❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

adif

~$m!£€~♡
i love kim and maprang in here..but omg..what wrong with this production...is was so bad.editing..CGI..background music...the outfit of queen's servant was so bad and looks uncomfortable.​

koadadai

sarNie Adult
OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย

OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย 心のように Feat.Stamp [ OFFICIAL MV ]

OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย Feat.น้ำมนต์ [ OFFICIAL AUDIO ]

OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย (Eng Ver) Feat.น้ำมนต์ [ OFFICIAL AUDIO ]

OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย Epic Score [ OFFICIAL AUDIO ]

OST. ดั่งดวงหฤทัย Love Score [ OFFICIAL AUDIO ]

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Just finishing watching Ep 1, I were enjoy this lakorn more than expect, maybe because of Kim and Tik. This is the only lakorn that I watch nowadays so I hope it can be good. Let wait for the King show of his love for the Princess. Ohh I can't wait
I have to LOL for editing and CGI. We are living in 2020 and how can they have low editing like this?:confused0:
I think the engsub is out in Muse. You can check their website.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Just finishing watching Ep 1, I were enjoy this lakorn more than expect, maybe because of Kim and Tik. This is the only lakorn that I watch nowadays so I hope it can be good. Let wait for the King show of his love for the Princess. Ohh I can't wait
I have to LOL for editing and CGI. We are living in 2020 and how can they have low editing like this?:confused0:
I think the engsub is out in Muse. You can check their website.
MUSE decided to put this on private. (cause I can't watch it anymore from the link I have) Not sure if there's like a timeframe for the subbed video to be put to public after the episode airs or they decided to just release it after all the lakorn finishes :( I don't have paypal so becoming a member to their site is not an option. I should have watch it when I had the chance. I hope MUSE will consider giving 2-3 days after they sub this to be available in public for non-members to watch.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
MUSE decided to put this on private. (cause I can't watch it anymore from the link I have) Not sure if there's like a timeframe for the subbed video to be put to public after the episode airs or they decided to just release it after all the lakorn finishes :( I don't have paypal so becoming a member to their site is not an option. I should have watch it when I had the chance. I hope MUSE will consider giving 2-3 days after they sub this to be available in public for non-members to watch.
I just check their link. I think they put ep 1 in public.

twister02

M♥K
Muse decided to drop this lakorn. It's bad news for us who want to watch it. Let's hope there is another group will pick DDH.
Anyway, ep 1 is available in Muse's website.
I saw it earlier. Yesterday, they totally hidden that "Latest releases" tab and when it came back, they announced they will dropped lakorns including DDH on their subbing project. Bad news really for us who want to watch this lakorn with subs :( KimmyOFP used to sub for Kim but seems like they have no plans to sub this one.

twister02

M♥K
because of stupid trolls who doesn't understand their rules to not reupload their subs on a different platform. A lot of trolls getting their videos and posting it on Facebook. It's not just DDH that was dropped but other lakorns too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So this has been mentioned a few times but holy geez I didn't expect it to be this bad. The computer graph is terrible, even if it is an amateur who worked on it, it shouldn't be this bad. They should have just hired me lol The wardrobe... they seemed like they invested a lot of money into this so what happened?

No chemistry... well it is hard for me cause I think Tik has lost his charm (at least from what I use to like about him) or it could be that he just doesn't suit actresses from Kim's generation.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
because of stupid trolls who doesn't understand their rules to not reupload their subs on a different platform. A lot of trolls getting their videos and posting it on Facebook. It's not just DDH that was dropped but other lakorns too.
I respect their decision. They work so hard but that group steals like nothing. Too bad that not many people can watch this lakorn. Now I really look forward Wed and Thurs.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i do not find kim beautiful at all because she have a big cheek bone and she have a big body frame when they dresses her in that clothes it's make her look like a clown, i like kwan and weir verion much more than this one. yes tik lost his charm as an actor i used to find him very hot actor.

koadadai

sarNie Adult