❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
How was episode 1?
Id say the story looks interesting. The 2nd FL is on point with her expressions and she can really make you hate her character. All main characters were actually introduced in this ep.The side characters are also cool and funny.

Prang's hiding a sick dad, while Mai i think is pressured to be in a relationship. Nam, the 2nd ML met Prang first by accident and kinda fell for her right away. Through the accident, their phones got switched and Nam asked to meet Prang and return her phone the following day. By the end of the ep, Prang had a brief heated argument with the 2nd FL and she wrote something on Prang's car.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Id say the story looks interesting. The 2nd FL is on point with her expressions and she can really make you hate her character. All main characters were actually introduced in this ep.The side characters are also cool and funny.

Prang's hiding a sick dad, while Mai i think is pressured to be in a relationship. Nam, the 2nd ML met Prang first by accident and kinda fell for her right away. Through the accident, their phones got switched and Nam asked to meet Prang and return her phone the following day. By the end of the ep, Prang had a brief heated argument with the 2nd FL and she wrote something on Prang's car.
Thanks for the recap! 2nd FL name is Mae Nisachon, she was leads in a few evening lakorn. I really like her in Paren Rai Long Taiwa Rak. I recommend this lakorn if you haven seen it. It’s produced by the same company as this lakorn.
now Mae has been play rai for like three lakorns already. I think she’s improving.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So pk company is connected to nk dad......

What does Robert want? I didn't fully pay attention...or it wasn't "cleared"

Why is pk sister stingy with employees food and says..."I'm trying to be cautious with money and so the company can survive:".....huh?

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So pk company is connected to nk dad......

What does Robert want? I didn't fully pay attention...or it wasn't "cleared"

Why is pk sister stingy with employees food and says..."I'm trying to be cautious with money and so the company can survive:".....huh?
I’ve watched the first episode but didn’t understand much. Look like nk got tricked when she signed the contract with Robert, so she has to get some info from pk??