Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG..i just found out that Yam also play in this la korn. but don't know what character she'll play though
Wow..all my favorite stars play in the same la korn: Jib,Yam,Pinky and Weir..Cool!
in case you guys are wondering who is Yam here is a pic of her
she play in many la korn borans as nang'ek. she's my favorite nang'ek in la korn borans

Yam in opening ceremony of la korn boran "Thep Sung Wan" (currently airing)
very pretty&cute girl, many years pass she still look young, she has such baby face

Yam cap pics in la korn boran "Sing Ha Grai Phob"(her second boran she was like 15 yrs old)
so young looking and adorable

and she's also the girl in my avatar with Ton which he also play in "Thep Sung Wan" too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Yam is really in here, she said it herself, from the vdo clip i saw of her at the red cross event. :D

lala121

sarNie Egg
Yay i was going to ask is it Yam roograda for the Yam R.
and teedee just in time you answer my question. I heard she was going to play in a lakorn
but didn't know which on so YAY right in the lakorn with one of my fav. stars
and in a lakorn i really really want to watch. I miss yam as nang'ek and on screen like main main not like
sung tong. Anyone know when there going to air or around what month?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i went back and read the list of characters in this lakorn. and i think Yam probably will play as "care-kaih"-woraphong's friend who has a shop that arrange flowers, she's the person that bring Bupachart(Pinky) to meet Woraphong(Pol), she love her friend,
she doesn't get along with Chai(Weir's best friend) who is a funny guy,they like to bicker and is the spice of the farm. so they will be a cute couple.
wonder who will play as Chai. hope someone cute to match Yam. lol. can't wait to see this la korn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
off topic
but just want to tell i read from khaosod they said Pinky and New will have a new la korn together call "Bua-Kao"(white lotus)
it has not been confirm by k'salak yet so i don't want to post new topic on this la korn.
they didn't say which production but hope it's dara video or dida so it will get to air fast.
i'm kinda disappointed that pra'ek is New because i was hoping it would be someone else that she haven't work with yet
and they just film JYL together so i thought it's kinda fast to pair up again
he was famous from PRKP with Pancake so k'Dang wanted to pair him up with Pinky again
wonder what kind of la korn it's, hope it's a good story.
Pinky's fanclubs was complaining said it's unfair that K'Dang never give Pinky a famous re-make lakorns to play like Pancake and Kwan,
they want to see her play a masterpiece lakorns like:duay rang atit tarn, ta wee phob, se ra da run, bun sai tong or fah ja rot srai.
so some of them wanted her to move to ch.3 after her contract is over with ch.7

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read from pantip they said Kantana. omg..again..what the hell now she has 3 lakorns straight with Kantana. <_<
don't understand why she keep on playing for Kantana, want to see her play with dara video or dida or polyplus is better.
maybe because her contract is gonna end soon so k'Dang won't give her a good lakorns to play which is so unfair. :angry:
what a disappointment will take forever before we get to see it since kantana are slow in making their lakorns. :angry:
and i'm not a fan of katana's lakorns,isn't good for me, and their lakorns mostly don't get high rating either <_<
New said it's a drama lakorn. hope there's romance too. this use to be a movie before starring toon/monradee/umpah in 1982
hope at least the director is the same person from wwhj because others kantana's director is not good in making lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the news teedee hehe... yay more lakorn for pinky..

but OMG... KATANA again... omg.... >_<... YIKES!!! ... no more from them... some other company.. PLEASE!!! ...

i wanna see your lakorn already... not keep on waiting forever... >_<.. aiyah...

n hmmm new again.. <--- im ok with him.. but i would like to see someone new with her... hehe,,

nina07

sarNie Adult
Personally, I loved JYLS, but I don't really want them to pair up again for some reason. LOLs. I kinda want Cee...:lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah New and Pinky are in Dok Bua Kao...read it at spicy

it's weird seeing Yam in modern lakorns lol...she's been in a few but I'm so used to her in borans lol...she's alright though but I prefer Aom hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope they would change pra'ek to someone else too. Cee is a good choice. want to see them play a drama lakorn together.
not weird for me at all seeing Yam in modern lakorns because i've watch many of her modern lakorns already.
no matter what kind of lakorns she play, she's very cute and her acting is good too.
so happy they chose Yam,YaY!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanna tell Pinky's fan said this lakorn is like Jum-leuy-ruk and Suparb-Burut-Satan combine
whoa! will be fun, and Yam will get pair up with Thum(Tle Tawan's older brother)
can't wait to see it, all my fav. stars in the same lakorn so cool!