❤️ AsianFuse's Wiki!

noungning

Heartless
ahaha omg sarn, i'd expect u to do most of the older lakorns since u know all of them and have a better memory than anyone about lakorns lol

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I remember I did Aum Patchrapa's page when no one knew the wiki yet lol
Just yesterday I put another of my meeting celebs xD

noungning

Heartless
:p but how many of them is my favorite ? ...ok im lazy i admit it haha.
lol omg sarn, don't be lazy haha, i suppose the older lakorns can wait for updates ;)

great job! i'm working on just going thru the list of male actors right now to see if i can even find a pix of each of them... and trying to get whatever i can in and i saw alex's page, very nice! :D and also the other 2 us great too, very detailed! thanks for your hard work!

I remember I did Aum Patchrapa's page when no one knew the wiki yet lol
Just yesterday I put another of my meeting celebs xD
lol yeah we didn't publish this until some dork wanted attention so he told the world about his page so some ppl in shoutout knew about it lol... thanks for your help!

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I've done some of the actress pages, and will keep seeing if I can contribute. You know, I could probably help out with some of the older lakorn if I knew what the Khmer translation was. I was a right good junkie as a child. :)

noungning

Heartless
I've done some of the actress pages, and will keep seeing if I can contribute. You know, I could probably help out with some of the older lakorn if I knew what the Khmer translation was. I was a right good junkie as a child. :)
yeah i've seen that u've done some pages, thanks for your help!

I did the luerd kattiya page :) Just need some pics without the watermarks on them...
you can use the watermark pictures if you'd like but please give credit. i know it can be very hard for some pictures.

thanks for your help also :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I did the luerd kattiya page :) Just need some pics without the watermarks on them...

I'll look in my collection if i could find some!!! ^_^

**Edited**
These are not mine...but just want i collect over the years!

Credit to exact.com

Credit to sweet cute 2003 (Sorry i don't remember the site)

noungning

Heartless
ur welcome, but since u are their biggest fans, they need some profile stuff added for all 3 of those ppl on ur banner hahahah :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh! my bad...when i said "their biggest fan" i meant TIK & AOM!!! HAHAH!!!

I need some tutorial on Wiki first...HAHA

noungning

Heartless
oh i see !!!

well the picture tutorial is up, i've placed a link on the main wiki page and u will be directed.

nothing hard, just go into whoever, click edit, and put some info, remember to click save and wala!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I think we should be more careful about name's spellings. Or it will cause doubling titles.
Try checking from their Thai sites about their official English spelling.

As long as I know,

Patiparn Pataweekarn (Mos) -> His official spelling (his surname read as pa-ta-wee-karn, not pat-ta-wee-karn)
Phiyada Akkraseranee (Aom) -> She spells it "Phi".
Araya A.Hargate (Chompoo) -> According to clubchom.com.
Katreeya English (Kat) -> always like this.
Myria Benedetti (Nat) -> According to natmyriaclub.com.

My contribution :

My Mos!
http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Patipa...ekarn_%28Mos%29

I actually copied this from wikipedia, which I wrote it there by myself too. XDD

noungning

Heartless
I think we should be more careful about name's spellings. Or it will cause doubling titles.
Try checking from their Thai sites about their official English spelling.

As long as I know,

Patiparn Pataweekarn (Mos) -> His official spelling (his surname read as pa-ta-wee-karn, not pat-ta-wee-karn)
Phiyada Akkraseranee (Aom) -> She spells it "Phi".
Araya A.Hargate (Chompoo) -> According to clubchom.com.
Katreeya English (Kat) -> always like this.
Myria Benedetti (Nat) -> According to natmyriaclub.com.
My contribution :

My Mos!
http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Patipa...ekarn_%28Mos%29

I actually copied this from wikipedia, which I wrote it there by myself too. XDD
thanks! yeah what's best is to stick with the real spelling, whenever i catch it, i try to change it lol but yes i haven't gotten to mos yet lol... and as for girls... gosh i haven't even touched those yet haha! just going down the list of the males right now. i'll change the ones u posted here tho.

if you find more, feel free to let me know ;) thank you!!!

OMG ja rule u made a page too lol... thanks for ur help :D

noungning

Heartless
wait, i just checked mos' was there something wrong with the spelling, it looks like the way u have it here? i'm confused.

ok edit - ok u just brought that mos one up as an example... ok i get it now lol but i've changed nat and aom. i'll be slowly going thru the males.

but if u or anyone comes up with names that are mispelled... just post them here and i'll get to it ASAP... ;)