❤️[CH.3] Sroi Sabunnga (Maker J Group) : Nine Napat/ Baifern Pimchanok

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I thought Nine and Baifern were really cute together and had great chemistry. Also thought this was Nine's best role to date. But like most Maker J lakorns, this started out well enough and went downhill/started dragging.
yeah it really started to draaaag. The plot of her tryna make a name for herself just went downhill. Marrying the prince backfired on her and she ended up depending on Nine again even tho she tries to not depend on him. I was hoping there was better character development and she actually achieved whatever it was that she set out to achieve. And I know the prince was a sh*tty person so how he turned out wasn’t a surprisebut I wish they developed that point more and showed us how and what led to the events that we were shown rather than just choppy scenes of one thing happening after another

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
yeah it really started to draaaag. The plot of her tryna make a name for herself just went downhill. Marrying the prince backfired on her and she ended up depending on Nine again even tho she tries to not depend on him. I was hoping there was better character development and she actually achieved whatever it was that she set out to achieve. And I know the prince was a sh*tty person so how he turned out wasn’t a surprisebut I wish they developed that point more and showed us how and what led to the events that we were shown rather than just choppy scenes of one thing happening after another
Did they ever uploaded all the episodes on yt? I still wanted to watch this but wasn't able to find good quality ones.