รัก-Ruk-Updated: End :)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
aw.. Boy is so mean  :yuck: ! Poor toey  :cry: .

But i must say NaLida is sooooooooooooo CUTE  :woot: . Loving them more & More! 

please update. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, thanks kimsaj, I'll update soon, still thinking about what to write next. Haha, and thanks for tuning in. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's the update :)

Yaya drove home alone that night, thinking about what she had seen today. What if she rushed into the relationship and messed up like how Toey did? She did not even know what kind of person Mario is yet. Yaya sighed and slumped down on the seat, in frustration. Just as she turned the corner to her house, a person jumped out into the street, blocking her way. Yaya stepped on the brakes just in time, realizing that it was Mario. She rushed out and yelled at him.
                                “You idiot, what was that for?!” Yaya shouted, “I could’ve killed you!”
Mario smiled despite how angry Yaya was, at least she worried about him.
                                “Are you okay?” Yaya asked.
Mario nodded.
                                “But I can’t stop thinking about you and suddenly I’m here.” Mario replied.
Yaya’s anger faded as she slightly smiled at his words, but the memory of Toey and Boy stopped her. She suddenly felt sad, not being able to know what Mario really thought.
                                “Will you go out with me?” Mario asked.
                                “Isn’t this too soon?” Yaya questioned.
                                “No, not that I know of.” Mario replied.
Just listening to his reply gave Yaya doubts. She shook her head and went back into the car, honking the horns at Mario to move. She drove into the driveway and went inside ignoring the fact that Mario was standing there waiting for her. Finding out about Toey had brought many questions to her mind. Mario, sad that Yaya had totally ignored him just walked away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a little short, I promise for a much longer update next time. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm sorry to say that this fanfic is coming to an end, so i would like to thank everyone who's hung around to finish reading this fanfic. :)

Ruk 2

Part 7 End:

It was so cold at school the next day when Yaya entered the front doors. She missed Mint so much, ever since Mint and Nadech got together, she and Yaya haven’t gotten to hang out much. Just as Yaya turned the corner, it was as if a sudden burst of air hit her and she walked right into a different world. Suddenly everything was warm and sunny, beautiful. Yaya was surprised as she spotted Toey sitting at a bench outside in the pathway leading to the gym. She wanted to go and ask how she was doing, but s she headed over, she spotted P’ Boy heading over to Toey. P’ Boy grabbed Toey’s arms.

“Hey you!” Yaya shouted.

But as she was about to go over to help Toey, she noticed Toey was smiling. Yaya rubbed her eyes in confusion. Boy pulled Toey into his arms and kissed her forehead.

“What the…they were…”Yaya stumbled.

She shook her head.

“Toey, I’m so glad I’m going to become a father.” P’ Boy said.

“I’m glad I’m going to become a mother, and I’m also very nervous too.” Toey replied.

Boy laughed as he and Toey headed into the gym together. Yaya was still stunned that Toey and Boy had made up so soon when they were just fighting yesterday. She decided to go to class, but as she headed the other way, she spotted Mario. She remembered what he had asked her last night and she didn’t want to meet him yet. She sighed and walked the other way, ignoring him. Mario saw Yaya had just turned the other way made him sad. Did she really hate him this much?

“Yaya!” Mario called.

Yaya froze and smacked her forehead as Mario headed over to her.

“Why did you just try to ignore me?” Mario asked.

“I wasn’t.” Yaya lied, “I just remembered that I forgot something from the car.”

“Then let me go with you.” Mario said with a smile on his face.

Yaya lowered her face as she and Mario headed back out to her car, Yaya unsure what she was going to get since she had everything she needed. Yaya stopped and smiled at Mario.

“Wait, actually it’s in the classroom already, I just remembered.” Yaya said.

“Oh.” Mario nodded his head along with Yaya as she turned to go back to class.

Yaya half ran to class so Mario couldn’t catch up, but it was no use, he was faster than her and he would always appear in front of her. She was annoyed now.

“You, stop following me around.” Yaya ordered.

“But…”Mario began to say.

“But what, I hate it when you follow me around.” Yaya said, “and last night, how you got to my house I don’t even know, stop being so stalker-ish, I might like you, but that doesn’t give you the right to always appear in my thoughts and my dreams!”

Yaya’s jaws dropped and eyes widened in amusement when she realized what she had just shouted out. Mario smirked at her words.

“So you like me?” Mario questioned.

Yaya turned to him in embarrassment and shook her head. Mario grabbed her and pulled her close, faces only inches apart. Yaya’s heart thumped as she closed her eyes tight, imagining the things he might do to her. Mario chuckled.

“So why does your heart thump so fast when I’m close to you then, and you even close your eyes waiting for my kiss.” Mario said in satisfaction.

Yaya opened her eyes wide in response and tried to push him away. Mario only held her tighter.

“Eh, just wait, I haven’t even kissed you yet.” Mario said.

Yaya tried to back away as Mario slowly leaned in to kiss her. Her heart stopped when his lips touched hers and she froze like a statue in astonishment. Her first kiss, sparks flying everywhere, and all sounds were muted except for the fast beating heartbeats of them both. Mario slowly moved his hand up to her head and through into her hair, holding her there as Yaya closed her eyes listening to their heartbeats.

“I have liked you since I first met you.” Mario whispered against her lips.

Yaya couldn’t help it as the corners of her lips lifted into a smile. How was she going to escape when even she can’t control her feeling for him? Yaya gave up the fight and kissed him back, not caring that there were people watching them. All that had been washed away with the strong feelings that Mario and Yaya had toward each other. Finally he pulled away, still keeping his face close to hers as they stared deeply into each other’s eyes.

“Will you go out with me?” Mario questioned again.

Yaya smiled. Who cares what she had seen with Toey’s situation. Who cares if she didn’t know how Mario is at all. Who cares? It was the unknown things that will give them an adventurous journey to walk on with each other. An adventurous path to explore. Yaya stared deeply into his eyes and gathered up the only answer she could give.

“Yes, I will.”

Mario smiled down at her as she smiled up at him, both childishly. Without saying anything else, Yaya moved into his arms as he opened them for her once again. In his arms like the first time she had been felt like it was where she belonged, and for once, she felt like she finally found a place to call her own. Mario.

The End
--------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed this ff, and thanks for reading!!! :)