Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i still can't stop thinking about WWHJ!!..lol..especially after todays ep...im still at work and i haven't focused or done my work all day!!..so i put on my headphones. searched for WWHJ music video's on my iphone and listened to the songs!!..FINALLY got all my work done in less than 2 hour!..haha..i think im having a WWHJ fever...keke...=)

i still can't stop thinking about WWHJ!!..lol..especially after todays ep...im still at work and i haven't focused or done my work all day!!..so i put on my headphones. searched for WWHJ music video's on my iphone and listened to the songs!!..FINALLY got all my work done in less than 2 hour!..haha..i think im having a WWHJ fever...keke...=)

Oh, my too. I cant concentrate on my work for these two days. What the heck with me???

noi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG finally some real action between p'ek and n'ek. I really can't stand Jib's character, but then there's always an evil bitch and p'ek always listens to them.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Stupid Thot! How stupider can he be? Seriously, if Bow wanted Nee dead, she would have never saved Nee & risking losing her memory like that. Nee being pregnant and having heart problems could have died if she was hit instead of Bow.

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
omg i hate baithong and thot so much...omg and the maid too why they dont freaking look around and focus on the dog...cause i know the dog recorded something to prover pinky innocent....my gosh baithong need to be in the mentally insitition

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

Me three! I am doing the exact same thing and had a good laugh looking at your post. I can't wait to finish my day so I can share my obsession with my Sarnies. hee hee

Today's epi was totally reminded of JLR. No wonder we all have the WWHJ fever....it's like 2008 all over again.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Me three! I am doing the exact same thing and had a good laugh looking at your post. I can't wait to finish my day so I can share my obsession with my Sarnies. hee hee

Today's epi was totally reminded of JLR. No wonder we all have the WWHJ fever....it's like 2008 all over again.
LOL agree....=D

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sorry but his beard looks funny at first glance LOl

i swore, only p'ek can get away with KIDNAPPING!!

hm .. i feel bad for the r but it's sorta funny at the same time ..
how did he get them alcohol stuff to drink at the forest ..
i guess he watch too much tv .. got influence by their idea LOl (j/k)

anyway, he changed her clothes -- she didn't seem freak out about it LOL

wow, it's so creepy how he say .. i will lock you up in here and do so and so to you until you gave me a child, by then i'll kick you out to that bastard!
what an *ss!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I was just reminded of something...remember back in the episode where Thot, Bow, Pong, and Nee were staying at the ranch, and Nee blamed Bow for whatever happened to her pills? She wanted to leave, but Thot told her to stay to prove that she didn't do it, because he believed her...and he just wanted her to stay to prove her innocence...I think the car scene was a different version of that...that he wanted to see if she really was innocent...his heart believes her, but his mind doubts her...and we know he's crazy...Plus, she proved to him that she really isn't afraid of him, or death...and I think that she trusts, or at least hopes that he wouldn't run her down with his car.
well-said, R.O! em, episode 14 is still very much intensed but more pain and suffering for bow. i don't know whether i have the courage to watch it today...one thing for sure- more cursing for thot and baithong! :angry: . anyways, thanks for the summary too. so at least, if i don't watch, i can still read about it.

yeah! WWHJ is keeping many of at unease. i'm very stressful thinking what happened to bow. keeping myself happy by thinking about loving and sweet scenes next week. they better do something if not....

i'm sorry but his beard looks funny at first glance LOl

i swore, only p'ek can get away with KIDNAPPING!!

hm .. i feel bad for the r but it's sorta funny at the same time ..
how did he get them alcohol stuff to drink at the forest ..
i guess he watch too much tv .. got influence by their idea LOl (j/k)

anyway, he changed her clothes -- she didn't seem freak out about it LOL
hahaha!!! :lol: true, ceci! at least something to laugh about today!

cecilia

Staff member
they foreshadow the baby again today -- before the r, he said she will pay him back with a child .. then when she's about to kill herself, he came in and stop her .. she argue back .. (did i hear it right? ) she say ''I WILL NEVER ALLOW A CHILD BE BORN FROM YOUR REVENGE!' :eek:

he's just pure evil .. evil today -- he threaten her that if she were to get away, then her sister will take her place in repayment. !!!
i HATE TOR -- HATE HATE him so much !! i'm glad her dad came to take her away and make him suffer -- would be nice to see him work his butt for her forgiveness .. the last two episodes are torturous for Bow!

i'm glad she lied to him and say that the hate in her keep growing and she hate him until she die! that hurt him alot !! that's good, he need to feel dead too!

he's such a dumb kidnaper -- he just admit his wrong doing to chai!
today is sad .. my heart ache for both .. but moreso for BOW ..
if i'm her, i don't know how i will forgive Tor, she must have thought deep to forgive him in the end.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg today ep. feel so sorry for Bow. Thos has gone so crazy and cruel. but even though he was cruel, he still cares and love her. as you can see when she fell face down on the floor he look all scare and worried about her but hold himself back not to help her up. he can't erase their pic on the cell phone. he tells his maid to go make the wound on her forehead and then he was gonna take the medicine box to do it for her himself. and was gonna let her go already cause can't bare to hurt her or see her get hurt anymore, if pong didn't use the lawyer to make him stay away from the baby first though. and when she fainted he was all worried and carry her. but still that doesn't make up for him being cruel to her. just wanna jump kick him on the head for being so stupid and cruel..
ok for the hearbreaking scenes: after he left and she said "i didn't do it why don't you believe me?" omg so sad, feel so sorry for her. and so cold he just stand there and watch the lady about to kill her. and the scene they lied doesn't love eachother. you can see both of them are hurting like hell, Weir+Pinky play their feelings and face expression really well. after he said it was part of his plan, and turn away, his face was all sad, can see he's hurting of what he just say and she said never love him and will hate him till she dies. omg..that's so cold..dang Pinky's face expression is so sad, feel so sorry for her. saying it with a bit laughter but tears falling down her face. superb acting, two emotion at the same time. the R-scene was disappointed,argh. was too short. didn't even see a real kiss. not worth waiting for. the scene she was gonna kill herself was so intense. Weir look so scare and look like he was shaking when open the food box and gonna feed her. he was all stun when heard she said "ur not human". like it was too much for him to take in. and Pinky's face is fill with so much hatred, she stare at him without moving her eyes away from him and said you're not human. omg..both play this scene so well. i can't believe of all these mean things he does to her, she can still manage to forgive him. but guess cause she loves him a lot and can see the reasons why he is being cruel to her. but geezs she give in too easily hahah. cause next ep. will be the willing scene. after i see what thos does to bow, i don't blame her dad at all for not letting thos be with his daughter. can't wait for next eps. *sigh* will be the ending parts. so sad. don't want it to end yet. will miss Pinky+Weir together so much.

cecilia

Staff member
^i totally agree .. i'm glad her dad came to take her over and test Tor's love for his daughter ..
with what he did to the family and to bow -- i'm sure any father would do the same thing.

Teedee, i couldn't hear it clear enough, can you double check on the part of him stopping her from killing herself -- did she tell him that she will not allow a baby be create out of his revenge? .. or did i hear it wrong since i want a baby so badly !! LOl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Today, 02:23 AM
did she tell him that she will not allow a baby be create out of his revenge?
yeah that's what i heard too. that's why she gonna kill herself. doesn't want to be r over and have a baby that comes from hatred. agree with her on that.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Stupid Thot! How stupider can he be? Seriously, if Bow wanted Nee dead, she would have never saved Nee & risking losing her memory like that. Nee being pregnant and having heart problems could have died if she was hit instead of Bow.
ceda_lee, does Thot know or remember that she risked her life trying to save Nee?

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
omg i hate baithong and thot so much...omg and the maid too why they dont freaking look around and focus on the dog...cause i know the dog recorded something to prover pinky innocent....my gosh baithong need to be in the mentally insitition
I don't think they know that that dog is recordable, I, for one would not be looking for a toy when someone I know just died.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I think the saddest as part is when she said "That's good because I never loved you. What's more, I hate you more everyday."

little

sarNie Adult
I CANt get enough of this the r scene is so short and i was waiting for. tot and bow brings out all their emotions i luv this so much. plus it makes me blush and i think it's the 1 lakorn i seen that p'ek said to n'ek that i will sleep with u until u'll have a baby and i will kick u off. it's so intense with their luv and hatred, sadness i can feel with them when they portray it it's real emotions. bow broke the glass and about to kill herself but tot came and save her she said that i will not allow a child come out with revenge it was such intense scene. luve it. Pinky and Weir forever in my heart.

cecilia

Staff member
i really like that line of her telling him she will not allow a baby to be born from all these hate .. THANK GOD there's a willing so that if the baby ever be conceive, it'll be okay -- then she'll say he/she's create out of love .. and perhaps later in their marriage, Tor will clarify to her that he love her so deeply and what happen that night is made out of his love not his hate .. (Some women will like this excuse, whether it's real or not)

Like So analyzed, i'm happy and glad that HE LOVE HER FIRST before he did her wrong!

Teedee, I find that he's REALLY cruel to her today when he say 'don't think that i'm doing this b/c i'm worry for you, you need to eat so you can have a HEALTHY BABY for me!' it's chilling hearing this ringing in my head !!! i really like how she stare at him and say 'YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!' without blanking, show that she's hurt DEEPLY from what he did to her ..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee, i couldn't hear it clear enough, can you double check on the part of him stopping her from killing herself -- did she tell him that she will not allow a baby be create out of his revenge? .. or did i hear it wrong since i want a baby so badly !! LOl
Bow did say this when Thot was wrestling the broken bottle glass away from her and crazy Thot's response was for her to sit down and eat. Mind you he doesn't really care about Bow's welfare he just want her to eat so that she's able to make a strong baby for him. Gah, seriously be still my heart! I love it when my pra'ek spew such romantic nonsense such as these. NOT!! I love, love Thot. He made me believe that stalking was A-okay but even I know he's a little off his rockers! But dangit, I find myself hoping that he follows through his baby making threat on Bow. :ph34r: I can't believe there's only two more episodes to this lakorn. I'll miss Pinky and Weir's amazing chemistry. I don't follow much lakorn but this one got me hooked. They are seriously so natural with one another. It broke my heart when they both sprouted lies about not loving one another. Gah, the hurt in their faces when they believe what they thought the other felt for them was all lies! :(