Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof pictures when he went to tape the show club 7. some of his fans said his outfit remind them of San. :lol: i guess because of the jean,jacket.he look skinny. on the show the host mostly ask him about his health problems. and tease him about Pinky. ask is she pretty? he answer yes she's pretty.. but in person she's much more prettier than in t.v. :wub: and the audience scream :lol: a lot of his fans was there. he's such a sweet talker. but sad didn't ask him about the behind the scenes of SBS. <_< and also ask him about the contest dutchie boy and how difficult it was for him before he came to play in nang tard. but we may still have luck, later he will go tape the show wan wun young wun you. gosh! hope Pinky will go too and they will show the behind the scenes of SBS. ;) the show club 7 will air next week on tuesday. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
his fans said he answer the question very well. and he said don't have a girlfriend yet,only have fanclubs and the fans scream :lol: pinky told her fans said she also watch Aof in SST and said why in this la korn he's fresh looking and handsome. :lol: what a sweet talker. they both are cute!
gosh! pray they will get to play a new la korn together again. ^_^ love them. miss them a lot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia, your music vdo is very nice. the song goes so well with the scenes you edit together and goes well with LiLy's feelings too, i like it a lot. great job!aw..watching it just make me miss San and LiLy so much. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
his fans said he look much cutier+handsome in person than in t.v. and he's tall even though he doesn't look tall in the la korn. he has dreamy eyes. if you look at him you'll blush. he's very attractive guy. :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i love your mv of pinky n aof..........it make m e wanto to see more of pinky n aof together again.... :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah make me wanna see him in real life too after read what his fans said. :lol: after they meet him in person a lot of them went crazy. :lol: said he's funny. down to earth. friendly polite guy.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
Gosh!!!!Teedee, readin all da comments abou Aof....i just couldn't stop smiling :wub: He's such a kutie!!!!thanx 4 all da info. updates more k n thanx 4 all da Aof's kute ass photos of our Aof :D yet, wat abou all da show he ish in (talk-show n interview) plzzzz some1 upload it on youtube :rolleyes: so us Aof n Pinky's fan can c :drool: Plzzzzzz!!!!!!N Luv......da mv Ceci!!!!!A BIG FAT THANX U Ceci !!!!!!!!!Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :kiss:

paof

I agree! I hope Aof and Pinky plays another lakorn together.

yeah me too i wish that they will pair up again....soon really soon....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy a lot of people want to see Aof and Pinky in a new la korn together again. a lot of their fans are waiting when they will get to pair up too. both their fanclubs are combine and updating eachother news about them. which i think is very cute of everyone to join hands. ^_^ the fans said the time they went to visit Aof and Pinky on their la korn set SBS. they both are like kids playing around with eachother. both are friendly grounded cute people and they're not dissappointed at all to be Aof and Pinky's fans, they made the right decision to be their fans. aw just make me love them more. :D yes pray they would play a new la korn together again very soon. ^_^

paof

so happy a lot of people want to see Aof and Pinky in a new la korn together again. a lot of their fans are waiting when they will get to pair up too. both their fanclubs are combine and updating eachother news about them. which i think is very cute of everyone to join hands. ^_^ the fans said the time they went to visit Aof and Pinky on their la korn set SBS. they both are like kids playing around with eachother. both are friendly grounded cute people and they're not dissappointed at all to be Aof and Pinky's fans, they made the right decision to be their fans. aw just make me love them more. :D yes pray they would play a new la korn together again very soon. ^_^

yeah...cause i will never regret to be pinky and aof fans too..cause i really love this cute couple......i really happy that their is still people out there that like pinky and aof too........i just hope that they will pair up really really really soon..... :spin:

paof

yeah...cause i will never regret to be pinky and aof fans too..cause i really love this cute couple......i really happy that their is still people out there that like pinky and aof too........i just hope that they will pair up really really really soon..... :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
if they were to pair up, let's hope they learn the lesson from here and finish shooting before airing it b/c i do not want to see SBS repeat again.
i was disappointed for LNJ and after that, KOB/STEFAN are just pretty much down the drain for me on their pairing lakorn.
i still love kob though .. except Sunti .. i can't stand him at all after the failure of his lakorn with kob.

hopefully, we get to see a good one done by this pair again .. i want it to make up for this missing pieces.

paof

if they were to pair up, let's hope they learn the lesson from here and finish shooting before airing it b/c i do not want to see SBS repeat again.
i was disappointed for LNJ and after that, KOB/STEFAN are just pretty much down the drain for me on their pairing lakorn.
i still love kob though .. except Sunti .. i can't stand him at all after the failure of his lakorn with kob.

hopefully, we get to see a good one done by this pair again .. i want it to make up for this missing pieces.

yeah i know everybody wanted it..cause everybody want some sweet scene of pinky n aof.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

more of Aof pictures. he really take his time to sign autographs for his fans. he's cute,he really want to sign it for his fans like it's from his heart.the way he sign he look all cool! :lol: the picture he put up 5 finger was cute because he said don't want to put up 2 fingers like other people. he want to be different. :lol: oh good news on sept.13th Aof and Pinky will go together to do a show for ch7 save world save life. hope we'll get to see pictures of them. :D