do tend to be dramatic but maybe it's because the other members aren't dramatic enough so that makes it look like MTV over does it...do you get what I mean? well anyways I think that MTV has that unique voice, KML has the careful singing voice, Angel's is pretty good with her singing but I haven't heard Brad sing that clearly so I can't say about him but he's adorable so who cares....lol....

all i got to say is they sound better recorded than live because when they sing live they tend to go off the beat of the song. oh well i still can't wait until their album comes out so i can listen to some of the songs...

MtV needs to give others a chance, thats wat he needs to do.. ahahhaaaa..

to tell the truth, i have not yet heard MTV sing before.. heheee

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

true i agree with you. MTV do have a unique voice. i actually like his singing voice

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

MTV's voice isn't the best.. but i think he is a little better than the rest of the group
when i listen to the demos on the myspace page...
it seems like.. the only person's voice you hear is MTV's..
anyways..
KML.. he's got that... deep voice when he sings.. but his vocals are god though.
as for Brad... i've never heard him sing before.. but i know that he used to play the piano back in high school when we used to kick it together.
and for Angel.. i haven't heard her sing either
i'll just look for SEG's booth during the new years.
yes. i do criticize people a lot..
but that doesn't mean that i don't support them
i am... that's why i give my opinions and what they need to improve on..
well... at least.. what i think they should improve on
people all have different standards