❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...I think a few of us doesn't pay much attention till it is brought up. I don't put much stock in Thai industry awards though. Even American awards I don't follow. Judges have their biased no matter what the country so it was just a show.

I still think some gotten the awards based on something else rather than the acting skill but it is not the actor or actress fault. It was given to them...rather the industry itself. To me it goes for Thai ET...academy, Emmy, Oscar...some are so a WTH moment.
To me the biggest joke is the Grammy Award!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LMAO at the comment 'everyone knows that Nadech didn't deserve the award' :risas3:...what a joke, I guess it is April's Fool Day so I took it as a joke hahaha....okay...I don't know & many others and the judges don't know :D.

I will probably watch this lakorn for Nadech & Yoghurt :p.
That is good that you are watching for Nadech and Yoghurt...some here are watching it for Matt. So it balanced it out. Regardless, of the reason it is still be watched so at the end of the day that's all it matters.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I see.
I don't pay attention to them either haha, but hey if they're given an award congrats. . .? Haha.
Basically it is a hahaha moment. To me, awards now are just a reason for stars to doll themselves out...just a big party to rub elbows but the sentiment of what it once was is lost.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol...I think a few of us doesn't pay much attention till it is brought up. I don't put much stock in Thai industry awards though. Even American awards I don't follow. Judges have their biased no matter what the country so it was just a show.

I still think some gotten the awards based on something else rather than the acting skill but it is not the actor or actress fault. It was given to them...rather the industry itself. To me it goes for Thai ET...academy, Emmy, Oscar...some are so a WTH moment.
I won't speak about the Thai industry but Hollywood is hilarious, people tend to put it on this high pedestal of excellence but forget that there's a lot of lobbying and PR action that goes on running up to and during award season.

As for this drama, one and all are welcome to watch for whatever reason, for example I'm mainly watching for the glorious wardrobe choices :clap:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I really don't care about Thai awards. lol it's just a recognition for me, but it doesn't define everyone's skills. It all boils down to the talents of the actors/actresses, anyway.

Nadech is good, but he hasn't wowed me yet. Like, I wasn't a fan of Yaya but she did so well in KC.

I'm watching this remake for Matt and the storyline. Since I'm more familiar with the story and Matt's acting (which is obviously the reason I became a fan instantly). I'm still looking forward how Nadech will take Kim Soo Hyun's role.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Have they mentioned anything about OSTs for this yet? Can those who have watched the Filipino version tell me if they made exact copies of the original OST but just in a different language? Cuz if that's what they're gonna do for this I'm gonna be very disappointed lol
Maybe they'll get some of the cast to sing one of the OSTs :angel10:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he deserved it but hey I guess that's just me, each to their own *shrugs* I haven't watched Baifern or Kob's latest lakorn so I can't really comment but I'll check them out since I've heard their names popping up quite a bit. As long as there are subs lol
Kob definitly deserved a nomination. Janie botoxed face had hard time moving. Her acting was nothing good. Yaya has improved a lot yes but Kob and Baifern were better than hers last year.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Kob definitly deserved a nomination. Janie botoxed face had hard time moving. Her acting was nothing good. Yaya has improved a lot yes but Kob and Baifern were better than hers last year.
It looks like there are more awards coming up, especially the voting ones, so hopefully their skills get recognised :)

twister02

M♥K
Have they mentioned anything about OSTs for this yet? Can those who have watched the Filipino version tell me if they made exact copies of the original OST but just in a different language? Cuz if that's what they're gonna do for this I'm gonna be very disappointed lol
Maybe they'll get some of the cast to sing one of the OSTs :angel10:
The Filipino remake used the English version of "My Destiny". I didn't watch the whole run of the series, just video highlights so I don't know about the other OSTs but I think this is the only OST from the original they've used. I think they also used one of the songs of Jennylyn Mercado (the n'ek) since she also sings but not sure. :lol:

twister02

M♥K
I won't speak about the Thai industry but Hollywood is hilarious, people tend to put it on this high pedestal of excellence but forget that there's a lot of lobbying and PR action that goes on running up to and during award season.

As for this drama, one and all are welcome to watch for whatever reason, for example I'm mainly watching for the glorious wardrobe choices :clap:
I will be watching it because this is the Thai remake of a korean drama that I like. The casting are a bonus for me since I like the pranang :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The Filipino remake used the English version of "My Destiny". I didn't watch the whole run of the series, just video highlights so I don't know about the other OSTs but I think this is the only OST from the original they've used. I think they also used one of the songs of Jennylyn Mercado (the n'ek) since she also sings but not sure. :lol:

Damn her voice is so smooth :love: I hope they get some of the cast to sing an OST for this version

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Damn her voice is so smooth :love: I hope they get some of the cast to sing an OST for this version
It wasn't the nang ek singing for this song, tho. Haha. The n'ek was also a singer (and she still sings). The "My Destiny" has 2 versions, actually. But I guess the male version wasn't liked when the teaser was released on TV, so they used the female version instead. It's in English, though.

Idk if the song is included in the korean production's terms. So, we'll see if there's gonna be a Thai version or an original song.

But from this cover of "Annyeong/Goodbye", it sounds really good in Thai.

I will be watching it because this is the Thai remake of a korean drama that I like. The casting are a bonus for me since I like the pranang :)
A stunning pair. :love:

Btw, has Nadech done a heavy drama? The crying scenes here of the p'ek (Kim Soo Hyun) made me love him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Look wise Masu fits...he for some reason just look Korean to me in here than in any of his previous dramas. The fashions for everyone else in here seemed good instead for the one that matters most...which is Matt it became a hit and big time missed so far lol

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I noticed that, too. They were all styled so well. Matt's fashion style is in another level..:pancarta:

If I see Matt and Masu on screen again, they would surely remind me of Wiwa and Mr. Secret. Especially whenever Masu wears a suit. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I noticed that, too. They were all styled so well. Matt's fashion style is in another level..:pancarta:

If I see Matt and Masu on screen again, they would surely remind me of Wiwa and Mr. Secret. Especially whenever Masu wears a suit. Haha.
Omg yeah! Haha. I totally forgot. Awe. The memories. Makes me wanna watch it again.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was gone for a few days from this thread and Did I miss some comical comments LOL

Anyhow, I need to see Matt in better wardrobe next round or verasalon will get some real homework from me lol :risas3:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt is having the time of her life. lol

Screenshot_20180403_151322.png
(mattperanee IG)

I hope she goes back to filming soon like what the production did with Nadech when she went to Korea.

I was gone for a few days from this thread and Did I miss some comical comments LOL

Anyhow, I need to see Matt in better wardrobe next round or verasalon will get some real homework from me lol :risas3:
She still has scenes in the condo. Mayve her wardrobe there would be much better than the outdoor scenes. lol