Shoutout Recordings

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Tina and I are in the Sarnworld Flashchat =] come join us!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol lome we're thinking when we have time and we can find a good time for all of us we should all meet up in stickam chatroom and pword lock it to only us sarNies and do some karaoking in there LOL

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
hahha lol im not on live, but im in a friends live :) i go on live once in awhile but i adjust the settings to friends only

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yay! thanks lolly .. imma d/l later when my stupid line is faster =[

anyways...stickam? is it good .. im always up for a live cam :D

we often did it (jlr sisters) last year .. but nw..all of us r juz plain busy ..

we used USERPLANE .. anyone heard of it?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha mang this thread is funny as :loool: i am in the process of considering whether to post my voice or not since anie been teasing my accent so much lol. edit: btw i love u guys accent .. it's like so cool.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY! i finally get to hear u fun...hmmmm why is e1 getting sick luckily for me i'm not yet...it was kinda hard hearing your voice at times but overall yeah...stickam eh? yeah not up for that too so i'll just be you girls lol there's still only one guy that ever posted and nothing anymore

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
An, I just now realized after watching your video, girl you got some accents!!! Cute accents tho! Hehe.

Fun, finally gots to hear your voice! Aws, you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. I was going to record sometimes this week but decided not to cus my voice is just horriable! I'm so sick! Since sunday!

Stickcam, that's a good idea. Sarnies meeting! Hahaha. I have a webcam on my laptop but I have absolutely no idea of how to use it. Lmao!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Stickcam, that's a good idea. Sarnies meeting! Hahaha. I have a webcam on my laptop but I have absolutely no idea of how to use it. Lmao!
I was asked before I purchased my laptop, if I wanted a built in webcam... but I didn't want to. So now I have to purchase one, but that won't be anytime soon. I don't know how to use it either. :lol: