❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa why i suddenly feel sooo excite after seeing the translation the producer look sooooo excited and he is for sure so well prepared such a good sign tht' why may i feel so happy suddenly an dmy favorite word from him "kim can makes miracle" yes she can and i laughed at his "i just made a small move and it become a hot topic" hahahaha ;) :pancarta: :clap::clap:

ok i'm supporting this even more now seeing what the producer said :cheer::cheer:

and ice cave they will feel frozen there

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Geesh im so excited after knowing what P Kai said. Part of me still wish its not Tik, the previous versions had Num and Weir, too sad we got Tik instead :crybaby2:
That lace dress looks very nice though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this producer has a full vision of what he want and i think we won't be disappointing i believe he want a mature love between the lead not a youth love so he imagined tik cause he look he is a fan of tik's eyes :pancarta:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
this producer has a full vision of what he want and i think we won't be disappointing i believe he want a mature love between the lead not a youth love so he imagined tik cause he look he is a fan of tik's eyes :pancarta:
Lol i loved when he said Tik isnt as tall as the p'ek in the books but has a royal look. I'm wondering how this would be if they chose Nine Napat, he looks pretty tall and i love his deep voice

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Super satisfied that Tik and Kim got to act together in here. :icon12: Can't wait to see the behind the scenes since Tik has been waiting for this opportunity lol.

cr: spycool_tukta

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan - Now you've got me wondering what a Nine & Kim team up would've looked like (& in my head, it looks good lol).

I am excited though to see Kim play royalty, it'll be nice seeing her change it up.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan - Now you've got me wondering what a Nine & Kim team up would've looked like (& in my head, it looks good lol).

I am excited though to see Kim play royalty, it'll be nice seeing her change it up.
I can definitely see him as the p'ek and in this genre ah.. maybe one day

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Super satisfied that Tik and Kim got to act together in here. :icon12: Can't wait to see the behind the scenes since Tik has been waiting for this opportunity lol.

cr: spycool_tukta
Me too. Can't wait. We all know that Tik always want to act with Kim.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm so thrilled when I heard what the producer said about Kim! Anyway, since we all know the main leads, who do you want to be the second couples? I used to mention Louis before, but I change my mind because I'm scare that his look and acting will surpass Tik, (Louis look so hot nowadays and his acting is very good. And sorry if I offend anyone, I also wish someday Kim has a chance to pair up with him, he is so talented.)! I want to see a reunion of Pop and Kim, they have great chemistry in PCKNMCPW. About the second female, I have no idea who I want to be in! How about you guys?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally i tried to think of who but i don't know the story fully and didn't watch the old version so i have no idea who i want or even if i have preference i just hope for someone good in acting to give a plus

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Saw and love both version (Num S/Nat M and Weir/Kwan). I'm excited that Kim is cast in here (she fits the description of the heroine) but I wish the pra'ek was someone else. When I heard khun Kai was going to remake this, I had hope that he would cast James, Nadech, or Aum A. I'm a fan of Tik but it'll remind me too much of Anothai. Well regardless, I look forward to this. I hope the second pairing will be just as great because I love that pairing too. Oooo hopefully it's Patricia and Louise!!!

DaoRisa

Saw and love both version (Num S/Nat M and Weir/Kwan). I'm excited that Kim is cast in here (she fits the description of the heroine) but I wish the pra'ek was someone else. When I heard khun Kai was going to remake this, I had hope that he would cast James, Nadech, or Aum A. I'm a fan of Tik but it'll remind me too much of Anothai. Well regardless, I look forward to this. I hope the second pairing will be just as great because I love that pairing too. Oooo hopefully it's Patricia and Louise!!!
Patricia and Louis would fit the role. Love Louis acting skill a lot too.

DaoRisa

Summary of Weir and Kwan version from Waikiki:

Dung Duang Harutai is the story of three kingdoms. Kasit ruled by King Rungsimun (Weir) is the wealthiest and most powerful but they lack a sea route, for this reason King Rungsimun had planned to politically wed Princess Munisala (Rotmey) of Thanta in order to conveniently use their water route. However if both Kasit and Thanta were to unite that would cause Puntoolat to become isolated and for this reason the three kingdoms have longed lived with suspicion of one another. Princess Munisala decided to flee in order to escape the wedding because she had heard many ruthless stories about King Rungsimun but she accidentally fell into a trap and was rescued by Prince Tiyuttithorn/ Pee Chai (New) of Puntoolat where she asked to seek refuge. Upon hearing the news of Princess Munisala's disappearance and learning that it may be linked to Pee Chai, Princess Tasika (Kwan) feared the start of a war and so she made her way to speak to Pee Chai and got kidnapped by King Rungsimun and brought to Kasit. Tasika believed she was kidnapped as a hostage in order for Kasit to negotiate Munisala's return and so she began at first to dislike Rungsimun. However Rungsimun had fell in love with Tasika at first sight and so began their love story, but things get complicated as Mina (Nok) constantly stirs up trouble, by trying to harm Tasika as she was in love with Rungsimun. Meanwhile Munisala and Tiyuttithorn also started to slowly fall in love. Matters get complicated as Mina's dad committed treason against Rungsimun, where he was severely injured and brought back to Puntoolat by Tasika. The two couples begin to come to an understanding of each other and Rungsimun and Tiyuttithorn resolve their differences and suspicions. However Tasika was kidnapped by Mina and brought back to Kasit where she is being forced to marry Mina's dad, in order to unite Puntoolat and Kasit and secure Mina'a dad reign, however Rungsimun and Pee Chai interfere with his plans. In the end peace is brought back to Kasit and it is love that united the three kingdoms. At the end, King Rungsimun (weir) was married to Princess (kwan) and live happliy ever after, oh yeah also the other ones, the prince and the princes .... :kidnap::kidnap::kidnap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I like the second male lead but not the second female lead character. She basically crying most of the scene and maybe because the way she act, but it seem like her character is always scare, shaking and crying and fainting. I just feel she is too weak. Does anyone know if both pra'ek has to be around the same age? Same with nang'ek as well?

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah the second leading nangek was weak especially in Num/Nat's version. Rotmay made the character cute and stronger. Diana would fit the character of the second lead cus she has that pathetic weak look ( no offense) but I don't want her in that type of role anymore. I like her better in a strong always smiling and laughing type of role.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah the second leading nangek was weak especially in Num/Nat's version. Rotmay made the character cute and stronger. Diana would fit the character of the second lead cus she has that pathetic weak look ( no offense) but I don't want her in that type of role anymore. I like her better in a strong always smiling and laughing type of role.
Diana has been upgraded to nang'ek already, I don't think she will be second lead anymore (maybe I'm wrong). I think the girl who act as Mark's sister in KF might work because she has those soft and pathetic look.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mew is a leading nang'ek too who is playing second to Taew. Also Nycha is a leading actress who sometime plays second to another nang'ek so anything could happen.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kim and Diana would be great, they're really close in real life so it'll be nice to see them together.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Mew is a leading nang'ek too who is playing second to Taew. Also Nycha is a leading actress who sometime plays second to another nang'ek so anything could happen.
Yeah, when I rethink about it, maybe it could be possible! Kim and Diana could be great because they seem like a good friend!