❤️[CH3] Karat Ruk (Good Feeling): James Jirayu / Anne Thong / Sam Yuranunt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
babyface is not an issue - it all about acting - the intro for his drama with ice the look in his face and the expression show no innocent and sweet face
and the last drama with taew the second character was strong one so he can pass with anne
they just need to go to workshop together - and worke together to make the drama good

but is anne have the time or she will be busy with her production
which is more important than her acting in this time of her life
But Taew and Ice is not Anne. It's oranges to apples. Taew and Ice can still dress in girl's school uniform and we can somewhat believe they are school girls. Now dress Anne in a uniform it would look ridiculous. Acting can can be good but Anne is at the stage of her life where it would be obvious age wise to be next to the generation of James. Anyway, if this is a remake of Diamond Lover it's not that exciting. I didn't finish the Korean drama.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
more pics
http://instagr.am/p/CB-tH36BBkT/ http://instagr.am/p/CB-rjvfH_Zp/
from pantip thread, we know it’s a romcom
I really love the first picture a lot. They both look so fresh. Thanks for sharing.

DaoRisa

and about kim hope fora good one for both of them no remake - intense story - challenge characters - good production and director
Oh....Kim will be in here too?? If so, will be a good news for me. I always want to see them together again.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Oh....Kim will be in here too?? If so, will be a good news for me. I always want to see them together again.
I don’t think kim is here.

I want to see Anne again but this one scares me. A number of people have already criticized her because of her age and look. I just wish the lakorn will come out great so she won’t be discouraged to act again.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m sure a lot of people will be complaining about the age gap I wish they would change the praek and storyline so Anne can return on screen without people bashing her about her age. No one is bashing aff or noon and all the other actresses in her generation for acting with a young actor

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The more pics they release, the more unsuitable they look for each other. Anne looks like James’ mom, period. There ain’t any way they can make this pairing appealing. I’m still gonna watch but I’m gonna be uncomfortable. They should have got someone like Chompoo instead of Anne. Chom still looks very youthful.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Regardless if they look youthful for him or not they are still old for him. Even if it was aff it’ll still be weird.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I missed Ann! I don’t mind the pairing actually. They always pair older dudes with younger girls haha and I think if this works out it can really set a new kind of normalization in this modern era. I remember that lakorn Muang Maya with Nok Sinjai. The dude was a younger baby face looking dude haha but it worked for me.

On a random note, I can’t see James pairing with Noon just cause he was her son in Tong Neua Gao. They didn’t have scenes together but I always see Noon as his mom now hahahaha, but funny how Noon has played James mom before Ann LOL

Mimo

sarNie Egg
But Taew and Ice is not Anne. It's oranges to apples. Taew and Ice can still dress in girl's school uniform and we can somewhat believe they are school girls. Now dress Anne in a uniform it would look ridiculous. Acting can can be good but Anne is at the stage of her life where it would be obvious age wise to be next to the generation of James. Anyway, if this is a remake of Diamond Lover it's not that exciting. I didn't finish the Korean drama.
in this one anne play a woman 15 year older than him so she would not need to dress in a school uniform
and i was referred to his face expression and attitude, and he is an actor, expression and attitude what make character alive in my opiniant
and for anne , a good makeup artest can make her look fresh and younger than she look
and this is not a remake of Diamond Lover

Karat Ruk is a new plot that what director said today

anyhow i think the pics is promising

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
in this one anne play a woman 15 year older than him so she would not need to dress in a school uniform
and i was referred to his face expression and attitude, and he is an actor, expression and attitude what make character alive in my opiniant
and for anne , a good makeup artest can make her look fresh and younger than she look
Karat Love is a new plot that what director said today

Oh really do you know more about the storyline? I’m glad it’s a new fresh storyline not based off of another movie.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Anne actually doesn’t look that Old in the fitting pics. Idk what make up they’re using but she manages to convince me.. she looks good with Jamesji. Now if they can release more pics, we would have better judgment.

Anne loves working with young actors. If she could, I bet she would work with Mark, Nadech and James Ma as all of their N’ek(S) LMFAO... she’s hilarious.

~~

I think I’m also more interested in the script. I’m excited to see what this lakorn is about and why k’King chose Anne and JJ.

DaoRisa

Karat Ruk is a new plot that what director said today

Thank you for your info. According to those few pics, Ann and JJ looks so fresh and adorable.

twister02

M♥K
fitting pics looks fine to me although I was kinda disappointed to know that it will be romcom. I was kinda hoping it will be like those kdramas I saw where the woman is ambitious but unhappy in a marriage and will stumble upon a younger man to be her love interest instead :lol: It would have been nice if it's like that. When I read that it will be romcom, flashbacks of Mark and Anne scenes during that short dating period in ARO came up and it feels so awkward.