❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I feel like a Kim & Nadech reunion is imminent, if not this drama then definitely Nadech's next one. It's been long overdue and I'd like to think even the higher ups are thinking along the same lines (or am I way too optimistic lol).

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I really hope Kim won't work with Paajaew right away again.
I don't think paajaew will cast Kim again in his next project that he cast Mario, because nang'ek in that Lakorn has to be a lot younger than pra'ek ! Since mario has young face I think it won't be Kim!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how anyone could assume that Kim was talking about this lakorn when I watched that clip 5 times and I didn't hear anything in regards to this one. I mean, yeah, she's talking about a project but it's not clear enough to say she's not going to be in here. Haha, let's just all wait.

If Kim can't be in here, I would like Bella.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how anyone could assume that Kim was talking about this lakorn when I watched that clip 5 times and I didn't hear anything in regards to this one. I mean, yeah, she's talking about a project but it's not clear enough to say she's not going to be in here. Haha, let's just all wait.
What exactly did she say?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

If Kim can't be in here, I would like Bella.
Most people said that she talk about it at the end of the clip (when she whispered to the guy)! Can you tell us what did she say?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What exactly did she say?
There was a lot of background noise plus Kim wasn't talking to the camera. She was talking to that guy, so I don't think it was meant to be recorded and questioned. But Kim just says, "That one series, for P'Something?? (you can't possibly make it out because she was mumbling to that guy), isn't me. People just assumed on their own."

Unless the fan/person who uploaded this clip heard it clearly in person that Kim meant P'Nong, then yes, it may be this lakorn but so far, just from what I can make out on this clip, it's not certain that she meant this lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There was a lot of background noise plus Kim wasn't talking to the camera. She was talking to that guy, so I don't think it was meant to be recorded and questioned. But Kim just says, "That one series, for P'Something?? (you can't possibly make it out because she was mumbling to that guy), isn't me. People just assumed on their own."

Unless the fan/person who uploaded this clip heard it clearly in person that Kim meant P'Nong, then yes, it may be this lakorn but so far, just from what I can make out on this clip, it's not certain that she meant this lakorn.
Thank you. Yeah, I was curious how anyone was able to conclude that she denied being in here when I could barely even hear her in that clip at the 6:00 mark and afterwards. But yeah, it's still possible she could've been talking about this too. Right now there's still no clear confirmation. But I'll just keep my hopes low so I won't be disappointed lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait ... who exactly is remaking this drama ? & are they known to cast people that they've previously worked with ?. Maybe that will help to narrow down exactly who could possibly be up for the role besides those who were mentioned earlier (Diana, Matt & Kim.)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Did the reporter ask her about this project in the interview? Thank u so much for your help!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Did the reporter ask her about this project in the interview? Thank u so much for your help!
No, no one asked her about this lakorn. You would think that they would since Kim's name is tied to it, officially, from a trustworthy news agency, too.

The whole interview was about:

1. Kim's extravagant Thai outfit. It's Kim's first time dressing up fully like this in Thai clothes. It took about 40 minutes. Kim loves it.
2. Kim posted up some quotes on her IG, so the reporters were asking her if she's having any beef or issues with someone else or Mark and she said, no. She's a person who likes to collect quotes and posts them as a food for thought for people. She's not afraid of posting quotes like that because she really isn't taking jabs or dedicating them to anyone.
3. Kim bought Mark a shirt for his birthday. Kim was like yeah, it wasn't anything big because she wasn't sure on what to get him, but it was a gift from the heart.
4. They went to Korea, so the reporters were like wow, it looked like quite a sweet trip and Kim was like, no, we're just very normal people, went there for the food. Hahaha.

That's all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol maybe some members didn't read this thread from the beginning & up to the most recent post lol...I wouldn't bc that is 9 pages of reading lol.

One fact for sure is that Yaya will not be the n'ek, for anyone who doesn't want another NY lakorn, you can sigh now :D.

Btw after New Year Khun Nong will announce the n'ek.
I'm gonna take this as directing towards me as well lol well my response was for a comment regarding Nadech work ethic that a fellow forum mate posted.

Tik has paid his dues though. He's been in the biz for over 20 years and I think producers are more inclined to listen to him because the guy took off for years to the jungle and will do so again. Nadech is relatively a newbie. Also at least Tik wants to work with different people. (Which is a good thing for him cause he can't seem to find any chemistry with anyone so keep moving on Tik!)

Nadech wanting to work with Yaya all the time for whatever reason, isn't professional and its restricting Yaya too (unless she too is also requesting to constantly work with him). Seems to me like all he cares about is being a celebrity not an actor.
I can't

I believe an actor has some kind of control. Like I said if it was true that Nadech did indeed requested to work with Yaya, isn't that in his power? So you can't say he doesn't have a say.

I am not those kind of loyal fans to be spending moola on whatever my bias is endorsing lol maybe cause I'm broke all the time.

Anyways I have seen a teaser for Princess Hour and if this production follows suit in changing so many things, this might be a complete mess. I have yet to enjoy a Thai remake of other Asian dramas. Yeah not even the popular Thai version of Full House and ISWAK.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya was asked about being the nang aek because there was an article that was published which said Nong Aronusha wants to work with NY so people assumed it was for this project. It wasn't a random speculation as someone mentioned. Anyways, I'm sure Khun Nong will confirm things soon. This is a big project and the actors don't have the right to confirm anything until the elders allow for it. Even if Kim isn't the nang aek, again like I said before her and Nadech have a high chance of them reuniting in another lakorn. Personally I'd rather see someone fresh and new work with Nadech because it's not often that viewers get to see him with other actresses whether its for lakorns or local events outside of the 4HJHKK and SJ gang.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Every time I seen the poster of the Korean actor, I can't even see Nadech but Jmaes Ma keeps flashing by. If they pick James in this drama Kim would have been good because they have such a following from their previous drama.

But it went with Nadech instead and I thought since the news came out that Kim was contacted for the role I thought it went to her already?

We want Kim or Matt but what if the channel wants to push Diana? I don't think she has anything at the moment?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Diana is scheduled to be paired with James Ma in Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (?). If she will be here and there will be no conflicts in schedule then it's fine. Most celebs film two lakorns back to back.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think this thread needs some photos.

Cr to rightful owners

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Is Diana a good actress ?. I just remember her in Nadech's other lakorn where she played his sister and she was bad there, I'm trying to picture her as CSY and my mind can't compute lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm thinking the lakorn she was talking about at the Songkran event was this lakorn since she's not tied to any other lakorn. I'm thinking it's going to be Matt.