Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous Posted Today, 08:01 PM
their love is just starting to blossom, so they haven't notice yet... I just hope they have the baby at the end. It will be the best then...hehe...
if they do extend this lakorn due to good ratings, then they better have the baby part to it... I'm having high hopes for this lakorn, just don't disappoint me with the ending. At least have lots of sweet scenes too.
yeah totally agree with you. :D but don't put your hope up too high b/c if it doesn't happen like you wanted you won't be too disappoint.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah totally agree with you. :D but don't put your hope up too high b/c if it doesn't happen like you wanted you won't be too disappoint.
i'll try not to put really high hopes, but i'm not gonna hate it if the endinf is sucky too as long as they got each other, then i'm happy, the rest i can use my imagination...hehe.. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i expect a lot from this la korn too but i won't put my hopes up b/c scare will be disappoint i don't mind if it gets longer but want to see a lot of sweet love scenes of them.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I hate it whenever she's near him,
he pushes her away! GRRRRR...
stupid AOF. lol.

I actually like AUM and I think they both
are very cute because they moth LOOK
mix. lol. I love it that aum is soo
crazy over pinky. he sure has good
taste!!! hehehehe

*sorry OFFTOPIC*
anyone know the relationship between aum and pinky
as of right this moment!?

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
their love is just starting ;) to blossom, so they haven't notice yet... I just hope they have the baby at the end. It will be the best then...hehe...
if they do extend this lakorn due to good ratings, then they better have the baby part to it... I'm having high hopes for this lakorn, just don't disappoint me with the ending. At least have lots of sweet scenes too. ;)
uhhhooooooo there is a :r-scene-pop-corn: or what? :drool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Im loving this lakorn so far. Very interesting. the Pa Eak has to decide between Lilly, or his mom. He seems to be confuse. I wonder what will happen next. can't wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree Aum has great taste b/c Pinky is very pretty and talented. and he's so crazy over her. :lol: yeah i hate it too that he like to push her away. what a meanie! from the summary there is no :r-scene-pop-corn: but there is a willing scene instead. :D after he kidnap her and they confess their true feelings to eachother and they slept together. then later she's pregnant.whoa! interesting huh?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to that episode teedee! LOL
can't wait. OMG. one more episode and we're
gonna have to wait a tremendous LONG week
for Friday to come! *tears*
why can't it be MON-SUNDAY! lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tik_aom_luver Posted Today, 11:40 PM
I'm looking forward to that episode teedee! LOL
can't wait. OMG. one more episode and we're
gonna have to wait a tremendous LONG week
for Friday to come! *tears*
why can't it be MON-SUNDAY! lol
i know.. i agree.. why can't it air everyday...it's such a torture to wait! :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
uhhhooooooo there is a :r-scene-pop-corn: or what? :drool:
only willing ja. no r which is good, i need a break from watching them r lakorn lately. Lol

Im loving this lakorn so far. Very interesting. the Pa Eak has to decide between Lilly, or his mom. He seems to be confuse. I wonder what will happen next. can't wait.
I think he's torn between them too. like his granny said. doesn't matter how horrible his mom is to other, at the end, she is still his mother, the person that give birth to him. this is the only reason why he's stopping himself from not wanting to reveal the truth yet. But i like it that he can distinguish what's right and wrong. at least, in this part, he know that his mother is a *(&(&( and that he needs to protect lily from her so that lily want get hurt like how his mother left him, his dad, granny, and his sister.

I like the fact that Lily keeps insisting that San have a thing for Mutita. Gives her reason to bicker with him or question his integrity. When she tell him she's tagging along to see the sketch at the police station, San have on a worry face, that was just too cute.

I also like the fact that LILY still love her P'TOR among all other men or that she didn't create any hopes for anyone like YUI did for DR. AU. love it when she tell that guy friend to back off each time he call. I kindda feel sorry for Dr. Gong though b/c it seem like he's falling for for LILY and only being nice to Dao b/c she's his patient. he's creating hope for Dao while Lily created hope for him .. *sighed* she needs to tell DR. GONG to not think of her in a romantic way b/c she can only think of her P'TOR and love her P'TOR. :lol:

I thought it was cute to hear LILY say that why is it that when she need SAN the most, he's not there, why is it that he's not the one beside her when DR. GONG came in to save her being choke by her evil stepmother.

can't wait for today episode .. only 3 hours away :clap:

too bad N'Grace isnt here to talk about this :( i guess she's been really busy because shes a die hard Pinky fan. lol.
Hey, I'm here :] Just came back LMAO. Ugh, I feel so bad for Gongpope, cause like Muthita and Wuttikorn blamed everything on him and looked so innocent. And then, that's what Ram saw. So now Gongpope is not allowed to come into the house ever again :/

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
The more Dr. Gong spend his time with dao, he can be falling for her. Its cute. Lilly is so funny when she ate all his (San) noodles and then throw up all over him. LOL. I can't wait for episode 6. When does it come on?? Time wise? I have an thai tv account. So I watch it there. I am in the US, so I don't know the time diffence.

I Haven't really watch any of pinkys lakorn all the way through, but I am loving this one.

Pinky is just great and funny. Aof is cute too. ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i forget that pinky will be pregnant in this one. i'm not really addicted, it's a good lakorn but miss something for me. pinky is pretty, how old is she?

cecilia

Staff member
i'm uploading episode atm ja. sorry for the delay again. fell asleep :loool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Anyone got the summary of episode 6? I wonder what happen. Sucks we have to wait til friday to see episode 7. Well, I'll be out of town, so I can wait til then... :D