❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching ep 1-2 and i think the whole cast looks so good! The wardrobe is beautiful! and prang is gorgeous as always. I just think it's a bit choppy and not as smooth. And theres still some parts that was confusing to me as well. What exactly is mr.robert's company about and why does he want Dao to get Dit.
Also when I was watching on youtube on ch3, why do they only have 5 parts instead of usually 9. why did they shorten the episode...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished Ep.1 yesterday and I've been on a lakorn break for a while. This one is an easy watch and since it was suppose to be an evening lakorn, I like that the episodes are shorter because I sometimes lose interest or can't pay much attention. I like Prang and Mai so this pairing is a go for me. I like the chemistry. The editing is kind of ehh but this is like evening lakorn style of editing so it makes sense a bit to me.

I'm confused on some parts of the story too. It seems like maybe the mom is working with Robert to help hook up Dit. In that flashback of Dit and Robert at some event he was offering him about finding him a wife but only for 3 months for some reason and he'll keep it as a secret.
But then again. what confused me more was when Robert was explaining to Dao why Dit is her target. She'll get paid if he agrees to be her BF, then another final payment, if he marries her. Which I don't know what it's for? Lol. It is an easy watch but I'll see how it goes on. I'm liking it so far and I feel very happy that Dit's Dad and his brother are very relaxed. It's enough for me already with the catty moms. Haha.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
I finished Ep.1 yesterday and I've been on a lakorn break for a while. This one is an easy watch and since it was suppose to be an evening lakorn, I like that the episodes are shorter because I sometimes lose interest or can't pay much attention. I like Prang and Mai so this pairing is a go for me. I like the chemistry. The editing is kind of ehh but this is like evening lakorn style of editing so it makes sense a bit to me.

I'm confused on some parts of the story too. It seems like maybe the mom is working with Robert to help hook up Dit. In that flashback of Dit and Robert at some event he was offering him about finding him a wife but only for 3 months for some reason and he'll keep it as a secret.
But then again. what confused me more was when Robert was explaining to Dao why Dit is her target. She'll get paid if he agrees to be her BF, then another final payment, if he marries her. Which I don't know what it's for? Lol. It is an easy watch but I'll see how it goes on. I'm liking it so far and I feel very happy that Dit's Dad and his brother are very relaxed. It's enough for me already with the catty moms. Haha.
Ahhh that explains why the ep is short. I was surprised at first. But it does make it easier to watch. It helps that the side characters are not too focused one. I love mai and prang together! Should have paired them up sooner. Having said that, the second male lead and prang actually look quite good too. Hope the lakorn get well received so we get to see them more

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Since last week was a premiere episodes, that’s why it was short? Cus usually when a lakorn first premiere only one day of the week.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I am really loving this show. The actors are doing great so far. The plot is still interesting for me. The the competition is just too tough for the lead couple. I wish Dao could at least tell Dit abt her dad. I mean, not abt the illness and stuff but just the fact that she needs the phone for her dad.

Though,tbh i hate how the parents and some of the guys look down on the position of a secretary.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Isn't it because of Sawan Biang rerun that take some of the airing time of this lakorn? I think I read somewhere that after Sawan Biang end, this lakorn will get full broadcast time back which means longer episode

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Isn't it because of Sawan Biang rerun that take some of the airing time of this lakorn? I think I read somewhere that after Sawan Biang end, this lakorn will get full broadcast time back which means longer episode
Oh I didn’t know they can share air time for prime time lakorn. Ch3 be re-running their lakorns way too much.

Last edited:

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Failed to watch the live stream yesterday. Was the ep shorter than last week?

I also saw the preview of ep 4 and it looks like Mr. Robert already revealed to Dit that Dao was sent as part of The Plan. Dont you think this was too early?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh I didn’t know they can share air time for prime time lakorn. Ch3 be re-running their lakorns way too much.
It never happens before. Ch3 only decided to rerun Sawan Biang out of nowhere during primetime. It takes at least half an hour of Mia Acheep airing time.