❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Matt will have it more of difficulty pulling this role off. As you mentioned, she has played similar roles before and that is what makes it harder and trickier for her. She has to make this one stands on its own and not incorporate her other roles into this...and that is hard. Matt so far has managed to make each of her roles unique whether she has played them before. Like in MKLFF, her role is similar to a couple ones in the past but she made Yothaka a character that belongs to MKLFF. We will see how she handle the character here...I am sure she will add a little thing here and there just enough to make it different.

As far as the preasure working with Nadech, I'm not sure if you are referring to the fans pressure or the pressure of her working with a famous guy like him? But I will attempt to answer both lol.

Andrew is the #1 actor in her heart and she has never fan girl over anyone like she did with him. And she performed exceptionally well regardless how star struck she was. With Nadech, she has been around him a few times where he is just another actor. So, she will be more comfortable and she won't go full bat crazy like she did when first met Andrew (I still cringed till this day to Andrew's reaction towards her lol).

As the fan goes, Matt does not live by the rule of other's opinions. She is a carefree gal where some things just goes over her head lol. She usually takes negativity as a motivation ex..Ka Badin.
I did not know she fangirled over Andrew lol. What was his reaction?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: For everyone's enjoyment lol. (It was so awkward but I don't blame Matt for fangirling so hard. I also cringed too when I saw it the first time but even after finishing their show together if you see some of their BTS clips, the girl can't look at him for too long lol)

Another one lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I did not know she fangirled over Andrew lol. What was his reaction?
She said Andrew is a handsome guy that makes her heart beat faster when she is next to him hahahah. True like x.atkd.x says, if you watched the BTS Matt can't get away from him fast enough. The moment the word "cut" is uttered girl act like she's on fire lol. And for all the times that she has been acting, this is the first time she has ever act like this toward her co-star. It is an understatement to say that Andrew was not prepared for her. He truly was taken aback by her fan girl moment lol. It took him a long time to get over it. Sometimes, first impression is everything. Andrew first impression of Matt was an epic fail hahahah

That's why with Nadech is no big deal. If she can still performed well acting with Andrew knowing how he effected her, then she can act with anyone lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know what to expect with Nadech & Matt, if anything I hope she ends up sharing a similar equation with him as she does with James Ma. I think they're the only two heroes she's been opposite who are younger than her and Nadech is the closest to her age-wise too. More than a "senior-junior" set up, they can potentially bond as good friends, which will help with the show.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech will be more receptive towards her. I think she will be more playful maybe not the level of James Ma but they will be comfortable enough to make it work. To me, the problem with Matt is she doesn't feel how the person is first. She jumps with both feet. And it doesn't help that she has a loud personality but Nadech seemed like he would be fine with her. He may not know her well but he probably had a feel of how she is during that charity concert.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
She doesn't look too "big" for him like what people have mentioned, plus he would've bulked up since then as well. The height won't be too much of an issue if she's not wearing heels, or if they use *ahem* boxes.

I'm absolutely certain that Matt is over 170 though. Every drama I watched of hers I'd think either the actor is lying about his height or she is lying about her height.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone is questioning Nadech's popularity, we were just saying if Matt can handle herself well opposite her ideal crush aka the ultimate bae Andrew (who she respects as an actor) then she'll be fine here too lol. I'm sure Matt will have blinder's on when it comes to any unnecessary hate that will come her way, she's got bigger issues to deal with like nailing this character and making it her own, she ain't got time to worry over internet warriors.

I sound repetitive but I'm hyped for the BTS, I just know it's going to be fun with the two.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dealing with shyness because you have a crush on someone and dealing with pressure with media and anti-fans are two different things. One deals with the heart and you can't control the other one you can.

She would not show that kind of shyness towards Nadech no matter how famous he is because she doesn't feel the same way towards him like she does with Andrew. Nadech is not new to her and they've met on a couple of occasions. So, she is somewhat familiar with him. Whereas Andrew, she grew up idolizing him and had to actually request for him to be in a lakorn with her. In a sense Andrew is her dream come true hahahah.

Matt and the media lol. As far as the anti fans goes...well, she has been in the business for a very long time. And she isn't the most loved n'ek out there lol. So antis are nothing new to her. They maybe crazier than most but so is Matt. Two crazies can come together peacefully, I have hope lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think there is anything wrong with people having differing opinions as long as we are all respectful about it and are not out of line, then we'll all be fine.

One thing is for sure, we are all gathered here because we are excited for this project and that's what matters at the end of the day.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am a new member on asianfuse and since I'm here, I have always seen some comments saying, Nadech is not a good actor, has to grow up. What I read here and what is the situation in Thailand is in total contradiction. And most of these comments come from those who has not looked at all his lakorns. I have never judged Matt because I have just seen one or two of her lakorn and I was satisfying with it.

Don't worry about Nadech, he is very praised in Thailand. Every producers wants to work with him and waits for someone 5years. Most of Matt thai fc I have met are very humble. When I am in this thread, it is like she is the most talented actress, the taller, the best butt, no one can compete with her sex appeal or acting. People should be in adequacy with the reality in Thailand. Matt has her position in thai ET for some reasons.

I agree, everybody can debate about what they think it is necessary, I have left pantip because most of the time, people fight against each other because of comparison, it is quite the same here in a inter forum and I think it is annoying.

Don't want to blame or accused any persons, friendly to you all.
I have watched some Nadech dramas and don't think he is such a great actor. Something is blocking when he is emoting. I just can't feel it is sincere maybe because he tends sometime to resort to the 'eyebulging' facial expression. My opinion. I hope he will show more gravitas and depth for this character who is an extraterrest has been living for centuries and have seen people around him die which makes him closes himself to human beings and hard to reach. His mannerisms and eyes need to display great knowledge and he is stoic without being dead-fish eyed man. I have faith he can do it. He needs to forget 'Nadech' and start 'interacting with DMJ'. It is interesting. Hopefully he does a yaya and shuts my mouth, works hard on the role, and generate great chemistry with Matt. This role is also tricky for Matt Hopefully she is aware of SongYi specificities and adds a nice touch to be even better and more memorable and charming than Jihanna Jung

Now about Matt position here and in Thailand, there are people praising her because they saw all the different roles she has played and even they don't like the drama they can't shit on her acting and body while they are others who find her uninteresting and other actresses are the best. Fair enough. In my opinion no one in her gen touches her acting in Ch3 after following her for years and her latest drama with Andrew proved it even more whether it was bland or not. She knew when to tone it down while acting this character far younger than her real self so more carefree and being convincing -she could have easily overacted it. Compare this role to the one she played in Fah krajang Dao and Kularb glai ruk or Kah Badin or the bride lakorn with Lek. So this is my opinion and yeah I am not shy to state it here.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I love nadech and Matt is a favourite of mine so I'm happy with whatever. Plus we all know the outfits will be so good ;)

The only thing I'm mainly concern with is masu...I've seen his lakorns and his acting is the same to me. The one where he had was the lead was quite unfortunate for me since he didn't shine to me at all, the leading lady did(instead, he felt like an extra to me). Also the one with nychaa, in KC, i don't know...just irks me the wrong way. Hopefully he changes my opinion in this and generate some chemistry with his costar. T.T

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am a new member on asianfuse and since I'm here, I have always seen some comments saying, Nadech is not a good actor, has to grow up. What I read here and what is the situation in Thailand is in total contradiction. And most of these comments come from those who has not looked at all his lakorns. I have never judged Matt because I have just seen one or two of her lakorn and I was satisfying with it.

Don't worry about Nadech, he is very praised in Thailand. Every producers wants to work with him and waits for someone 5years. Most of Matt thai fc I have met are very humble. When I am in this thread, it is like she is the most talented actress, the taller, the best butt, no one can compete with her sex appeal or acting. People should be in adequacy with the reality in Thailand. Matt has her position in thai ET for some reasons.

I agree, everybody can debate about what they think it is necessary, I have left pantip because most of the time, people fight against each other because of comparison, it is quite the same here in a inter forum and I think it is annoying.

Don't want to blame or accused any persons, friendly to you all.
Well, Matt is a talented actress in her generation (not history of lakorn world) Even those that doesn't care for her can't deny it. She is not a well like girl based on her looks but her talent alone has carried her through thus far. If she is not skilled at what she does Matt would be doomed. She is a tall girl, that is one of Matt's problem with her pra'eks. She is pretty much at eye level with them and she does has a butt that is more out there than most n'eks. So, those are not false statements we made up lol. People have to follow Matt throughout her whole career to realized those things. For some people they can't get pass her looks so they simply dropped her from their list. I don't blame them because everyone has their preferences.

And for Nadech, I may not finished all his lakorns but I have watched them enough. Some of us here doesn't watched him based on a hard core fan lense. We watched him as an actor. Once you do that, you see some things that a true fan does not see. He is so young though and little criticism is not a bad thing. He has room and years still to improve. His journey does not end immediately because some people point out his flaws. His future is bright more so than anyone.

And I don't call us having a civilized debate is annoying. It will happen here and with any thread or actor. I considered this a healthy dose of opinions. This is not even harsh on Nadech...we are adults, I would like to think that we see the bigger picture then what we personally feel. Trust me, being a Matt's fan for so long nothing people say about her bothers me. I read it, give my 2 cents and move on because I know there's more to come hahahah

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I had no idea Matt was that bubbly, she's so freaking cute. LoL @ Andrew's face when she started screaming, anyways I noticed Na is not that hyper anymore, he's so calm now, I don't know if its cause he don't want to look too playful with other actress or what. But dang I miss when Nadech was always fooling around. Matt was so tall in heels next to Andrew, thank god she has a very slender body type so she didn't look big next to him too, I just wish they stop making their Eurasian actresses wear tall heels, how about just 1-2 inch heels.

Wait what happened between Matt and Anne?

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww thats good!! As long as he's still silly i'll be happy. Oh wow i didn't know that about Ohn posting that, i wouldn't have thought it might be towards matt . Anyways I hope Matt work with Anne just so she could get more exposure

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Aww thats good!! As long as he's still silly i'll be happy. Oh wow i didn't know that about Ohn posting that, i wouldn't have thought it might be towards matt . Anyways I hope Matt work with Anne just so she could get more exposure
Ann has clearly said in front of the media that she thinks her friends was not talking about Matt.

Nadech sillyness:
https://www.instagram.com/p/4KRtN7kDNT/
https://www.instagram.com/p/4EFVr2EDPg/
https://www.instagram.com/p/4GLNVQTHJq/
https://www.instagram.com/p/1aCdIqS6OP/.

I swear, he will fastly connect himself with Matt