Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder if pauls sunflower jewlery set is for sell to the public or is it just made for the lakorn? its gorgeous. i would love to have a set.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me 3. I would love a set too. Why can't they be like the Korean... I am sure yesasia made millions with the collectiable from Korean dramas. I wanted the necklace from Winter Sonata but hell that cost hella. Oh you know what I thought was just crazy- a small piglet that was in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon was like 80 bucks :eek:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was cool. I like the mystery behind everything. I knew the bro was framed by the sister once I saw his pictures.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was good.
But I wish there was Paul/Kat scenes. Lol.

Tomorrow's the end!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG today episode was just so :lmao: I feel really bad for Nan. First she found out that Kat and her don't share the same mother and then now they don't share the same father but it wouldn't matter. They grew up like siblings so that makes them sister already but then again... lol so many buts... but I have an friend, who is the only child and has an adoptive sister and brother. She wished she had a blooded sister even though she is happy with her adoptive sister and brother. I guess when it comes down to it, you would just want a sibling that has the same blood as you.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wait, someone mention if Sara is preggo. Did something happened between Andrew and Sara? Did I miss something? I dont remember seeing it? What episode? Can someone please clarify? And on today's episode, Sara was crying saying she doesn't have anything left. Then her mom asked if someone rape her? What's going on?

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
yea that part is a little confusing...maybe she meant she love him with all her heart and she know she shouldn't.

Wait, someone mention if Sara is preggo. Did something happened between Andrew and Sara? Did I miss something? I dont remember seeing it? What episode? Can someone please clarify? And on today's episode, Sara was crying saying she doesn't have anything left. Then her mom asked if someone rape her? What's going on?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, I dont quite understand that part either

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I hope it doesn't happen. I think it is good as it is now. No need to have Andrew and Sara sleep together. It would just be nice if Andrew finally realized who he really likes/love and then confess lol... and most lakorn, don't go according to the released summary.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^She's not, her mom thought wrong lol.
But the ending was cute. But I was wondering cause I watched the whole lakorn and didn't miss barely anything but I never saw the scene where Janie was wearing pink jacket and her and Paul took a picture. I mean I remember she wore the pink jacket but it was the ice cream scene and that was it. Maybe I'm missing something.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wait wait wait, can someone answer a question for me? I didn't really pay attention to this lakorn and now my question is:
Is Kat Tony''s daughter?