Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find a lot of high fashion things ugly. Lol. But what do I know? I'm broke. It's like they try so hard to think  outside of the box that some things come out looking extra weird and never nice. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
When you have money and fame, you can make the ugliest thing beautiful and desirable. Like rihanna met gala ball gown was not just ugly, it was fugly LOL.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
At the end of the day, as long as Chom is happy with her choices, that's all that matters. Congrats and best of luck to the newly weds. I love the rainforest theme and the whole ensemble of the reception. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I almost fainted looking at her dress
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
When you have money and fame, you can make the ugliest thing beautiful and desirable. Like rihanna met gala ball gown was not just ugly, it was fugly LOL.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wow. Namfon's a lot more wild than I thought...? Haha.

Namfon has always been wild or else she wouldn't got arrested for using drug when she first joined the entertainment. She was on E during the arrest, beside that we don't know what else she was on, the good thing is she cleaned up her acts and stayed off the news, but I'm sure her wild side is always there we just don't know about.

But anyway, congratulations to her again on the wedding hopefully this time is her one true love.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Namfon has always been wild or else she wouldn't got arrested for using drug when she first joined the entertainment. She was on E during the arrest, beside that we don't know what else she was on, the good thing is she cleaned up her acts and stayed off the news, but I'm sure her wild side is always there we just don't know about.

But anyway, congratulations to her again on the wedding hopefully this time is her one true love.
Omg. No way!! Haha. I've always though agree was a goodie girl . She has such a prim and proper look. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol most of them are pretty wild just that we never see how they are behind cameras until now with all those igs and fb. Gotta always look out for those quiet ones lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is why sometimes it irritated me when some fans think their favorite is so innocent. These celebs will only let you see what they want you to see. Everyone in this world has a darker side and a whole bunch of secrets in the closet lol. When they defend the stars and say that oh, she's just innocent and she would never do this or do that lol...most of these people are even more wild than any of us will ever be.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
That is why sometimes it irritated me when some fans think their favorite is so innocent. They celebs will only let you see what they want you to see. Everyone in this world has a darker side and a whole bunch of secrets in the closet lol. When they defend the stars and say that oh, she's just innocent and she would never do this or do that lol...most of these people are even more wild than any of us will ever be.
Yes! Lol there are soooo many examples that I can make a list of who, what, when, and where but I might get majorly hated on.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes! Lol there are soooo many examples that I can make a list of who, what, when, and where but I might get majorly hated on.
You'd have to make a separate thread for that. Lol. This is a happy thread. No fan wars please.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahha...you know you can't touch the precious ones. As soon as we say something negative...we'll be automatically labeled something. Imagine if you made a list of the what, when and where. And then those that they like are no longer innocent. We'll have so much denying that we probably can see smoke thru the screen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We talked so much about hair. You guys didn't know that I was about to go buy myself a wig from wanting to pull my hair out after reading those ridiculous comments! I'm really tired of the nonsense that's been going on. People have been blowing things out of proportion. I'm really exhausted. Lol.