❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just watched Game Payabaht over the weekend and there's a "rape" scene between the main leads. He's on top of her and she's pushing him away, etc. The next morning, she tries to kill herself and hates him for what happened. However, episodes later, he tells her that he didn't force her, she was willing. She also tells her family that he didn't rape her, she was willing. I was like, SERIOUS?!? That scene didn't look like you were willing. I guess this is how they're updating rape scenes now?!?
Wow....I can't....

rehann

sarNie Adult
I just watched Game Payabaht over the weekend and there's a "rape" scene between the main leads. He's on top of her and she's pushing him away, etc. The next morning, she tries to kill herself and hates him for what happened. However, episodes later, he tells her that he didn't force her, she was willing. She also tells her family that he didn't rape her, she was willing. I was like, SERIOUS?!? That scene didn't look like you were willing. I guess this is how they're updating rape scenes now?!?
Game payabath is totally rape... but n'ek chracter there is bitchy & strong... she in state of denying and act indiferent... someone strong outside but actually weak inside... thats why she told it's not rape... she totally denied to comment anything on what happened to her on the island... actually i dont have problem lakorn with rape... love... redemption... cause we human... we r not white or black... we r grey...
As woman... i totally against rape but lakorn with slap kiss rape love possessiveness redempation is really my cup of latte!!! Maybe i sadist too... u will totally get me if u know how much i love sawan biang..

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Another concern of Mine is the normalization of degrading women....

If you won't do willing....do a drunken night

Sorry off track......but i need them to stop romanticizing RAPE.

Example...those KPOP idol to treat girls like trash....current scandal....just because girls have sex they are consider a hoe.

I watched an interview and all the guys? On the show said they would NOT date a girl like the character SPRITE from hormone. I see nothing wrong with that character who know what she wanted and is liberated in it. She didn't lie about who she is and when she was really committed to phai, she was honest and had no one else.
Rape is leaving such a sour taste in my mouth. People can say this is a lakorn, that we need to separate blah blah blah but no there shouldn't be a separation. Rape is rape. This week the rest of the U.S just found out that in North Carolina, women can't withdraw their consent once the sexual act begins. WTF is that? No, is No. When a girl is trying to push you off, you stop and GTFO!

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Rape is leaving such a sour taste in my mouth. People can say this is a lakorn, that we need to separate blah blah blah but no there shouldn't be a separation. Rape is rape. This week the rest of the U.S just found out that in North Carolina, women can't withdraw their consent once the sexual act begins. WTF is that? No, is No. When a girl is trying to push you off, you stop and GTFO!
Wth, I have to catch up on my news. How can there be a law for something like this? The only thing I've been seeing is that billionaire who paid off the entire student loan debt of a graduating class. I was like damn, where was this billionaire when I was graduating.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
For some reason The main leads are not executing the crucial scenes & emotional scenes and it’s really annoying me lol anyone agree on this ? They seem not in sync no chemistry. ‍♀ Idk if it’s the directing or the actress and actor. The scenes are really bad , the acting seems mediocre. Ugh . ‍♀

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516

I agree...it can't be justify because it's a lakorn...they use it as a ROMANTIC notion... it's NOT

This is why I've been watching more k/c dramas

Their rating isn't too crazy but I guess average ch7 lakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For some reason The main leads are not executing the crucial scenes & emotional scenes and it’s really annoying me lol anyone agree on this ? They seem not in sync no chemistry. ‍♀ Idk if it’s the directing or the actress and actor. The scenes are really bad , the acting seems mediocre. Ugh . ‍♀
For me, the further the lakorn goes the less the chemistry. There's not a whole lot of fireworks, where you are excited to see them together again. This kind of storylines needs that sort of chemistry.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
For me, the further the lakorn goes the less the chemistry. There's not a whole lot of fireworks, where you are excited to see them together again. This kind of storylines needs that sort of chemistry.
Yessss! :( they always fight which she seems too over the top aggressive & doesn’t help she’s just really unnatural when it comes to crying or sad scenes. She lacks in the emotional scenes. Same for him. Their facial expressions are just really dead, no real emotions :( at this point the storyline is just pushing me through! ☹

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yessss! :( they always fight & doesn’t help she’s just really unnatural when it comes to crying or sad scenes. She lacks in the emotional scenes. Same for him. Their facial expressions are just really dead, no real emotions :( at this point the storyline is just pushing me through! ☹
Both aren't strong in displaying their emotions correctly. She's just there but isn't convincing. Sometimes if one is good you can cruise through it and overlook the other person's flaws but when both are at the same level you tend to see both their shortcomings. This lakorn does have the main bickers a lot but here they bickers but it's not an exciting argument....it's like OK, one of y'all just need to knock the other one out and get it over with.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It started out with potential but went downhill. Her being aggressive isn't a problem per se, it's more of when he "wins" that is unbelievable. I mean she literally can take him down. Even her "softness" scenes were hard. The other two versions, the pranangs bickered a lot but there were softneas to their sweet scenes. I think the nangek here would do well in an action lakorn. Is this her first?

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
It started out with potential but went downhill. Her being aggressive isn't a problem per se, it's more of when he "wins" that is unbelievable. I mean she literally can take him down. Even her "softness" scenes were hard. The other two versions, the pranangs bickered a lot but there were softneas to their sweet scenes. I think the nangek here would do well in an action lakorn. Is this her first?
I think it's her first n'ek role. I think that's why the R scene is unbelievable to me because thus far, she's been aggressive and can take anyone in a fight and yet in that scene, she just couldn't bite his hand like she normally does and try to run away?

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
Both aren't strong in displaying their emotions correctly. She's just there but isn't convincing. Sometimes if one is good you can cruise through it and overlook the other person's flaws but when both are at the same level you tend to see both their shortcomings. This lakorn does have the main bickers a lot but here they bickers but it's not an exciting argument....it's like OK, one of y'all just need to knock the other one out and get it over with.
Lol yes ! Def agree!

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
Agree she would do good with action Lakorn! Dressing like that she looks extra tomboy! Hopefully they change her look like how I saw on a few IG post curled hair and wearing dresses. Maybe that’ll help a little with her “softness” scenes more. I’m praying they get a little better as this drama progresses!

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
where can i watch this lakorn at?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is a fun storyline...I wish they adjust R scene...to something else...drunk...willing

I rather they gave it to veteran evening pra'nang or do a good prime lakorn...

I'm had a good impression of chap/Maggie in n'rai...I would have loved it

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Am i the only one who like this version more than Kwan and Oil version? And Kwan and Oil ver has been my all time favorite lakorn. I've been re-watching for countless times already. I remember all those dialogues perfectly. LOL...but this new version has won me over. I never miss a single ep since the airing. I feel the love progress between the two is much better executed than the previous version. By this time, you can clearly see they love each other. Why are u all saying she is so aggressive that she can fight him during the R*ape scene?:facepalm: It showed that no matter how strong she is, the guy's strength still overpower her. This is what happen in real life. That's what i hate being a girl. Anyway in fact i think that scene was done well and believable. And even the morning scene after the r*ape was done nicely too. U can see how sorry he was and how angry she got. Kwan and Oil version was alright but the new version gave me a strong impact.

No wonder the rating is high (#1 in all area even in Bangkok), youtube views are a lot too, live streaming view is much higher than prime time lakorns too.