❤️[CH3] Dao Kon La Duang (Arlong) : Grate Warintorn/ Boom W/ Pop Thagoon/ Phet Thakrit/ Mew Laknara/ Care Chattarika

Please provide brief update on episode 1 in Eng as we can't understand thai. But would like to watch for P'GREAT. Atleast can relate things while watching the video. Please help. He looks so good with the uniform

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Please provide brief update on episode 1 in Eng as we can't understand thai. But would like to watch for P'GREAT. Atleast can relate things while watching the video. Please help. He looks so good with the uniform
So Great is a police. He saves a little girl and a mom from the villains. He fakes his death. Everyone thinks he dies from the explosion.

Three year later he returns and he’s head of all the police. The police are all assuming he got that position because of his dad, not cause of his real skill.

Nek is pek’s gf. She thought he died. Well everyone did lol. Anyways, Pop is his best friend and he likes the nek as well. Since he thinks Great died, he finally decides to pursue Boom since he has always liked her. She finally decides yes and shortly after Great returns..... now the drama begins lol.

Anyways, Phet is evil again. I really think he’s cute but he’s always rai lol.

Bex

sarNie Egg
The second episode was really good but i call bullshit. No one can take all those bullets and survive especially without being crippled. First time watching live and i was really shocked at the number of ads wow it's too much.

Bex

sarNie Egg
I was as well as this is like a channel 7 lakorn but these days the ratings aren't that good. I feel like this lakorn isn't getting any hype.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
These days rating are low for Ch3. Let just hope the rating will slowly pick up. That how Ch3 lakorn are, star out low but end high if the lakorn is good. I agree this lakorn air and I don't see any hype or promo for this lakorn on anything plate forum. If you look at Tono and Nachy lakorn that was highly promo on IG like a week before it air.

Bex

sarNie Egg
Well that CH3 and their biases:aloofandbored: it's almost comical how little promo some actors and lakorns get. It makes me cringe when they overpromote people who can't even emote :pancarta::facepalm: besides at this point Great main job is a pusher for the channel. Ep 2 got a 2.4 rating hope it keeps going up.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was as well as this is like a channel 7 lakorn but these days the ratings aren't that good. I feel like this lakorn isn't getting any hype.
Yeah, they promoted Tono and Nychaa's lakorn heavily probably because koojin and they are most likely a couple. That lakorn only got a 1.9 opener but they barely promoted this and Mai's lakorn and they are doing better in ratings.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t get into Boom. She plays a good supporting actress, but I don’t think she has the wow factor for main lead actress.