Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, willy really is in this!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: anne got two hot guys by her side ^_^

cap credit to anne/ken club @ pantip/tv3.com

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! i'm LOVING the snooby nang'ek look on Ann..so beautiful!
and Ken..boy i'm so digging the cheif outfit..i'm excited becuz one...
i loved SRN where ken also played a chief..bu tno chief outift and
two reunion for the two..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, willy really is in this!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: anne got two hot guys by her side ^_^

cap credit to anne/ken club @ pantip/tv3.com

tis is a dream come true for my friend..she'll love tis :lol:
Willy fits the role of the rich guy Ann will try to impress so much...argh!
and two pra'eks...one from the older generations and one the new reigning
pra'ek of today...wow..i'm so excited :yahoo:

i'm loving the matching cheif outfits :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg! ken looks good in a chef suit!!!! and anne! wow! i'm so excited for this!
OMG I get to see Ittsara all over again but with more humor. Oh Ken looks so sexy in that white chef outfit. Ann is freaking gorgeous, I love her style in here. And WILLY!!! I think I might die happy after this lakorn. Two super hot guys in one!!! Willy is still so handsome. I got to pinch myself making sure this is not a dream. Ouch Yeah it isn’t a dream. Yes I did pinch myself.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What is Willy's role in here...the 2nd protagonist, antagonist, loser, or is he paired with someone? Details and info please!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Waaahhhhhh!!!! Willy's in here?!??!?!?!?

This news made my day! :wub:
Two in one huh? :D

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What is Willy's role in here...the 2nd protagonist, antagonist, loser, or is he paired with someone? Details and info please!!!
:loool: That would be too sad. That better not happen. I hope he plays second lead...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wtheckk! I'm sooo madd! Why is Willy in here w/Anne&Ken?? Grrrr. I want Willy&Anne together!!
Anne dresses so weirdd in here but she looks gorgeous in the caps!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Two in one huh? :D

:loool: That would be too sad. That better not happen. I hope he plays second lead...
Hecks yeah! a 2fer dude! :dude: that is just awesome! I hope Willy isn't the bad guy. *bite nails*

Wtheckk! I'm sooo madd! Why is Willy in here w/Anne&Ken?? Grrrr. I want Willy&Anne together!!
Anne dresses so weirdd in here but she looks gorgeous in the caps!
I'm there with you hunnn! I'm still waiting for a Willy/Ann reunion! hehe.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
This sure is great news we get to see two hotties in this lakorn^^I thought ken was tall but to see willy here standing and posing with ken and anne boy willy is so much taller than ken he look like a giant but a hansome one^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This sure is great news we get to see two hotties in this lakorn^^I thought ken was tall but to see willy here standing and posing with ken and anne boy willy is so much taller than ken he look like a giant but a hansome one^^
Dittto! I was just thinking that.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!!! You gals are so funny!!! Wow!!! That's a great cast right there!!! Ann, Ken, Willy in one lakorn together!! I'm betting this will be one of the biggest lakorn hits!!!

Now i can't wait for the lakorn!!!