❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'd be grateful if we even get one good kissing scene here lol.
For those who haven't watched the drama, there is a get away free card that they may use more often here to not showcase a lot of the kiss scenes :
Do Min Joo achilles heel is "SALIVA" . Goes from romantic to comedy real quick when we find out in the show lol.

I feel like Matt is considered a "safe" actress, meaning she's already in a relationship so she's harmless in causing any "friction" with those very loyal fans.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
For those who haven't watched the drama, there is a get away free card that they may use more often here to not showcase a lot of the kiss scenes :
Do Min Joo achilles heel is "SALIVA" . Goes from romantic to comedy real quick when we find out in the show lol.

I feel like Matt is considered a "safe" actress, meaning she's already in a relationship so she's harmless in causing any "friction" with those very loyal fans.
I laugh so hard during their after kiss scene! Even I already finish this K drama, I'm still wonder Does it mean that they can't do anything expect looking at each other? :confused12::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Uh no lol. Taew is in a relationship for ages and they still went after her when she was in the lakorn with Nadech.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait did Nadech and Richie have a kiss LOL
NO ONE IS SAFE W/ NADECH except y'all know who. lol.

I think Mew was also bashed and she's in a relationship too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Richie and Na was in koo kum and had a rape scene. I know it is a serious matter but it was weirdly done so much so it came out like some awkward show. It was twisting of bodies and I actually laughed and embarrassed of that scene. I don't even know if he actually kissed her at all but that scene distracted me from everything else.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Its sad to read fan said on IG, its so rude to said if Matt is the n'ke they don't care like whatever whoever watch can watch but if its Yaya or Kim they will supporter 100%. No wonder who whoever Nadech star with will get bash. Fans should supporter whoever Nadech is playing with not like they won't care or watch it if n'ke is not Yaya or Kim.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Its sad to read fan said on IG, its so rude to said if Matt is the n'ke they don't care like whatever whoever watch can watch but if its Yaya or Kim they will supporter 100%. No wonder who whoever Nadech star with will get bash. Fans should supporter whoever Nadech is playing with not like they won't care or watch it if n'ke is not Yaya or Kim.
That is really disappointing to hear. If the criticism of the co-star was valid (e.g. x,y,z actress can't act to save their lives) then it's fine but considering it's Matt, who can act circles around the best of them it makes no sense (to me at least) why anyone would be against it. If you want Nadech to grow as an actor, you wouldn't want him or the team to pass up on a good opportunity to be opposite someone who has such a strong range.
Irrational fans are the worst but I'd like to think there are more level headed ones out there, who are probably less vocal and are looking for Nadech to venture out more too.
I feel if Matt & Nadech don't get paired here then I don't think we'll ever see them in a lakorn together in the future, am I the only one who thinks that ?

P

PrincessKarina

No if I remembered correctly Nadech and Richie didn't. Oh my goodness that was such an awkward movie! She was new and stiff as could be! There was no way a kiss was even possible too! Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow that sucks, usually I never hear someone like Nadech with just YK. Its usually one or the other. But i guess people have their favorites.

P

PrincessKarina

Richie and Na was in koo kum and had a rape scene. I know it is a serious matter but it was weirdly done so much so it came out like some awkward show. It was twisting of bodies and I actually laughed and embarrassed of that scene. I don't even know if he actually kissed her at all but that scene distracted me from everything else.
Oh my I know. I had to turn away! That was so awkwardly portrayed! Weird.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I've sadly never finish any of Matt's lakorns, her and Smart were too weird, Matt and Great were cute in that one lakorn but I don't know why I never finished it. And i keep meaning to watch that one lakorn of her and Film but never got around to it. /.- but seriously everytime I watch her lakorn tsers/mvs and snipets it blows my mind how she's not as popular as the other girls.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that sucks, usually I never hear someone like Nadech with just YK. Its usually one or the other. But i guess people have their favorites.
I think its just one fan said it but they said its like their hole country don't care if its Matt. I can understand them if they don't like Matt or care for her but they have to bring in said (their country) to said their hole country won't supporter. That part is so rude.

P

PrincessKarina

I've sadly never finish any of Matt's lakorns, her and Smart were too weird, Matt and Great were cute in that one lakorn but I don't know why I never finished it. And i keep meaning to watch that one lakorn of her and Film but never got around to it. /.- but seriously everytime I watch her lakorn tsers/mvs and snipets it blows my mind how she's not as popular as the other girls.
I know. And definitely if Nadech is in here then Matt would be too big boned and tall for him! Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think its just one fan said it but they said its like their hole country don't care if its Matt. I can understand them if they don't like Matt or care for her but they have to bring in said (their country) to said their hole country won't supporter. That part is so rude.
Aw man, thats too bad cause she's really talented! Lol the whole country? That's a little bit too much omg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The vocal irrational fans of theirs are just crazy. And unfortunately, the crazier ones are the most vocal ones. So, these fans just want Nadech to rotate between Kim and Yaya throughout his whole career? That super cute lol

I don't think Matt is losing sleep even if she doesn't get to act with Nadech. The last time I checked she is completely fine being a talented actress without help from any particular actor.

Honestly, though if they are true fans of the actor they would want what is best for him. To see him grow and become a better actor with experiences to go along with it. Not hand tied with just a couple of actresses. I think those kind of fans are selfish IMO.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Why are the fans okay with him acting with Kim? How is Nadech ever going to grow as an actor if he doesn't act with different people to challenge himself. If they were his true fan they would support his work no matter who he acts with.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm unabashedly Matt biased, after Ann.T (who for me is the standard) she was the second actress that I watched and was in complete awe of when I first got into Thai drama's. I can watch Matt in anything just for the fact she is always serving strong performances whether the story is mediocre or not, you can at least count on her to be good.
My gut feeling of her being cast here was for the simple fact she hasn't signed anything and she seemed like the odd one out, when the picture of the possible heroines first appeared. I didn't know if she had a strong chance considering I don't think she's worked with any of these people before right ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone think N'ek could be Diana too?? I mean she's also A's child.
Oh, no. If Matt is a lot better actress then Diana and they can't stand her with Nadech imagine the snowstorm of crap being thrown Diana's way. And the n'ek here has a big shoes to fill. Not only by Thai audiences but internationally too.

Matt doesn't care a whole lot of what people say. I remembered that one lakorn with Chakrit where the n'ek was supposed to be Ann. But in the end Matt replaced her. They asked her how does it feel to be a replacement? She was like I don't care. I am getting a free trip overseas lol.