❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Update- Mint is busy with events lately. Her in the green dress is perfect! That styling is perfect but Mint...as much as I love her... the only Thai actress I religiously follow and sit thru all the dramas for.... cannot sing. Saw the video and she still can't sing but I still love her.

None of Ch 3 leading actresses can sing lolol

On another note..... girl to girl, I hope they clean up just brows before filming. Love her and know she's been enjoying her lack of schedules....but they've been bugging me. Bc you have this perfect pretty picture but then it so hd... I see all the stray eyebrows eyelid hair lol

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@WeirFany agreed! Referring to mints eyebrows.. they really need to be plucked! Seriously did the girl just stop caring about her glam beauty altogether!!??!!!

Ahh, no wonder Prang’s been on my GO-Girl list lol she’s glowing left and right lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Update- Mint is busy with events lately. Her in the green dress is perfect! That styling is perfect but Mint...as much as I love her... the only Thai actress I religiously follow and sit thru all the dramas for.... cannot sing. Saw the video and she still can't sing but I still love her.

None of Ch 3 leading actresses can sing lolol

On another note..... girl to girl, I hope they clean up just brows before filming. Love her and know she's been enjoying her lack of schedules....but they've been bugging me. Bc you have this perfect pretty picture but then it so hd... I see all the stray eyebrows eyelid hair lol
:risas3::risas3:Omg her eyebrows were bugging me too especially at the ch3 event. I was like is she going for a natural trend or something. Someone go tell the girl to go get em tread now!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, Mint look very pretty and in a sense exotic with natural makeup on. At the channel 3 event her face was overshadowed by a loud makeup. She must have had a fight with the makeup people cause they took their revenge on her face lol

She suits the straight hair with natural makeup to enhanced her features. Let her wear the makeup not the makeup wearing her then she should be fine.

SiraRokz1994

sarNie Egg
Do you guys know if there will be any one subbing the drama for sure? Because most of the channels I have seen always sub the most popular ones or the favorite ones.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Do you guys know if there will be any one subbing the drama for sure? Because most of the channels I have seen always sub the most popular ones or the favorite ones.
If time permits when this does air and no one takes on it, I can sub it. I'm actually curious for this lakorn because I've never seen a lakorn where nangek becomes a surrogate mom lol

SiraRokz1994

sarNie Egg
If time permits when this does air and no one takes on it, I can sub it. I'm actually curious for this lakorn because I've never seen a lakorn where nangek becomes a surrogate mom lol
OMG thank you..I can invest myself in this drama now. I hate when I am so invested in a drama, especially with my favorite actress, and no one subs it. I am excited because I want Mint to develop her acting skill more and I heard she was working with the producer for BS. I hope she will be able to have another hit like Ronapee <3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Really worried about the filming of this one, since I hear a lot of people are on holiday now and this still hasn't started filming

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint...me being biased has been one of the best and prettiest female celebrity yet in these outfits that's been floating around for the Songkran holiday. Taew is in second place for me.

So sad, she missed out on the upcoming one with Mario bc I wanted to see her in Thai traditional clothes for a whole drama. I know the producers wanted her again because of their unexpected popularity with the prior one with Mario.

Hopefully after she graduates, she'll put your aside for more work and that one of them is an amazing script for a boran style lakorn.

Toey, is so busy comin filming his other lakorns while Mint busy traveling and relaxing...lol making ne anxious about filming too.

Photo not mine... credit original uploader

Attachments

SiraRokz1994

sarNie Egg
Has anyone been keepting up with Mints instagram the past 2 days? It looks like has been filming for something...is it Fah Fak Ruk or something else..I didnt see Toey so idk