❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
People who picked the winners probably picked them long ago and never bothered to watch anything else lol.

I wondered how long it is going to take them to shoot this lakorn it feels like they are moving very slow. They are not in a hurry whatsoever lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At this rate we'll see the lakorn in a min of two years. Hahaha.
Right...I wished the believe in airing while shooting. Then we don't have to wait so long to watch lakorns we like. Sometime I get excited about a lakorn then it takes them a year to year half by the time it aired I don't care as much

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm not really familiar with Thai lakorns and Ent... Do they have to finish filming all episodes first before they air the lakorn?

I don't see Matt filming, too. Nadech just continued filming again after their first filming photos were uploaded. And this one requires a lot of editing due to visual effects. I wonder when can they finish. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right...I wished the believe in airing while shooting. Then we don't have to wait so long to watch lakorns we like. Sometime I get excited about a lakorn then it takes them a year to year half by the time it aired I don't care as much
Yup that's why I disappeared for almost two yrs. Look the lakorns I was interested in 2 yrs ago have just finished airing or has just started airing and I'm not even interested in them anymore.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not really familiar with Thai lakorns and Ent... Do they have to finish filming all episodes first before they air the lakorn?

I don't see Matt filming, too. Nadech just continued filming again after their first filming photos were uploaded. And this one requires a lot of editing due to visual effects. I wonder when can they finish. lol
I think they typically film all and then air but some producers like to film as they go.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It was announced last 2nd half of 2017. They made everyone excited and guessed who will be Nadech's nang ek. And now we have to wait who knows how long before it airs.

Are there lakorns with fantasy genre? Something like this that requires visual effects, etc? I wonder how long usually the filming lasts. Esp. Nadech was quite busy.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It took two years for Broadcast to film Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat so this might also take them about the same time. Lol
That long? :confused0: kdrama episodes usually take only about an hour each, and the original had 22. I hope they could finish filming asap. So they could promote it together soon. Lakorn episodes are so long, almost 2 hrs. :nut:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That long? :confused0: kdrama episodes usually take only about an hour each, and the original had 22. I hope they could finish filming asap. So they could promote it together soon. Lakorn episodes are so long, almost 2 hrs. :nut:
You think lakorns are long, you should try out Turkish dramas lol. I've never finished one cause they're so long, 2+hrs per episode and depending on popularity it can exceed 50+ episodes (ain't nobody got time for that).
I think Nadech taking up Nakee 2 put a little dent in the original plan for this lakorn but also just the production kept delaying things too so it's just all accumulated to things starting later. I do believe once Nadech & Matt start filming more, then things will speed up but right now they're shooting quite a bit with them individually.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You think lakorns are long, you should try out Turkish dramas lol. I've never finished one cause they're so long, 2+hrs per episode and depending on popularity it can exceed 50+ episodes (ain't nobody got time for that).
I think Nadech taking up Nakee 2 put a little dent in the original plan for this lakorn but also just the production kept delaying things too so it's just all accumulated to things starting later. I do believe once Nadech & Matt start filming more, then things will speed up but right now they're shooting quite a bit with them individually.
Nakee 2????
What's up with the part two's? If part one is good leave it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sequel lol its gonna be a movie
Oh. It's the film version. So it's not really Nakee 2, but just Nakee the film version. Idk about Thai films nowadays. Haha. Actually I was never really a Thai film person. They just don't make great films. Maybe they did in the past, but not presently. I always have complaints about the Thai movies I've seen. Haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt adores James, kind of in the same vein as she does with Great. That's one pairing that definitely needs to happen again in the future. Nadech was also there too but he looked really busy though, I think he was learning the choreo and all that for the event this Saturday.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh. It's the film version. So it's not really Nakee 2, but just Nakee the film version. Idk about Thai films nowadays. Haha. Actually I was never really a Thai film person. They just don't make great films. Maybe they did in the past, but not presently. I always have complaints about the Thai movies I've seen. Haha.
Lol we’re you not there. There was drama when we found out who else was joining the Nakee train. I wanna watch for Ken P and Taew tho.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James Ma also adore Matt. When they were shooting Ka Badin James have a few WTH is she doing look towards Matt cause the girl is so random. I want to see their pairing again. But of course, channel 3 ain't having that. Matt is pale but I think she is pretty pale not the sickly pale.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, whenever Matt dress herself, I’m always wth is she wearing. Yeah, the girl doesn’t care what she wears. Toey looks like a little girl standing next to Matt.