❤️[CH3]Kaen Ruk Salub Chata (Magic If One): Alek Theeradeth/Namtarn Pichukkana/Krating Khunnarong/Bua Wansiri

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
So latest episode just revealed that Chai used IVF to have another kid which is really Thaet. His revenge was to basically switch kids. That’s why he hates Wat/Alex so much since it’s not his real kid. So Thaet grew up without his real dad but still loves him cause he raised him.
I figured that Chai switched the kids, but I'm confused whether the mother is aware that she gave birth twice. So was Wat and Thaet born on the same time/year? I caught up with the episodes and I am obsessed with this drama!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I figured that Chai switched the kids, but I'm confused whether the mother is aware that she gave birth twice. So was Wat and Thaet born on the same time/year? I caught up with the episodes and I am obsessed with this drama!
Hehe it’s confusing at first but Chai hired a lady to be a surrogate. I’m assuming he used the mom’s eggs with his sperm and had the mom give birth to their real son (Krating/Thaet) and had the surrogate carry the other kid (Alex/Wat) who he raised for his revenge. So Wat is actually supposed to be the real son of Pin/the other dude lol.

I wonder if they’ll switch in the final episode tomorrow. I really don’t want them to lol it’s going to feel so unnatural seeing the couples with the other person LOL. I love Alex/Namtarn physically!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Damn that’s so messed up for Chai’s character to do that to Wat. Poor guy was brought into this world just to suffer. Despite being an asshole to so many people at one point, I’m still glad he’s finally going to get the loving family he has longed for.

I don’t think they’ll switch back to their original bodies. Cause didn’t we get a video with Ting and Bua in wedding outfits? If they do switch, it would be something new for the lakorn world! And there’s no risk in losing viewers because it’s the final episode too:pancarta:

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Damn that’s so messed up for Chai’s character to do that to Wat. Poor guy was brought into this world just to suffer. Despite being an asshole to so many people at one point, I’m still glad he’s finally going to get the loving family he has longed for.

I don’t think they’ll switch back to their original bodies. Cause didn’t we get a video with Ting and Bua in wedding outfits? If they do switch, it would be something new for the lakorn world! And there’s no risk in losing viewers because it’s the final episode too:pancarta:
At the end, they didn’t switch back although that could so new and original in lakorn world! I’m kinda sad

mayag

sarNie Adult
At the end, they didn’t switch back although that could so new and original in lakorn world! I’m kinda sad
Yea lol. I knew it wouldn’t happen. It would have been too big of a change. But Alek and Namtarn were so cute this episode that I can’t complain. :love:
I have to say though that Ting and Bua’s kisses were the better ones.

Welp we finally got a decent primetime lakorn from ch3 after so long. And it was an original story too, right? Not a remake or anything? I’m going to miss it.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wow! Great ending. Loved how they didn’t do the typical switch back. I think the boys belong in their respective bodies and really think it was destiny haha. This lakorn was one of the better ones from CH.3. Haven’t watched one fully yet this year from them lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So latest episode just revealed that Chai used IVF to have another kid which is really Thaet. His revenge was to basically switch kids. That’s why he hates Wat/Alex so much since it’s not his real kid. So Thaet grew up without his real dad but still loves him cause he raised him.
It’s really messed up what Chai’s character did! Did his character get punish at all for IVF and switching the babies? I haven’t watched this weekend episodes but from the clips, it didn’t look like they switched back to their body. Alek/Thaet and Jinny is so damn cute! That love scene is hot!! :naughty2: I can’t wait to get home to watch it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The proposal is sooo damn cute for Jenny and Thaet!! :love::love::love:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
It’s really messed up what Chai’s character did! Did his character get punish at all for IVF and switching the babies? I haven’t watched this weekend episodes but from the clips, it didn’t look like they switched back to their body. Alek/Thaet and Jinny is so damn cute! That love scene is hot!! :naughty2: I can’t wait to get home to watch it!
No! He’s lucky both the sons and mom are forgiving. He could have easily got jail time too but I guess they all let it go and want to move on. Agree with Thaet and Jinny! So cute how she was upset that Thaet was going to go to jail for Wat and was like what about me and thought he didn’t care for her lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching this but kinda reading here and there. I know originally Krating is the good one and Alek was the bad one but they got switched so that means Krating is the bad one and Alek is the good one but then they never got their real body back so was Krating bad the whole time after the switch or did his character eventually change into a good person after he met Bua?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No! He’s lucky both the sons and mom are forgiving. He could have easily got jail time too but I guess they all let it go and want to move on. Agree with Thaet and Jinny! So cute how she was upset that Thaet was going to go to jail for Wat and was like what about me and thought he didn’t care for her lol
I figured they’re gonna forgive Chai’s character and not elaborate further more. I like that Jinny was always vocal with her love for Alek/Thaet.