Shoutout Recordings

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hey gals with the webcam and even gals with just a mic we should all have a date to stickam with each other one day! We'll call ourselves the Sexy sarNies ChatRoom... VIP only LOL hahaha we'll password it and only allow those we want in there sounds like a plan? I just found my webcam! And my digi cam has webcam! So let me know if ya'll up for it lol
wooo, how do you do that stick cam?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg u gurls..my headache was bad like hell yesterday =.= fever too .. getting better today .. omg did i say, i love my lolly sooo much! ur singing...juz listen to my clip lol

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/music/...eekypressiemp3/
hahahaha awwww chicky, you're too sweeeeeeet! lol thank you for going nuts for my singing. i feel so flattered. i've uploaded it for you. enjoy. you may listen to it over and over again if you want. LOL

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlxQmtaTlFrWTlMWEE9PQ

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Basically you register for an acccount at Stickam.Com and then we all add each other up and when we're ready one of us create a chat room and then we can all be in cam at the same time! Here's an example Link Im chatting with my friend right now LOL

Saifah

bite me x___
P'TiNA YOU KNOW iM TOTALLY UP FOR iT!! JUST LET ME GET A NEW WEBCAM
WiTH A BETTER QUALiTY!! HAHAAH iT SOUNDS LiKE AN AWESOME PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, i thought about this stuff before but i didn't know this stuff really existed. crazy! haha damn, though, i can't really afford a webcam right now. i just spent my money on a mic and i broke my last cam. lol i gotta get some money some how!!! arrrgh!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
UHM YEA... i WOULD. CHALLENGE ME AND i WOULD LOL. NOT LiKE i WiLL GET iT BUT iTS WORTH A TRY.
ANYTHiNG FOR YOU P'THOOKiE BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOMETASTiC.

ANNNEEEEEEEEEE MY LOVE!! ME POST A CLiP??? HOW ABOUT YOU DEAR??? LOL!!
i WOULD.... SOMEDAY... SOON. MAYBE LATER TODAY... TONiGHT... HAHAH.
hahaha cause uhmm i have an ugly raspy type voice, that might scare people =[ LOL

yah love, i posted my braces on sarnworld a million years ago...in the randomness thread. where have u been? plus, at the time ur number was changed!!

as for the song, i don't remember if i've actually tried to record it before...like seriously sing it and record it. but i might have played around with it...like butchering it for fun on the radio or something?...back in the day when i dj'd. cuz when i played it recently, i couldn't remember one word. i had to take about an hour to refreshin...well, technically, i had the words in my hand so there wasn't much memorizin' to be done. lol

i was into the song back in the day ya'll. wow, now that i think about it, that might have been more than two years ago. damn, i'm old.

yeh, it sucks for those who don't speak thai. perhaps i'll sing an english song next time. i don't have instrumentals to anything though.

awww thanks, my sweet. i can't wait to watch u in a lakorn. lmao

i don't know what else to sing. although i do have a recording from back in the day. it was a year ago...of me singing loogthoong. it was a family xmas party and my uncle loved to play the keyboard and background music while people sang. he had a mic too...and could record you singing. he recorded me! i sounded FANTASTIC for that particular song! it was definitely the mic. . LOL
hahaha pfft so its my fault i changed my number??? =[ LOL and now that i think about it, it was a different song, hint hint "jeb sum sum" LOL <3

Hey gals with the webcam and even gals with just a mic we should all have a date to stickam with each other one day! We'll call ourselves the Sexy sarNies ChatRoom... VIP only LOL hahaha we'll password it and only allow those we want in there sounds like a plan? I just found my webcam! And my digi cam has webcam! So let me know if ya'll up for it lol
whoahhh im so up for thisss =D im on stickam like 24/7 anywaysss hahaha <3

holy crap, i thought about this stuff before but i didn't know this stuff really existed. crazy! haha
oh it sure doess!!! LOL we cant start a lil clan hahaha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um are my ears right? did annee, of all people (who vowed never to go into the chatroom again), just exclaim in utter excitement, "let's go into the chatroom"? lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it depend on the type of camera it is some cams can do it lol cause i use mines on yahoo sometimes LOL but maybe thats only if ur digi cam came with a webcam installation disc ... so .. u girls tell me to go on but u ain't there?! tsk!