❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim confirmed she's not the nang'ek for You Who Came From The Star
Can you post the interview where she confirmed it? That's too bad. She looked beautiful at her event today and I was thinking it would be the perfect look for her if she was in here.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Kim said it's not her.

@7:05-7:25

Reporter: Seems like someone contacted you to play in a series?
Kim: Oh, that series. Honestly, there was no one who contacted me, so it's probably not me for sure.
Reporter: It's the series where they bought the copyrights from Korea, right?
Kim: Yes, yes.
Reporter: So it's not yours?!
Kim: No, no, I'm not playing in it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes i actually liked her look today, besides the greasy hair do. But thats too bad then, on to the next actress, Matt. I like this game tbh.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kim said it's not her.

@7:05-7:25

Reporter: Seems like someone contacted you to play in a series?
Kim: Oh, that series. Honestly, there was no one who contacted me, so it's probably not me for sure.
Reporter: It's the series where they bought the copyrights from Korea, right?
Kim: Yes, yes.
Reporter: So it's not yours?!
Kim: No, no, I'm not playing in it.
So she said no one contact her, but why there was a news that broadcast Thai contact her? Maybe they did not contact her yet! (I give hope to myself)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you aiyaja. Well, back to waiting for Kimbarry to reunite in a slapkiss lakorn lol. Since Mark and Yaya reunited in a remake of Kleun Cheewit, Nadech and Kim should reunite in a remake of Sawan Biang. :naughty2:
click cc for subs

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think there's more potential other actresses that are considered for the role then the ones mentioned. But if Kim said she is not going to be in here and if they go by the poster Matt might have the highest chance of getting it.

It is such a hush so until after new year we are guessing for fun.

saki

sarNie Adult
Anyways I have seen a teaser for Princess Hour and if this production follows suit in changing so many things, this might be a complete mess. I have yet to enjoy a Thai remake of other Asian dramas. Yeah not even the popular Thai version of Full House and ISWAK.
Is it because they change too much of the story from the original?

I think remakes shouldn't change too much- especially if the original one was already good to begin with. Of course, original ones are usually better but i notice that when remakes change too much, they end up even worse.

The only time remake ends up better is if original is already bad ( ex: not enough romance between leads, too much fighting, pek too mean or stupid, etc) and remake fixes all these mistakes or something.

saki

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they stick close to the plot (just add more thai flavor) and it should be good. If kim is not the n'ek here, i hope it's matt.

twister02

M♥K
If Kim confirmed that she's not in here, I hope Matt will be selected.
I really like this kdrama because of the execution and Kim Soo Hyun's acting tho it became dragging towards the end but still enjoyed it overall plus, this drama has many lovable kisses ( I hope they will have this in the Thai remake coz I seldom see kisses in lakorns).

Kim is actually a perfect fit for this role because she can be funny,dramatic and bitchy at the same time. If NK can't be reunited in this, then better give NK a slap-kiss lakorn in the future.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I never knew Matt had twitter until I came across this retweet the other day from on of her fanclubs, does anyone know what it says ?
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 11.17.03 AM.png

Although my first choice is Matt (from those mentioned) but more than anything the actress who is chosen needs to know how to act lol. (CSY in the hands of a bad actress can easily make her unlikable.)

You know if they had held off remaking this drama for another 3 - 4 years, I would've really wanted Yaya to portray CSY.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For pra'ek James Ma is a better fit than Mario or Nadech. And Jui would not be a bad candidate.

In a few years Yaya would probably be good for this role but at the moment she would be better off with a Fai Laung remake or something. Nadech looks too scrawny or something next to Matt if they are paired together. Physically they are not compatible.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
James Ma?! Na. Do Min Joon barely has any facial movements. We need an actor who is good with emoting through the eyes and Mario is our best candidate. James Ma is not strong enough of an actor to be Do Min Joon. Haha. James can't even emote that well yet, put him as Do Min Joon and he'll look like a tree or block.

Matt is a good actress but she doesn't fit CSY, sorry fans. I would rather they wait for Yaya or have Mai Davika. Mai has the aura of a top celebrity plus she was hilarious in Diary Toostie. Lol She can totally pull CSY off.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I beg to differ when it comes to Matt, she's got the acting chops and the right sensibilities for CSY. Mai wouldn't be a bad choice either, but she'd have to improve on emoting before she starts this (if she were chosen)
As for Mario his for me the better actor out of the younger lot but he doesn't give me Do Manager "vibes". As random as it is I think he'd do better in a Kang Maru from Innocent Man role. That being said Kim Soo Hyun was solid here but I definitely felt Jun Jihyun & Shin Sungrok hard carried in the acting department.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would not mind Mai...I think James Ma and Nadech are about the same level as actor. Nadech hasn't showed me he is a wow actor lol. James was good in Ka Badin but still has ways to go. But as far as seeing the poster and videos of the drama all I see is James Ma.

Acting with the eyes are hard...Mario can be good but he is even better in comedic roles. But I would be fine with Mario dude is eye candy at least in suit. Aum is probably one in a few that can generate emotions through the eyes. Especially when he is standing still like a stick. His eyes act for him. But unfortunately, I don't know if channel 3 will ever give him any more pra'ek roles.

But Nadech is chosen, can't change that. The only hope is the n'ek. We can only hope for the one we want in here. I don't mind if they go with a complete newbie lol. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they pick one of the girl from many that they signed on.

I am a big Matt's fan but honestly I don't care if she is in here Or not. Girl about to settle down with her long time boyfriend I just want her to take up more projects before she decided to be a mom :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I beg to differ when it comes to Matt, she's got the acting chops and the right sensibilities for CSY. Mai wouldn't be a bad choice either, but she'd have to improve on emoting before she starts this (if she were chosen)
As for Mario his for me the better actor out of the younger lot but he doesn't give me Do Manager "vibes". As random as it is I think he'd do better in a Kang Maru from Innocent Man role. That being said Kim Soo Hyun was solid here but I definitely felt Jun Jihyun & Shin Sungrok hard carried in the acting department.
To see Matt in CSY role kind of have to watch her lakorn with Rome. There are similarities there.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mai's improved quite a bit. She was pretty good in her new movie, Sunddenly 20, which incidentally is also a Korean remake.

I read somewhere on Pantip that this was actually going to ne a joint production with Broadcast and the Korea side. Anyone know if that's true? I don't think a source was posted along with the comment. Cause in that case they might get a say in casting. Not that I think they'll pick a Korean actress but it could be another factor to consider cause who knows what they'll look for.

To be honest I think as long as Nadech and whomever they pick have great chemistry everything will work out. It helps that Nadech has chem with everyone he's paired up with so far.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
To see Matt in CSY role kind of have to watch her lakorn with Rome. There are similarities there.
I loved her performance in that and opposite Rome too (still wondering when their other drama is airing).

I read somewhere on Pantip that this was actually going to ne a joint production with Broadcast and the Korea side. Anyone know if that's true? I don't think a source was posted along with the comment. Cause in that case they might get a say in casting. Not that I think they'll pick a Korean actress but it could be another factor to consider cause who knows what they'll look for.
I don't know if it was in this thread or somewhere on IG where I came across comments of Nadech potentially teaming up with a Korean actress, but I have heard about the above story before. It'd be cool if they were able to get someone who speaks Korean & Thai equally well, if they're thinking of filming this lakorn in Korea itself (although why remake it then ... lol).

Sorry guys if I come across as OTT, I can't help it since I'm JJH biased and I've seen some of her previous work be remade and it falling flat lol.

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I never knew Matt had twitter until I came across this retweet the other day from on of her fanclubs, does anyone know what it says ?
View attachment 4670

Although my first choice is Matt (from those mentioned) but more than anything the actress who is chosen needs to know how to act lol. (CSY in the hands of a bad actress can easily make her unlikable.)

You know if they had held off remaking this drama for another 3 - 4 years, I would've really wanted Yaya to portray CSY.
Yaya will play a very similar role to CSY in her next lakorn with Nadech, LLSR. She will also be overly dramatic, confident and super feminine in it (except when she switches bodies with Nadech lol). I agree though she would have been perfect for it based on her performance in KC. Jee from KC is a more serious and tragic version of CSY lol.

I just realized that this will be Nadech's 3rd time playing a bodyguard to a celebrity or a famous person:confused12: