Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...I am always game for a good talk. I think some around here just need a different perspective on things. I don't mind people living in a bubble because I have been too one time or the other. But sometimes, the bubble needs to be burst in order to see the light.

The hair thread was just weird all around. I think, a few of us were talking rationally and having a decent conversation then all of a sudden something happened and it went downhill lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I was lost for a minute on what you girls were talking about the i went back a page and ohhh it was replied to my post. Lol

Yes, lets leave this a happy thread. As for making a new one, I don't have that much guts. Did you know I wrote and deleted MANY reang replies because I didn't want the volcano to erupt haha.

Happy post, happy post! Did you ladies hear about how Beam propsed to his gf? Oh my ring pop it was sooooo sweet!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I reply back to a post I do it generally because my computer won't let me quote. So sometimes, my replies to certain peeps gets lost. Yeah, some juicy gossips are just fun to hear. But only the adults can take it as it is and continue the conversation in a light hearted way. The only thing I am afraid is, if we touch a nerve to some they might jump on us. I don't know if ya'll are ready for that :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know who Beam is. I don't really translate news about stars I don't follow or aren't widely known. Gale also got engaged months ago. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Beam D2B, it was so sweet!

byebye said:
When I reply back to a post I do it generally because my computer won't let me quote. So sometimes, my replies to certain peeps gets lost. Yeah, some juicy gossips are just fun to hear. But only the adults can take it as it is and continue the conversation in a light hearted way. The only thing I am afraid is, if we touch a nerve to some they might jump on us. I don't know if ya'll are ready for that :wink:
I can handle the jumping, I just don't want to be mean lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Beam and his girl.

Anyone cares for Tono & Tangmo?? Looks like they broke up or is having problems. She deleted her ig.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Congrats to Beam and his girl.

Anyone cares for Tono & Tangmo?? Looks like they broke up or is having problems. She deleted her ig.
Saw it coming since the first day they got together. Funny that he practically dropped his friends for her but at the end of the relationship, it is his friends that stays by his side.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Saw it coming since the first day they got together. Funny that he practically dropped his friends for her but at the end of the relationship, it is his friends that stays by his side.

I didn't think they would last too but I didn't want to jinx them. I think he is better of with someone else. True about what you said according to his friends(Gun & Ritz).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I didn't think they would last too but I didn't want to jinx them. I think he is better of with someone else. True about what you said according to his friends(Gun & Ritz).
They're still together. Lol. Tono denied breaking up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think most of the times these two do things for publicity. Tangmo so much want to be relevant. Tono, seemed like he's wasting away being with her. But sometimes, love is like that. You go through and struggle for a while  with the one that you think you love until you actually meet the one that you truly love. Nowadays, people dates and married to many people before finding the one or if even.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

Opps. I didn't mean to say it that way. I meant if they were to break up (because they're having problems at the moment). From the beginning I didn't think they would last.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
He said he doesn't want to use the term but he moved out 3 months ago and stop communicating with her for a month now. lol They used "time and lifestyle" as an excuse.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He said he doesn't want to use the term but he moved out 3 months ago and stop communicating with her for a month now. lol They used "time and lifestyle" as an excuse.
I just read the title, not the article. Lol. That was the headline. They still love each other and he denies breaking up. He did move out, but that doesn't mean they've broken up. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I believe they're engaged. I really don't care for them. Lol.
Haha, I don't care about them either. Just thought it's strange that they're living together before marriage. Isn't it frown upon in Thailand?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Haha, I don't care about them either. Just thought it's strange that they're living together before marriage. Isn't it frown upon in Thailand?
Tangmo already ruined her image with her potty mouth. People don't really care about morals when she is mentioned. Lol. Weir and Pancake lived together too. People are starting to become more open minded about the idea.