❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

twister02

M♥K
What? Are they going to add crazy, love triangle mess to this Thai version? Please tell me it ain't so. The Kdrama verison did not have all that crazy mess, it focus more on the leads. Thai's crazy love triangle is too over the top. I agree, let's graduate from that mess, or make it less dramatic, it takes up too much timeslot.
They can milk on the jealousy part between Eye's character towards Matt if they want it to be crazy but I don't think the love triangle will work out since Na's character only have eyes on Matt.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I love Matt. She is one of my top actresses. To me, I feel like Matt is too hot for Nadech. Lol! But I want to give this a try.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt attended an event recently, I think she talks a bit about the drama (please do correct me if I'm wrong).

- Countdown is on though, we're heading towards October already (knowing our luck, this will prob start filming end of the month lol). September did feel like it went by really quick, then again I always feel the last 4 months of the year go by in a flash.

Edited:
- Nadech veins really do pop out lol.
21820342_262405417612199_2558419620595761152_n.jpg
(cr: verasalonstudio)

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol-- and I was looking for the vein in his head and face, thinking I couldn't see any til I saw his hand LOL!!:risas3::risas3:

I'm quite look forward to this!! I hope Matt surprises me lol

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Is Nadech's hair really gonna be that short for the lakorn? I think it would be better a bit longer. And I hope they make Matt's hair a bit flashier than the current pics.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That hair on Masu is not flattering at all. It looked like an unpolished mop or something.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
- I can't help but wish they had chosen Alek for the role, then again no use of me complaining now lol. I hope by the time we get teasers my mind changes.
- On the other hand I'm happy seeing Eye get this opportunity.

21911440_1419361751447045_7838938656688570368_n.jpg
(cr: tkb_ch3)

Edited:
2nd Fitting
21910871_1539082952819951_8601884191744851968_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 4.51.36 PM.png
(cr: neephat)

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@twister02 - Yup his portraying Park Haejin's role.

Personally my image of Matt & Masu goes back to "Bride to Be" & their fitting picture from then just highlights why I had assumed he was playing the younger brother when I first heard of his casting.
b21e03771dbd6bdd515b75dbd571f9c2.jpg

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully they all have chemistry and drama does not disappoint the way some other hype lakorns have done this year

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks pretty with the black dress. Hope Masu improved on his acting to take on the role. They are all youngsters.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe that Matt and Nadech are pairing up. I have to pinch my cheeks twice to make sure that I am not dreaming.
I am happy that Matt has a new lakorn. I can't wait to see it.

Thank you for all the updates.