Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YAH, EVERYONE SHOULD BE SORRY!! HAHAHA JK

but ur right, as long as he doesn't call her "P", i'll be in denial with it and lie to myself. lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof and Pinky are cute! I can't wait for the sweet scene. I really enjoy watching Pinky in this lakorn. Aof have a great style.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
aw man..wish i hadn't found out that aof is younger than pinky! one of my pet peeves too er.. so she's like 20 and he's 19? oh c'cmon give me a break. i just have to pretend i didn't know! he must be younger than som too then huh

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
aw man..wish i hadn't found out that aof is younger than pinky! one of my pet peeves too er.. so she's like 20 and he's 19? oh c'cmon give me a break. i just have to pretend i didn't know! he must be younger than som too then huh
So he really is younger than her? Ahh that clears up a lot now. I had watched this one behind the scene's interview with them and Aof had called her "P' Ky" (her nickname)..I thought I miss heard and figured he must've just mumbled Pinky really fast lol

Gosh never realized how young these actors are! 19, 20, 21?!?!! Goodness I'm getting OLD.

LMAO, he called her P'Ky? I thought it was Pinky <_< Man, even Pancake calls Pinky P'Pinky. And they're 1-2 years younger than her! Stupid LOL, cause I have friends and cousins that are 1-2 years older than me and I don't call them "pee" or anything.

cecilia

Staff member
YAH, EVERYONE SHOULD BE SORRY!! HAHAHA JK

but ur right, as long as he doesn't call her "P", i'll be in denial with it and lie to myself. lol

what? for real, the only one i have problem with are ken/anne but i came to accept it..

if it help .. JLR ateamer .. Aff is older than Aum too .. just a few months .. :p ... and he call her n' while she call him p' at time .. i thought it was cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no he doesn't call her P'Ky, in the ch7 interview clip that i watch, he just call her Ky or Pinky. but in some interview in the newspapers he call her P'Pinky. that's why i'm confuse, so is he gonna call her P' or not. so i thought he was weird. can't make up his mind. i think when a person is 1 or 2 years older than you it's not necessary to call them P'. it's not disrespectful either. my sister is 6 years older than me i don't call her auey( mean older sister). but she address herself as auey to me though. which is not weird for us. Cheer is only 1 year younger than Pinky but she call her P' too which is dumb. some people may think Pinky is older b/c she was in the entertainment since a kid. when actually she's not. but i agree when a guy call a girl N' even though she's older than him is cute.

icebé

sarNie Egg
i kinda like their chemistry... but somehow he has a "little brother" aura, no matter how much he shouts at pinky, he doesn't look scary at all... (i mean... compared to aum etc.) or maybe it's cuz he looks short...
but i like this lakorn so far

cecilia

Staff member
^well, sometime aum call anne p or just anne. Lol .. and i totally agree, if it's only a year or two apart, no need to call each other properly when you're' around each other .. but if it's in interview. it's more formal and respectful, so i suppose, it's okay too .. same goes for my ppl too .. we still call ppl that are older than us by that level phrase along with their name. just that when we're around each other, we just call each other by name like friend.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well if they're only younger by months then i'm ok with it. pancake and cheer calls her "P"...ew makes her sound all old they're not that younger than her anyways.

anne must be a yr or 2 older than ken thank goodness he doesn't call her P.

Aof and Pinky are cute! I can't wait for the sweet scene. I really enjoy watching Pinky in this lakorn. Aof have a great style.
I think they make a cute couple too and I can't wait either to see the sweet scene of both of them...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
no he doesn't call her P'Ky, in the ch7 interview clip that i watch, he just call her Ky or Pinky. but in some interview in the newspapers he call her P'Pinky. that's why i'm confuse, so is he gonna call her P' or not. so i thought he was weird. can't make up his mind. i think when a person is 1 or 2 years older than you it's not necessary to call them P'. it's not disrespectful either. my sister is 6 years older than me i don't call her auey( mean older sister). but she address herself as auey to me though. which is not weird for us. Cheer is only 1 year younger than Pinky but she call her P' too which is dumb. some people may think Pinky is older b/c she was in the entertainment since a kid. when actually she's not. but i agree when a guy call a girl N' even though she's older than him is cute.

hmm not sure if it's just me but I'm pretty sure he calls her P'Ky in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoHT-akZw5A

I remember when Mart and Ann were filming Likit he would always call her P'Ann and Ann would get annoyed b/c they're only a year a part lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
iheartchakrit Posted Today, 04:14 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoHT-akZw5A
i saw this clip before already and i still heard he said Pinky not P'Ky. but Pinky and P'Ky does sound similar. yeah thank goodness Ken doesn't call Anne P'. i think she's 3 years older than him though. Aum patcharapa is also one of the nang aek that doesn't like her praek to call her p' either. which i agree it's weird b/c he's her praek but call her p' make her look like she's his older sister than his nangaek, i guess it's ok when the guy call the girl P' when reporters interviewing him alone. but don't call her P' when they are together b/c make him look like a little boy.

here is the interview from ch7 Aof call Pinky, just "Ky".

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
ahh ic ic..well whatever he calls her I'm sure if he does call her P' he's probably just trying to show her respect since he's so new to the entertainment industry. I'm sure that was the same case with Mart and Ann too since Ann is so much more experienced than he is.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you on that i think Aof and Mart sometimes call Pinky and Anne P' just b/c they want to give respect that the girls was in the entertainment before them. Anne was annoy when Mart call her P' but Pinky doesn't seem to care b/c in one of her interview she even call him n'Aof. Pinky sound like a lay back girl doesn't really give a fuss over this like other nang aek. but i'm the one who is annoy for her. hahah.like when she call Vier just Vier not P' when he's 1 year older than her. but beginning she did call him P'Vier and he call her N'Pinky but i guess when they became close, she just call his name.