❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yay! Matt is getting busy schedules now. :thumbup: The color combination got a lil better now. lol

It's obvious that she's really enjoying the character. And at least, we got pictures of her on set, unlike before.

Is God (is it correct?) already filming? I'm waiting for Matt's outfit in a scene with her brother inside her condo. :p and he was so tall!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her outfits are improving. Even with a splash of mixed color at least it flows. The pressure is great, and it will depends on the pranang, more so because of the n'ek. Because she literally was the life of the drama. And chemistry is important in here...way to many intimate scenes to just have two individuals to stare at each other like a log to make it work.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The latest pics of Matt are kind of reminiscent of Dolce & Gabbana particularly their S/S looks, which is a good thing cause I personally love what they do.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OT: I'll be down for another GM lakorn after Matt works with a few more different heroes lol. I need my girl to be challenged before she goes back in that comfort zone with Great.
I'm curious now about Taam Hua Jai Pai Sood La Fah lol. I'll look it up and see if there are subs.
Guess I am the only one that oh so don't think Matt and Great have 0 chemistry.
I even think she got more with James Ma

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lord this director is showing how the previous one was f.cking up
I have a feeling the old director was stuck. He might have an idea of what he wants but probably couldn't have it translated on screen. It worked out after all since it was just the beginning. Imagine by the middle of the lakorn and they realized it was horrible.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Guess I am the only one that oh so don't think Matt and Great have 0 chemistry.
I even think she got more with James Ma
Blasphemous! :pancarta: ... All goods, I think James Ma could give Great a run for his money if Matt got to work with him more. The chemistry between JMatt has only grown over the years, if someone out there was willing to tap into the synergy they share then we'd be in for a good treat.

As for Matt's clothing, I'll wait to see what else they produce before I give a final verdict lol. I do agree, there's a vast improvement since the last time they were on set.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
At least, P'Mai could still re-film whatever is necessary. Like the elevator scene and the one with Matt wearing a Vatanika dress.

Wondering how much scenes from the past filming with the former director would be kept and how much would be re-filmed. They're doing good now, when it comes to wardrobes and their looks.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Blasphemous! :pancarta: ... All goods, I think James Ma could give Great a run for his money if Matt got to work with him more. The chemistry between JMatt has only grown over the years, if someone out there was willing to tap into the synergy they share then we'd be in for a good treat.
Wishing for a modern lakorn, if ever they'll get to work together again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We are at 141 pages already and the most we have pictures of so far is their new ceremony pictures lol. I think the guessing game of the n'ek took up like 50 pages hahahh

I like the k version of the ending the most. JJH looks amazing. Her dress was beautiful. The Filipino version, I didn't much care for the ending. I thought the setting and wardrobes look cheap. But I watched it just to see how they remake it.